Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hello Guruji,

Reposting with the time of birth for my husband.

My Details:
    Name: Sabari
    DOB: 19-08-1987
    Time: 12:40pm
    Place of Birth: Trichy, Tamil Nadu

Husband: Ragavendar
    DOB: 14-11-1986
    TOB: 12.40pm
    Place of Birth: Erode, Tamil Nadu

My husband and I are having problems in our marriage life every now and then. We love each other and we share many happy moments.. But somehow we are having arguments and fights once in two days even for silly things. This makes me get tensed and I'm upset for the whole day. And recent days, I'm feeling like to go separate. Please tell me sir. When this will get over?

2. Nargisshaik

Nargisshaik Bronze IL'ite

Thank u sir..

Nargisshaik

3. ramyah

ramyah New IL'ite

Thank You very much sir. You have cleared the clouds in my mind. God Bless You

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear nargisshaik,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

regards.

5. Smrithi4

Smrithi4 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I have been searching for a job for quite some time now but have not succeeded...Infact I got a job in May but i myself rejected as the travel distance was too much for me.....It will be of great help if you could tell me if i will get a job ....

My details are

Date of Birth : 20-Sep-1983
    Place of Birth : malavalli (Manya District)
    Time of birth : 7:15 Pm (not very sure of this time 10 mins + or - around this time)

Thanks,

Smriti.

6. myangel

myangel Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you much,you have cleared my confusion,thankz a lot Sir

Regards
    Angel

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Myangel,

Thank U V M for ur reply.

regards.

8. Smrithi4

Smrithi4 New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I have been looking out for a job change for quite sometime now..i had an offer in hand but did not take it up as the travel distance was too much .

i kindly request you to tell me when will i get a job ...

date of birth - 20-sep-1983
    place of birth - malavalli ( Mandya district )

Time of birth - 7-15 pm ( 10 mins + or - )

please help

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Sushmitamenon,

Thank U V M for ur kind complimentary words.

I am trying to give u the positives results, concerning your husband.

1) Profession / finance

Your Husband belongs to Aries Ascendant. In his chart, the 10th house, house of profession is occupied by Venus, the 7th Lord and 5th Lord Sun and aspected by the Lagna Lord Mars directly.

The conjunction of Venus, being the 7th lord (lord of kendra) and Sun, being the 5th lord (lord of trine) has caused Raja Yoga.

Normally, when the 7th lord joints the 10th house, the native's career will flourish well. This is due to the reason that according to the principle of "Bhavatbhavam", the 7th house is 10th house from the 10th house.

At present, he is in the final phase of Rahu Dasa, which will be over by 19.9.2012 and once this period is over, the next dasa will be Jupiter, who is the lord of 9th house, house of fortune. The Jupiter dasa will be very much favourable to him.

By May/June, 2013, the transit Jupiter will be overlaping the natal Jupiter, which will certainly give him change of life style. There are chances for promotion and if he desires any change of job, that is also possible, with the choice of his post, place, benefits etc.

The transit Jupiter in May, 2012 will also be beneficial to him.

In his chart, the 10th lord Saturn has gone to 5th house and 5th house lord Sun has gone to 10th house, causing another Raja Yoga.

The direct aspect between Lagna Lord Mars and 5th Lord Sun, has also caused Raja Yoga.

If in any chart, the Raja Yoga is formed, it will make the native to be successful and high achievements.

The placement of Jupiter in the 2nd to Moon has caused, Sunabha Yoga, which will make him, intelligent, wealthy and also famous.

Similarly, the placement of Mercury in the 12th from Sun sign, has caused VOSI yoga, which will make him skilful, charitable and learned.

Thus, the yogas mentioned will certainly make him wealthy. The next dasa i..e Jupiter will certainly give good results.

2) Health

It is not proper to study the health issue, unless there is any major ailment.

In case, if any Astrologer says (even wrongly), there is some health issues, which have to be remedies, then it will be starting day of mention tension, with the result, the health will get deteriorated day by day. Hence, for the present, you need not worry of any health issues.

regards

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Vjbunny,

Kindly post ur request along with the birth details of your cousin, two daughters and also the reply given by me, after a week.

regards