August 2008 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Amicable, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Re: August 2008 Mom's & other months

Hi Nikhath....

Thank you for your response. I read the information on C-section. Well...so far I am all for natural delivery, but if labor won't progress or any other reason doctor wants me to go for C-section. I will go for it. But you are right its good idea if there are no complications good to go for natural delivery.

Today my doctor checked my cervix. I am already 3 cms dialted. So, hopefully baby will stay inside me for another two more weeks. Because after 37 weeks its good chance baby is fully developed. I am trying to take more rest now.

Hope you are doing well too. Take care.

2. nikhath

nikhath Senior IL'ite

Hi Amicable:

Congrats and good luck for the progress so far!! Do take good care, am glad u made the right choice. Ofcourse, if the situation calls for an operative procedure, then go for it but dont make it an elective decision.

My BP has shot up a li'l this week so am total bed rest these days. My obs says am still not ready for labor so the wait is on till 3 weeks..... phew!!!!!

Cheers
    Nik

3. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hi Nikhath...

Thank you for your wishes and I also wish the same. I had an ultrasound on monday and my baby is 7 lbs so they don't want baby get huge. So, lets see how far they will let me go. Right now doctor predicted it can be less than two weeks. And other thing my doctor is going on vacation on Aug. 15th. I really wanted her to deliver my baby. But if my doctor decide to induce me early then my mother won't be here. Right now the whole thing is very confusing.

Hope your bp is back to normal. You take good bed rest. Did your Ob checked how far you are dialted? And other thing in which week usually we lost mucus plug and water break? I don't think I have lost mine yet.

Take care.

4. nikhath

nikhath Senior IL'ite

Hi August 2008 Mommies:

My prince charming arrived on 1st Aug '08 at 9:30am IST. He is hale and healthy. Please pray for his health and well-being.

Thanks and my best wishes to the expected arrivals.
    Nikhath

5. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Wow!!! congrats nikath on the arrival of your son!!!

May God shower all his blessings on the new born and may he have a great life ahead.

Pls do make the announcement in the birth section so that many more can bless him.

suji

6. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Gud luck to all Aug mommies!!! yay!! u r already there,just be brave and do mention in IL about your kids birth..

suji

7. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Wow Nikath....

Congratulations. I am so excited for you. Hope you and baby is in good health. Whats your little prince charming name?

How many weeks were you when you had baby? I am 37 weeks now. My family is coming next week and I really want my baby to wait for one more week for sure.... rest gods will. My relatives and friends are calling me these days to see if I have delieverd yet. We are all anxiously waiting for the baby.

Lots of love to your little bundle of joy and hope other August babies are on the way soon. Please pray for our safe and healthy delivery too.

Regards

8. ampu

ampu New IL'ite

Congrats Nikath. My best wishes for you and your baby. Very happy for you. I am also waiting for my baby to come soon....but doctor says it will take some more time need to wait till due date.

I wish Good Luck to all August mommies.

-Ampu

9. meena_arun

meena_arun Senior IL'ite

Hi Nikath,

Congratulations!!!!

Thats a great news.

May your kid be blessed with all the best and good things in life.

What is the name of your prince?

And post us your birth story.

Cheers,
    Meena Arun

10. itzdms

itzdms Bronze IL'ite

Hi Nikath,
    Happy for your new bundle of joy. Hope you have started enjoying this phase of life.