1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ATLEAST Just a passing "thought" to the poor souls

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by gitasiva, May 21, 2012.

1. gitasiva

gitasiva New IL'ite

Hello friends,

Last week Myself and my husband were going to Madurai from chennai in our car.I was enjoying the ride with the music flowing from the player and of course snacking all the way.As the air conditioning in our car was faulty we were travelling without ac.incidentally we started from chennai at 6.30 in the morning.
    As the clock ticked away the sun was beating down mercilessly.

As we were crossing Villupuram i saw trucks(5 or 6)loaded with cattle.On closer look i was horrified to see that the lorries were jam packed with buffaloes with no space to even shuffle their legs. Some of those poor souls were standing with their head tilted up and i dont know for how much longer they had to suffer.I later heard from my father that the permitted no is 18 or so.
    I was so disturbed for the next 1 hour or so. I was swearing( of course unladylike) that "man has a lot to answer for".I hope, if there is God somewhere above us He should make man pay for all the atrocities he is committing.

As i write this i think the anger that was simmering has lessened a bit and i think i am also affected with the "universal immunity to others suffering" malady

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Gita

Taking 2 to 3 animals in a truck is fine but stuffing them with so many animals is really bad. Just becoz the animal cannot speak up humans do whatever they want with these animals.
    I can understand how you might be feeling seeing them suffering. Really sad..

3. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

God will. Almost every religious text book warns about this.