Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bambee05,

The art of making general prediction is a time consuming one. You can make the request on the specific issues so that I can attempt and reply to u.

regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear S Pooja,

There are chances for love marriage for your sister and as Sun is in the 7th house from her Ascendant, it is wise to have the marriage, after she completes the age of 27 years.

There are chances that your cousin sister is likely to get the employment of her choice during August, 2011.

regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Geetsun,

You can very well follow your own family custom. The ancestors have prescribed some systems with reasons only.

I pray the Almighty that you FIL's soul rests in peace.

Regarding

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Komal16,

I am extremely there had been some delay in responding to your reply.

In Astrology, for any event, like education, profession, marriage, birth of the child, purchase of immovable property etc., there should be promise in the chart. There is a system to determine this.

When there is promise in the chart, then we have to study the favourable dasa period for the particular event. For example for the birth of the child, the favourable dasa/bhukti/antaram, connecting the 2nd house, house of family (add of one new member in the family). 5th house, house of progeny and the 11th house, house of profit should get operated. When this gets operated, concerning the progeny, then transit Saturn, by aspect on the Lagna, or Lagna Lord, 5th house or 5th lord and then on the Jupiter, being the significator for children, by the aspect of Saturn should accord approval. On approval of the transit Saturn, the delivering or triggering the result of the particular issue is the transit Jupiter, with similar aspects of transit Saturn.

In case of yourself and also your husband, as this favourable dasa periods concerning the houses mentioned have not operated recently, this has not so far given the birth of the child. In someone's case, it will get operated, immediately after the marriage; and in someone's case, it may be belated one.

I can look for the favourable above dasa period, as per both the charts; but it may take some time. So, kindly post the details again after some time, so that I can study and let you know the probable period.

Trust on God and He knows when to give and how to give the things to us.

regards.

5. shibanikannan

shibanikannan New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am giving you the details of my Daughter. please predict about her studies and career. Please predict

details

Name : Shibani Kannan

date of birth : 16-06-1998

place of birth : Chennai

time of birth : 6.20 PM.

Please predict sir.

revathi

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Revathi,

Your daughter belongs to Scorpio Ascendant. The Jupiter, being the lord of 2nd and 5th house is aspecting the Ascendant, which is great blessing. 4th house stands for education and for higher education, we have to look for 5th and also the 9th houses.

The Mercury is the lord of intelligence and the Jupiter is lord of Wisdom. Both Mercury and also Jupiter are occupying their own houses, which is a great blessing.

The fourth house is occupied by the Moon, the lord of 9th house, which will give good education. However, she will fair well in her higher education, i.e. beyond graduation level.

She will have good education. However, for the past 15 months, there are possibilities that there had been slackness in her studies, may be she should have fared well earlier; but her ranking would have come down or she would have been much dis-interested in her eduction. This is due to the fact that the transit Ketu is with her natal Mercury and also aspecting the Mercury in her navamsa chart also. But this will get improved by May, 2011 and she will come to normal level.

Regards

7. joshah

joshah New IL'ite

Dear sir,

I amso thankful to u for ur predictions. its gives me courage and happiness. i am unable to find suitable work to thank u.

Further some astrologers say that my life partner will not be equal to me in certain aspects and some say it will be love marriage and some not. could u pls clarify that sapect and i would like to know whether it will be a local or foreign alliance and his profession pls sir.

One more query abt my job, when will i get and will be government job?

i am extremly sorry for asking smany question.

thanks a lot in advance

DOB-11/12/1981
    TOB-10.59 PM
    POB-JAFFNA

based on vakya panchankam

8. ilovemyhusband

ilovemyhusband New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I got pregnant and miscarried in Nov 2010.we consulted with one astrologer and he said possibility of 1 or 2 miscarriage is there according to the chart.Sir kindly analyse and tell me whether it is there and let us know when will be blessed with a child?.and the good time that we can start trying again as iam afraid of another miscarriage...........

also when can i try for job again?.iam always thinking abt. babies.........

my d.o.b:14-oct-1982
    time:5.25 a.m
    p.o.b:tanjore,tamilnadu

my husband's d.o.b : 18-dec-1983
    time : 10.35 a.m
    p.o.b : chennai,tamilnadu

thanks in advance sir............

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  9. annaips

annaips New IL'ite

sir my dob is 21/05/1966.pob is chennai. tob is 2.55 a.m. sir i didnt get any love from my parents husband and children.i had faced lot of probs in my life. hapiness is less. why all this sir.when will i have grand children in my life. how will be the relationship with my son and his wife.his dob is 23/11/1985. tob is 12.45 a.m and pob is chennai. my dil details 8/11/1985. pob is chennai.tob is 8.44.p.m.when will they have child. please tell me the fact and solution to my probs. thanks

10. dolly21

dolly21 Senior IL'ite

Sir,

Thanks a lot for your reply.In your reply you mentioned that Iam a Libra ascendant and you also mentioned about Rahu,kethu,jupiter,venus etc.But I don't have much knowledge about these things.Sorry for giving you trouble.could you please explain me what all those mean which you replied in page 579,reply no :5783.

Sir,I am giving details of my husband and myself.I want to know in detail about my future like
    1) when I am going to lead a peaceful life
    2)about my career
    3)financial status
    4)will I go for higher studies?
    5)when will I have a child

Date of birth : 24-10-1982
    Time of birth: 5:05 AM
    place of birth : Vijayawada

Husband Date of birth 8-06-1978
    time : 2.45 am
    place : kothagudem