1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

At Last The Long Wait Is Over..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Oct 17, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

It has been a long wait:
    After a very long time the light at the end of the tunnel is very bright and shiny, I had to pinch myself to believe yes it has come to an end, I need not run behind so many matrimonials column, no more searching for mails, I am going to remove all her profile from every matrimonial column. I will hand over all to my eldest son in law giri and relax, am happy this state of mind has come…

I had asked you all for the menu and it was the typical bonda and chutney and mixture, and gulab jamoon they liked, no tarts with corn in white sauce was acceptable, and hot hot coffee, went down well, with all the getting to know each other kind, then mr. Srinivasan and chitra went out side to talk and decide, all were waiting with great anticipation, then came the moment and all asked, yes! What do u say sir, and he replied I have already sent the message and then we saw it was ok da in her cell, we all laughed a lot and happy now that all is over, now the organizing starts….

Amazing are the times people could chat in sms right among people and none will know….sunkan

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sundari,

Very happy that Chitra's wedding has been fixed. Include us in the wedding preparations and celebrations. This must be the first wedding in IL- am I right, or have there been other weddings before?

Here is wishing Chitra and Srinivas a long and prosperous married life full of happiness, health and lovely children.

affly
    V24

3. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Sundari,

Very happy to hear the news. My hearty congrats to Chitra and Srinivas. Yes please do keep us updated with the wedding plans. You always have new ideas, and would love to learn them.

V24, this is the second IL wedding .

We wish the new to be couple a long and happy life together.

Vandhana

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi sunkan,

So the menu was for this. happy for chitra.

Congrats to you, priya & Mr.Priya:tongue and chitra and of course srinivasan.

wishing you all the best.......:thumbsup

5. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

Hearty congratulations to you, Chitra and Srinivas. Is the wedding to be held in Bangalore?. All the best for your preparations.

Regards,

TDU

6. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sunkan Madam,

Happy to hear the good news. Best wishes to Chitra and Srinivasan. Please inform if any help needed. Since staying in the same place ,can help you in person.

Meenakshi Rajan

7. vidyasundar

vidyasundar Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ms Sundari,

Im very happy to hear about chitra's wedding with Mr Srinivas. I wish both together for a wonderful family life with all wealth and health and lovely children.

with regards
    Vidyasundar

8. preethi27

preethi27 Senior IL'ite

Its really great moments. All the very best to Srinivas & Chitra. May God bless them. Good luck to you also :)

Love
    Preethi

9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dearmost sunkand madam

Hearty congrats

Ofcourse, i dont know much about ur family members and i gues u have fixed wedding for ur daughter, very happy, pls convey my special wishes to the couple

And, really iam feeling sad that i am not in bangalore to assist u in all preparations, pls keep updating us , if u need anything from chennai, jus think of me, iam here to assist u

Luv u madam

latamurali

10. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan,

Hearty congratulations to you, Chitra and Srinivas.
    All the best for your preparations.

~Punitha