Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sapnaHYD

sapnaHYD Gold IL'ite

Sir,

I am providing my Brother's details.

Date of Birth: 30-September-1981
    Time of Birth: 8:19 AM
    Place of Birth: Eluru

I want to know when he will get married.Its getting delayed.Please let me know if any pariharam needs to be done for quick marriage.

Thank you.

2. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

3. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,

As advised by you on the date and time said by you v finished our land registration at Chennai and v r back to Doha. Thank you very much sir for your guidance. I was worrying to travel during this period of my pregnancy. But i safely returned back and was happy to see all my relatives in Chennai.

Regards,
    Laxmi

4. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

sir pragaspathi ji,
    i have posted it earlier also but may be due to being busy you are not able to answer me so decided to post the querry once again.pls suggest me the answers.
    It wud be really nice of you to answer .
    The questions are regarding my HUSBAND and other my BROTHER

1 my husband is having a lot of money stuck in market and inspite of a lot of efforts unable to get it.what can be the prob and how to solve it.we are planning to hv a new business with me my husband and a third person.is it ok to do it now and in partnership.
    his DOB 20/APR/1977
    POB BAREILLY
    TOB 8:30 am

second is for my brother

DOB 10/jan/1985
    TOB 12.10AM
    POB SATNA(MP)
    Right now he is in service. he is a mechanical engineer.he wants to start a buisness.when shud he start and of what?
    pls i wud be really thankful to you if you help me out.

5. Manicrz

Manicrz New IL'ite

Dear sir,
    Below is the reply you have given me long back.Iam not getting success in any of my interview.kindly let me know which sector i can try and get a job.Iam praying lord durga and lighting ghee lamp on friday rahukalam as suggested by you
    The rahu dasa got started on 04.01.2008 and it will be over by 04.01.2026, i.e. for a period fo 18 years.

There are every good chances that he is likely to get employed before 20th December, 2011.

Please find my details:
    DOB:02-09-1988
    POB:ARUNACHALAPURAM(near snakarankoil,nellai district)
    TOB:10:50 AM

Regards,
    Mani

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  6. subha3101

subha3101 New IL'ite

Sir,

Earlier I had posted regarding my husband's problem, for which you had asked me to concentrate on my pregnancy and not to worry about anything. As suggested by you, have given birth to a boy baby by c-section on 15th August 2011 at 9.24 am.

Please find below the details of me and my husband:

Name: Sajjan Rao
    DOB: 22nd September 1977
    TOB: 16.45 hrs
    POB: Bangalore
    State: Karnataka

Name: Subhashini B
    DOB: 31st January 1980
    TOB: 11.25 AM
    POB: Chennai
    State: Tamil Nadu

From the day, i met my husband, am having some problem or the other. I am totally depressed and am on the verge of being separated from my husband. He constantly cheats me in terms of financial matters and is not regular office. He has borrowed money from everyone, saying it is for his parents who have to pay the loan. Time and again, i have warned him and given a last chance now.. Now also, he keeps lying to me. I dont know what to do? Whether to wait patiently thinking that he will change for good or should i leave him. Am totally devastated.

Kindly let me know sir as am totally confused and not able to concentrate on anything. Please sir, kindly reply... awaiting for your reply.. Please dont ignore sir, as i have sent this query again and again.. Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Subha

7. shikha

shikha Gold IL'ite

Sir Namaste!!
    Sir I have a younger sister and she is married for about 31/2 yrs .She wants to know when will she concieve.
    DOB-9 september1983
    TOB-6.35pm
    POB-kanpur
    regards
    shikha

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shikha,

Kindly repost ur request along with the birth details of your sister's husband

regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Subha3101,

I shall send the reply before the week end.

regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Manicrz,

I am not able to recognize, under what circumstances, I had indicated the 20th December, 2011; but however, till there are three months, during which period, there will be every possibility for getting success. Pray the God of ur choice and also your family deity for getting the thing materialied

regards