August 2008 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Amicable, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hello All 2008 mommies....

Congratulations to you all for your pregnancy. My bundle of Joy is arriving on August 25th, 2008. Very excited and thankful to god. There are February, March, April and June mommies so far on this site, So I would congratulate you all. You know as you girls are ahead of me, I can very much utilise information and your experience as the days goes by...right ;-). Once again....have a happy and healthy pregnancy to all.

Regards

2. Sindhuja

Sindhuja Silver IL'ite

Re: August 2008 Mom's & other months

Dear Amicable,
    Congratulations!
    Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!
    Take care!

Sindhu

3. desiprincess

desiprincess Senior IL'ite

Hi Amicable

Congrats, My EDD is 17th August. This is our second baby... We have a 11 month old daughter... Can't wait for our second bundle of joy...

4. bittub2

bittub2 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Congratulations :)
    My EDD is 13th August 2008.
    What all tests and ultrasounds u had till now?

5. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Thank you all and congrates to you too. Well, good I got two more august mommies with me. So far all my regular tests and two ultrasound shows good. I went for CVS test in 11 week, its for genetically purpose. Millions of thanks to god, everything went good and baby is ok (touchwood). I will have 2D Ultrasound during 18th week which is end of this month to see baby's development. I am crossing my finger hopefully my baby is good and healthy. I must say god has showen mercy on me so far and his blessings will always be with me and my baby. I pray for all other women and their babies too.

Regards

6. nikhath

nikhath Senior IL'ite

Hi Amicable:

Thanks for starting the thread. Count me in your club as I'm expecting my little angel to arrive on 21st Aug '08. Have a healthy pregnancy!!

Do share how u r feeling now?

Thanks
    Nikhath

7. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hi Nikhath...

Congratulations...I am doing good these days. Second trimester defintly some kind of relief from sickness. Things are improving, won't say big change but yes less throwing up, nauseous and more hours of sleep at night time now. But I havn't catch up with my appitite yet. Still feel little nauseous looking at food sometime. But atleast now I can keep it down. How about you, do you eat and drink well now? First trimester was no fun at all for me. I was tired, irritate and sick all the time. I hope you are doing good. Take care.

regards

8. padmavathy

padmavathy New IL'ite

Hi amicable..,

Congrats on ur pregnancy..,
    My EDD is sep 2nd.,but all say I may deliver in august itself..,
    So what is this CVS test., is it optional or what..,
    Is it related with down syndrome, trisomy 18 tests.,
    My doctor told me abt this.,but they said it is optional and dnt have to worry if i dnt have such a family history..,

Do enlighten me on it.,
    it will be very useful for me.,
    thanks.,

9. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hi Padma..

Welcome to the club. Hope your second trimester is going well. For me some days are down and some days I feel energetic. Yes, I have heard sometime baby come week or two week early. So, who knows may be your baby will be August baby too and if not, September is not far even. But honestly, right now to me august seems so far :D. Can't wait to hold my baby in my arms.

Anyways, the Question you asked regarding the CVS test. This is basically an option for women who are above 35 of age or have any medical history of any genetical problem in the family like DownSyndrom or Trismoy 13, 18, 21 etc. Previously I had baby with genetic abnormality which we lost. So I choose to go for the test this time, because as my age was progressing so as the risk. We didn't want to take the chance. Its a very simple test though done in 11 week usually, not painful at all. Slightly uncomfortble like PAP test and miscarriage risk is also very low.

I am extremly lucky that my CVS test came normal.Thank god for that. Baby is doing good. (touchwood). So, we are not worried for any genetical problem in this baby. Praying rest of my pregnancy will also go well too.

If you have more question let me know, I will be glad to answer. Take care and do write me about your experience going through this pregnancy.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  10. Ranjita Gireesh

Ranjita Gireesh New IL'ite

Hi Amicable,

Congratulations !!!!!! Have a Happy & Healthy Pregnancy !!

Count me too in your club. My EDD is 3<SUP>rd</SUP> August. I had completed 19 weeks. Every other day I’m feeling very tired. Is this normal? Also I am having swelling in my leg. I am working, so sitting long makes my leg swollen. How about you? Do share your experiences.

Take Good Care of yourself.

Ranjita.