Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. friends919

friends919 New IL'ite

Thank you sir for you kind advice.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Gopi,

In your chart, the Saturn, the significator of profession is followed by Mars. Instead of Mars, if there is any benefic planet, you can frequently change your profession. But due to the fact that Mars is following the Saturn, you must always be extra cautious in change over.

The transit planes are not favourable for the time being.

At present, you are running the Moon dasa and ketu Bhukti. From the dasa lord the bhukti lord is in the 8th . From the Bhukti Lord, the dasa lord is in 6th. They the dasa and bhukti lords are in 6th/8th positions from each other. This period will be operative till 8.6.2012.

Hence, for the present any shifting is not advisable. However, if you are uncomfortable with the present stay at China, and if you are well assured that your former employer will certainly take u in Jan 2012, considering your present environment, perks and other issues, you can take a decision of joining your old company.

There may be chances of going to abroad, to any other country, after 15th Nov 2011, even if you return to India.

regards.

3. dashingdimples

dashingdimples New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    My details are as:
    DOB: 21 June 1974
    POB: Ajmer, rajasthan, India
    TOB: 7:20 AM
    Gender - Female

I need your help on following:
    - I am currnetly working in India i want to know how my future looks like in terms of my career. Do you see any possibility of moving to US in near future?
    - How does my future looks like financially?
    - Any possibility of marriage?

Thanks & Regards
    Adi

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Respected Sir,
    Thank You will post sometime next week..

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Smrithi4,

According to ur chart, (based on the time of 7.15 PM), there are good chances of getting the employment in the following two periods. The second period will be more favourable than the first one, which will give you the choice of post, choice of place, perks, as expected. There may be slight change on both side, since you are not precise of ur time of birth.

1) Between 06th Jan 2012 and 11th Feb 2012
    2) Between 29th June, 2012 and 16th July, 2012.

regards

6. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir,

Few days back you have given me some information based on me and my husband's date of birth. This is your message:

I am attaching my husband's birth chart. There are 2 charts, I have scanned both of them as I have no knowledge which one is that you need.

I am looking forward for your response. Thanks in advance for your help Sir.

Thanks,

Attached Files:

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Adi,

After the transit of Saturn, from Virgo to Libra, by 15th Nov 2011, there are good chances of going to abroad; but this not mean that you will be going to US. The long journey to any prosperous country like, USA, UK, Germany, Australia, etc. depends upon the strength of 9th lord. Saturn, being the 9th lord is placed in the Lagna and this Saturn has been afflicted by Sun.

As far as finance is concerned, the 2nd house represents self earned income; but its lord Moon, has gone to Lagna, which is 12th house (loss) from the 2nd house, which is not good. The 11th Lord Mars has gone 2nd house, which is a saving grace. In your case, the 10th lord Jupiter is placed in the 9th house (house of fortune/dharma sthan). This means that you will reap the reward for good deeds performed earier (past karma).

So, your financial position, though not too high; it will be in a steady level.

As regards the marriage, the 7th house (house of life partner) has been afflicted by the aspect of Saturn, Sun, Mercury and Moon. The 7th Lord Jupiter is aspected by Mars, and the 8th house is also aspected by Mars. However, the 7th lord Jupiter aspects the Lagna, which gives hope.

The Shadbala of the 7th house is very low; which is also one of the reasons for not getting married. Please pray Goddess Devi of any form to get married, The transit Saturn will be moving from Virgo to Libra by 15th Nov 2011; then there are chances to get married within 2 1/2 years from 15h Nov 2011.

regards.

8. Smrithi4

Smrithi4 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for answering my query.

9. dashingdimples

dashingdimples New IL'ite

Thank you for such a prompt response!!!
    As mentioned by you, the time is favourable for moving abroad. Would that be in connection to a Job, currently i am pursuing a job change and that would be based out of US.
    Also, i would like to know
    - if that movement that you have mentioned after 15Nov2011 would be a long term?
    - the financial status that you have mentioned is it for short term or would it always be steady level. also the movement of moon that you mentioned from 12th house to 2nd house...is it temperorary?
    - If i diversify in business would it be beneficial for me? If yes, what kind of business would be suitable?
    - My own house

Thanks
    Adi

10. Pragaspathy