Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Sharthi

Sharthi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Place of birth: Mayiladuthurai
    Time of birth: 8.30 PM (Saturday)
    Date of birth: 9th June 1979

I worked for 6yrs and resigned my job last year due to mental stress...i am searching a new job which is not happening from quite sometime. Please let me know when will i get a new job and abt my career prospects in future.

Am in love, pls let me know when will i get married to the person i love?

Thanx in advance for your kind service. Iam eagerly waiting for your response at the earliest.......

Regards,
    Sharthi

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi moncy;1060925

For the given birth time of Mr. Shyam, I am getting two different Ascndant, the first one Libra and the next one as Scorpia. Hence, it may not be possible to predict his birth chart, in the absence of specific time of birth

In the case of girl Mrs. Sheetal, I am not able to generate the birth chart, since I am not getting the exact chart for the brith place Dar-es-salaam of Tanzania. So, you can give me the nearst place of birth, some big town, I am try to generate the birth chart and give the predictions as far as Mrs. Sheetal is concerned.

May God Bless U abundatnly in all respect.

CNR

3. devidxb

devidxb New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy

My Birth details.

Date of Birth - 2 / 12/ 1984
    Place of birth - India
    Time of Birth - 9.30 AM
    Dhanu Lagna ;

Please talk me about my career,family and children.

Thanks
    Devika

4. nmtkar123

nmtkar123 Senior IL'ite

hi sir,
    i am namita mehra. i was born in old delhi at 4:49am on april 16, 1970. i need to know if the issues in my life regarding marriage and money be ever settled and do u see peace in my life ever. i appreciate your service

5. Pragaspathy

Re: will i get a good job soon?

Hi knsaranya;1060916

On perusal of your birth chart, it is found that at present, you are running Jupiter Dasa Jupter AD and Moon PD. Though te placemnet of Deva Guru in Lagna, in your birth chart, aspecting the 5th house, house of Poorva Punniya Sthan, 7th house, house of life partner (kalathra sthan) and also the 9th house, house of fortune, which is a very good blessings, the present transit of Jupiter (Gochara) and Saturn are not favourable to you, with the result it has made you to suffer. Moreover, the Jupiter is lord of 3rd and 6th house.

The transit Jupiter is in your Moon sign of Aquarius (Kumbham) and the Saturn is in the 8th house i.e. in Virgo (Kanni) from your Moon sign. These are the main reasons for the present sufferings. However, once the transit Jupiter moves from Aquarius to Pisces (Meenam), the things will get changed, though the change may not be much lucrative; but there will be improvements from the present position. The permanent job may take litle time; but don't worry everything will go alright. You will certainly get settled in your life in all respect and the present sufferings are temporary only and God will give strength to bear everything.

Since Saturn is in the eighth house from your Janma rasi, you can try to visit Navagraha in the Lord Shiva temple and lit the Gingelly with black seasame seed (Karuppu El) and is possible, you can visit Suseendhran and make dedicated prayers to Lord Anjaneya. You can also pray Lord Ayyapa. If you happen to NV, try to avoid NV on SAturday and if possible try to be in fast on every Saturday, from Sun rise to Sun set. If youcontinue this, in the couse of time, the things will move better. Saturn is capable of giving employmnet to you.

Make prayers to Lord Saneeswaran and definitely, you will be relieed from your sufferings.

May God Bless U abundantly in all respect.

CNR

6. Pragaspathy

Re: will i get a good job soon?

Hi knsaranya;1060916

While calculating the DASA I had eronously made it as Jupiter Dasa; but it is only Saturn Dasa. Saturn is Yogahara Dasa, being the 4th and 5th Lord. In your birth chart, Jupiter is placed in the 7th house, aspecting 11th, 5th and 3rd houses. The remaining predictions regarding the transit of Jupiter and Saturn are correct. U can keep on doing the prayers suggested by me and you can send your query after some time, then I will assess your chart and let you know.

CNR

7. bhuvana241183

bhuvana241183 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

my dob is 24-11-83
    time of birth is 7.55 am
    place of birth is chennai.
    could u pls tel me is this right time for me to change my job? and also i would like to know whether i;ll get married by dis year? will it be an arranged marriage?
    Regards,
    Bhuvi

8. Pragaspathy

Hi ushamohandas;1061233

As per the birth details given by you, your daughter belongs to Aries Lagna and Moon is also occupying along with the Lagna and the 7th house is occupied by Mars and Saturn and the 8th house is occupied by Kethu.
    This is a dosha Jathakam and you have to match the horoscope of the boy with that of dosha jatakam only.

The marriage may take some more time, since the transit Saturn, which is capable of giving the marriage is not in a favourable position for marriage. Hence, once the transt Saturn moves from Virgo to Libra, the marriage time will come and then only, the actual time of marriage can be predicted.

The life partner will be of good stauts only.

Again I would like to advise you that much care should be taken in matching the horoscopes. Kerala is well known for Astrology. You can pray Devi Attukalamma of Trivandrum for your early and peaceful marriage.

CNR

9. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir,

i am back again with some questions, since you have so far predicted everything so well, i would like to know will i have any problems in my marriage and also you said its going to be in an intercaste marriage, if i am going to have nay problems in my married life, then what do i do.

As you have predicted things so well so far i would like to know how my life is going to be, is going to be a good life, will i have to struggle or not, will my partner be well settled in life.

i know you are busy, but your answers would put my mind to peace.

love
    alpa:cheers

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. laxmi123

The birth details given by you are not sufficient for casting the horoscope. U have to give the birth details of your husband with the following details:

1) Date of Birth
    2) Time of birth (if it is 12 , then it will automatically become the next date. For if one is born on 12.00 on the 12th Feb 2010 night, it has to be treated as 00.00 hrs on 13th FEb 2010. So, please specify the correct position
    3) Place of birth, if it is any village, give the nearest town.

If you can post with the above details again, I may be able to attempt to answer your question.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

CNR