astrology

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by anu2001, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anu2001

anu2001 New IL'ite

My daughter is born on 6 june 2006 at 9.30 in edapal, KERALA. Her birth star is atham. After her birth we had to face a lot of family problems including financial and mental. My has no faith in astrology but I strongly believe in it. Can anybody tell me about atham and the consequences?Everyone says it is very bad to the family.Pls help me as soon as possible.pls....

2. v.swayamprabha

v.swayamprabha New IL'ite

don't be upset .i have one friend. his star is also atham .now he is in a highest position. he never complained about his star .

3. anu2001

anu2001 New IL'ite

Thanks Swyamprabha, thanks for consoling me. But I want a professional advise because the birth time of my daughter and your friend may be differ. Good or bad depends upon the birth time. Thanks again,expecting more responses, anu2001

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anu,

Kindly check the thread started by me, "Malspie replies queries on astrology, vastu and feng shui". Post your query and wait for 15 days at least, it will be answered.

5. anu2001

anu2001 New IL'ite

Hi Malspie,
    Thanks for your kind service.
    Let me describe my problem first.My daughter is born on june 2006 at 9.30 in edapal, KERALA. Her birth star is atham. After her birth we had to face a lot of family problems including financial and mental. My husband has no faith in astrology but I strongly believe in it. Can you tell me about atham and the consequences?Everyone says it is very bad to the family.Pls help me as soon as possible.pls.... pls make a prediction about her. pls...Drowning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.