1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

At Last,i Could Convince My Dh!!! Hurray I Am So Happy

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by cutesmile09, Oct 5, 2016.

1. cutesmile09

cutesmile09 Silver IL'ite

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Wish you all Happy Navrathiri! May Goddess Durga bless us all with Good Health n Prosperity!

I am so glad to be back to IL after long time,after the birth of my Little angel I completely got cut off from the Whole World n was just confined to the four walls busy taking care of my LO who is 4yrs 3months old now, I left my 10yr career n became SAHM, I am glad I did it bcoz Today I am proud parent of my Angel, who got 100% in her academics n got many appreciations n recognition for her Talent at her school for Story telling, Sloka recitation n she got Momento at Carnatic Musical concert,She is learning chess too at home, As Mom I feel so proud of her accomplishments in such a young age..Not to mention My DH is on cloud nine, in between I could convince my DH regarding my career as my DH was against it since beginning( u may check my previous posts).Atlast on one fine morning my DH has agreed my proposal for me joining MBA program@Business school, I am very Happy to share with you all that I got seat in MBA program n I am going to restart my career after my MBA..So what I understood is if we have Strong determination n Self-confidence We can Succeed, If I could make it, U too.. Pls don't lose Hope, Keep trying n Keep Rocking!!
    Wish me Good luck Ladies!!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016

2. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

congrats :) and all the very best

cutesmile09 likes this.
  3. Suja9

Suja9 Silver IL'ite

You are a Supermom!! All the Best :thumbup:

cutesmile09 likes this.
  4. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations !!!

cutesmile09 likes this.
  5. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

Congratulations and all the best

cutesmile09 likes this.
  6. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

wow! So much as that young age! you have all reasons to be proud mom! congrats.

Congratulations. All the best for your new career.

cutesmile09 likes this.
  7. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Congrats !!! All the very best:blush:

cutesmile09 likes this.
  8. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

Congrats proud mom :thumbup: And all the very best for your future endeavors..:blush:

cutesmile09 likes this.
  9. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I am very happy to read such motivational threads here.

Congratulations. You have done a great job. In fact, kids do need parents with them at their very tender growing age. Specially baby girls.
    Your decision to quit your job for the kid was amazing.
    You have done a great job by making your kid a very talented one at this very young age. Hope you also have done something to make her an independent kid, so that she understands the need for her mommy to stay out of home/spend times for studies, works later on.
    And also to be able to cater her needs on her own, without too much depending on mommy.
    Teaching kids about this life style is utmost important.

After a certain years, specially after they have started their School and routing life, it is in fact unnecessary to stay at home full time. Because both spouse and kids will be away, and will only return in the evening. So the day times could be utilized on something useful like studies or career.
    That gives personal satisfaction, and a sense of achievement. That also helps the family financially in a long run.

cutesmile09 likes this.
  10. cutesmile09

cutesmile09 Silver IL'ite

Thank you all for your wishes n blessings to my DD..Infact y'day I had my first day@college which started with Educational tour to Reserve bank of India after brief orientation programme.. It was such a Wonderful event wherein I got the opportunity to attend the seminar n Guest Lectures by DGM of RBI n I have won a prize at the quiz competition conducted by RBI staff.. Indeed a brilliant day in my Life.. I always had the dream to attend conference at 2 places one at BKC ICICI Mumbai which was fulfilled in 2006 n another was at RBI which is fulfilled now.. Wow! Feeling Motivated

inspiredsoul and KashmirFlower like this.