Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ilovemyhusband,

I think that the birth details given by you are relating to u and also ur husband.

I do not find any adverse reason regarding the birth of the child in both the horoscopes. The favourable dosa period might not have operated. For the birth of the child, the 5th house in both the charts have to be studied whereas in the case of ladies, the 9th house has also to be studied. In your chart, the 9th house is aspected by Mars, which may delay the birth of the child; however the Venus is placed and in the Lagna and it is debilitated. However, the debilitation of Venus gets cancelled since the house lord Mercury is exalted in the same sign.

Even, if it is construed that the problem is due to the 9th lord Venus, I would better suggest a simple remedy, which you can try to do at your house itself. I think you know very about white MOTCHAI. You can try to get 200 grams of White Motchai and divide the same into 9 parts. Take nine pieces of while cloth and you can tie the 9 parted Mothcai in nine white clothes and keep all of them in the Pooja or below the Lord of your choice.

When your monthly period of cycle is over, you can choose an auspicious day and you jointly spend your days continuously in the bed. Before going to the bed, you can take one bit and keep the same under your pillow. The next day, after both of you washing your hands and legs, you must keep the bit in your hands folded and pray lord Venus, to the effect that "Lord Venus - Kindly remove the Puthra Dosha, if any and bless Then you can keep the bit in a separate place. Thus, after completing 9 nights, on the 10th day morning after taking bath, both you can take the entire 9 bits and place them in a running water. It should not be on any account placed in the well or in any stagnated water. You should not reveal this to any one in the family or friends or any other relatives or even servant maid. If you happen to do this, within 45 days, the dosha, by Venus, if any will get cancelled. You can also pray your Family Deity.

According to your husband's chart, the period from 17.08.2011 and 18.12.2011 is highly supportive for you getting conceived. Pray the God of your choice and also your family Deity, you will certainly be blessed with the beautiful gift of the God.

In case, if you are not able to do the above suggested remedy, don't bother, the dedicated prayer will certainly give the relief.

regards.

2. star123

star123 New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Ji,

Sorry for bothering u again....

humbly requesting if its possible to predict the following thru astrology that will be a big help!

1) Is there any love marriage indication in my chart?
    2) when will i meet my spouse?
    3) how his appearance and character?
    4) is he someone known to me or new to me?
    5) will we get alliance from our relative's circle?
    6) will he be also in the same industry where i am working?
    7) whether will he from far distance or close to my current place or native?

Here is my detail
    DOB: 18.5.1984
    TOB:2.49 PM
    Place of birth: Dindigul (India)

Thanks

3. schakro

schakro New IL'ite

Sir
    i am in desperate need of your help I am in huge concern regarding my health issue Please can you help me it seems that your guidance has helped a lot of people and is still helping sir please i mam waiting for your reply it is already 2.5 month please please help me

Thanks

4. vinitha88

vinitha88 Bronze IL'ite

hello sir......

my name is kamalakannan.........date of birth is 03-05-1983........time 2.45AM.....place Manapparai near trichy.....

can u pls tellme in which profession i will be employed and either in india or foreign..either business or working employee.....about my marriage.....about my parents..........

5. sadmom1

sadmom1 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply and i don't know how express the thankfulness also. Before my marriage kuja dosha pariharam we did in Srikalahasti. It's like I am feeling pity of myself for this position. According to our family custom litting lamp for Goddess Durga
    is not allowed up to one year.I can only visit the temple without performing any special pujas there. Please suggest me any other remedies.

About my job in last query you told me chances are there in Mar 2011. I am waiting for job and dues to come and lead happy life atleast now.

Thank you very much for spending your valuable time Sir.

6. Sampoorna

Sampoorna New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank You immensely for your time and analysis and kind words. Your analysis clarified my concerns.

Thank You very much once again.
    Take care Sir.
    With Regards & Respect.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Sadmom1,

Yes, you should follow the family customs, which is a traditional one . You can pray the God of your choice at your residence itself. God will be with you.

regards

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Sampoorna,

Thank U for ur kind reply.

regards.

9. Rameshvasu

Rameshvasu New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Could you please post your predictions on our below issue?

Regards,
    Ramesh

10. winvalli

winvalli New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy sir,

How are you ? Hope you are doing good. i am posting my request once again. I want to know my onsite future. i am planing to change my company is it the right time or not please let me know? I am going to start Australia processing. is it the right time or not please let me know?

Please find my D.O.B details .
    (My Details )
    Name : V.Nagavalli
    DOB : 19-05-1981
    Time of birth : 11.20 am.
    Place of birth : Guntur, Andhrapradesh, India

waiting for your reply since from 1 week sir.
    Thanks in advance.