At cross roads about getting pregnant

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by lasya11, Jun 28, 2007.

1. lasya11

lasya11 New IL'ite

hai !!! i got married 3.5 years ago and had a baby pretty soon.Now he is 2.5 years old.It took a hell lot of patience and prayer during the first pregnancy bcoz the environment in the inlaws place was damn new to me and above all i had few complications.Firstly i had to get few stiches put during my 5th month as there was some problem in the cervix(to avoid preterm delivery) and then i was put on drips during the 8th month bcoz the fliud in the womb was not appropriate.Later post delivery aslo the times were too very testing and with all this i have become very nervous on the very thought of pregnancy.I am in a fix if the same thing would repeat again the next time also.Could anybody share their views if any of the two pregnancies would be the same.....I feel it is always better to have a company for my son but again i am unable to face it.......i thought i should share this fear of mine with u all to get things cleared.Could anybody share /help me with their views..........

2. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

Re: at cross roads

Dear lasya

i think firstly u contact a good gyn and get her opinion abt having another baby...firstly u should be fit to have another baby .i dun think if complications occur in one pregnancy it wud occur in the next also....so dun confuse urself and just go to a doc and check out on the feasibility and then take a decision....

lov
    sowmi

3. lasya11

lasya11 New IL'ite

Re: at cross roads

hai sowmi,

Thank u for ur valid opinion.Yeah as u said probably i should first see a good gynec and then think over.I shall keep u posted abt the latest.bye!!!

luv,
    lasya.

1 person likes this.