Attitude of a room mate

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by meena12, Feb 15, 2010.

1. meena12

meena12 New IL'ite

Hi Srividya,
    You might be thinking why i have replied after a long time, i thought to leave the issue but not to prolong.
    But again, when i cook anything and start eating, she comes in the kitchen at that particular point of time i have observed couple of times. She keeps a very long expecting face. This is really irritating to me.
    You are saying obsessive behaviour, but that is not so. There are three girls before but never faced any issue nor i had any thoughts.
    You are saying that i am constantly picking up on someone , did i write about anyone i didn't write, but you are saying something not relevant to me.I never try to control anyone or have such thoughts.
    I don't have any expectations from her to be frank. As a human nature i would accept the fact that I intially used to give what i used to cook if it is something new or what ever i used to give. But when she does cook she never bothers or gives after i give 3 times she will think and give. Anywhere i am not bothered.
    I am not complaining nor i keep thinking all the time of those things . IF you don't want to reply don't reply but you can't write what ever you think.
    All the sentences you have written are not relevant to me.
    Anway thanks,
    meena

2. kelly7898

kelly7898 New IL'ite

Thank you for the post.
    Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.