August 2008 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Amicable, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hi friends....

I have annouced the birth of my baby boy forum also. But in case if someone has missed, I would like to anouce that my little bundle of joy arrived on August 6th, 2008 on wednesday at 1.11 Am. By the god of grace my labor went smooth and baby is healthy. He came 3 weeks early. I was 37 weeks and 3 days and he surprised us all by his early arrival. But we all are sooooooooo happy to have him. Please bless our child. May other have safe and healthy delivery too. Take care all.

Regards

2. ampu

ampu New IL'ite

Hi Amicable,

Hearty congrats from my side too. Hey I was wondering from couple of days why there was no post from you. I missed checking the birth announcement form thanks for posting the mesg here too. I am happy to hear that its normal delivery...i think your mother also will be here right so take good care of your baby and urself.

I am waiting eagerly for my labour.....wish it would come soon...completed 37 weeks today and started 38 ...let me see when my cutie pie arrives. I will keep updating the forum take care.

Congrats once again and my best wishes for your baby boy. By the way whats the name of the boy? And if you get time do post how the labour was? were you able to know they were true contractions?

-AMPU

3. dreamscometrue

dreamscometrue New IL'ite

hey Amicable,

Hearty congratulations to you and your baby. May god bless him with good health and bright feature.

Please post when you have time how did your labor go.

Enjoy motherhood.:2thumbsup:

4. dreamscometrue

dreamscometrue New IL'ite

hey Amicable,

Hearty congratulations to you and your baby. May god bless him with good health and bright feature.

Please post when you have time how did your labor go.

Enjoy motherhood.:2thumbsup:

5. nikhath

nikhath Senior IL'ite

Thank you sujimallige, amicable, ampu, meena_arun, itzdms for the wishes.

My son, Faris Khan, arrived during the 37th week of pregnancy. My sleep was disturbed by sudden gush of water flow around 2am of 1st Aug '08, hurriedly i woke only 2 realise tht it was sign of labor. I woke my family n we rushed to the hospital. There we realised tht baby's position was slightly towards the left and mostly it was a case of C-section. We waited until 8am to check if my cervix was dilated. With no progress we went for an emrgency-C section n realised tht the baby had wound 2 rounds of umbilical cord and hence was not able to get the right position for V-delivery. Thus my li'l prince arrived around 9:32am.

Tht was my story, hope other buddies have a safe n pleasant childbirth.

6. nikhath

nikhath Senior IL'ite

Hey Amicable,

Heartiest congrats, happy parenting!!

Wishing the other August due babies a safe arrival!!

Nikhath

7. ampu

ampu New IL'ite

Hi Nikhath,

Nice to know about your labour. I am still waiting for my due date. When ever I think of it feel excited thiking if it will be normal or c -section. And am very curious to see how i will recognize that i am into labour.....each second is being longer day waiting for my baby. My due date is aug 25th let me see when my sweet pie comes out...will keep updating and I wish all august mommies best wishes.

-Ampu