Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. teju

teju Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,
    Thank you for letting me know that its not recommended to predict for children below 71/2 years. I didnt know about this. Thanks a lot!!

2. addy

addy New IL'ite

THANK YOU SIR,

FOR TAKING THE TIME INSPITE OF THE FLOODING REQUESTS, TO ANSWER MY QUERY.THANKS VERY MUCH.wILL PRAY TO GOD.

ANU

3. Bethany

Bethany New IL'ite

Re: Astrological predictions

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>

4. priyasuresh11

priyasuresh11 Senior IL'ite

Sir,

Thank you for your predictions.It has given me great hope and positive vibes.Thank you so much for your service.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  5. Rany

Rany New IL'ite

Why you dont answer me im feeling so much sad please dont forgat me

Hello Sir,

I have given my details earlier 2 times but I didn't get any response, so I am posting it again.

1) Date of Birth:september 3
    2) Time of Birth: 4:41 am
    3) Place of Birth:(alain,United arab emirates)Dubai
    Im Married,female

I would like to know more details about the following

How many kids in my life ,and what about my life in general, what is new in this year 2010?

Hope to receive a quick reply.

6. sreedevimk

sreedevimk New IL'ite

Hi Pragaspathy Sir,

Thank you so much for predicting my sister's horoscope :)

We will follow your pariharams .

Thanks,
    Sreedevimk.

7. mohantina

mohantina Senior IL'ite

sir,

my query is on page 42. waiting with patience:)

8. gentran

gentran New IL'ite

Hello sir
    Thanksa lot for your predictions . here are my brother's details

Sex-Male
    Date of birth- 1/7/1983
    time of birth- 5:40 pm
    place of birth- Vijayawada,Andhra Pradesh

1) when will he get married and how good will that girl get adjusted with our family
    2) When will he change his job or get an transfer to hyderabad. are there any chances of going abroad
    3) How will life after marriage be

Thanks a ton

9. mitsviki

mitsviki Senior IL'ite

hello

I have few question abut my brother. He has not been able to stick on to one job....

will have a stable job ....he is currently under depression medication...will he leave that completely....

when will he get married..he is 33 yrs old.....he has bad habits like smoking etc.....will he quit that....

He was born march 31st 1977..time...12: 54,,,afternoon IST.

..awaiting your reply...

also
    we were forced to sel our house to one party who is supposed to give some money abt 30 lks, but they cheated us,,, is there any pooja for that..my

thanks
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

10. shyamalabala

shyamalabala New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Thank you very much for your response. I am highly obliged to your response.
    I have never craved for money or assets or anything from my husband. He used to give me all his earnings , but the only thing was that he used to take money from me for this and that. My only concern was that for 13 long years I lived in a joint family and my husband used to spend all his money on them and we never had a single penny as saving. Inspite to doing all for the family, his brothers and sister have problems with him. I was and even now I am concerned about our future and moreover I have a son whom I have to educate. By nature he is a very good and understanding man.

From when did the Sade Saati start for him and for how long will it be ? Please advice. Also, sir you told me that there is a tough period from 3rd May 2010.
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CDarren%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Arial Unicode MS"; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1 -369098753 63 0 4129279 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Comic Sans MS"; panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:script; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:647 0 0 0 159 0;} @font-face {font-family:"\@Arial Unicode MS"; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1 -369098753 63 0 4129279 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]Apart from this, he is running the Sade Sati for more than 8 months.. This is one of the testing period and he will little sufferings. However, the transit Jupiter is in the 5<sup>th</sup> house from his Moon sign, which is a relieving factor; but the Jupiter will be transiting to Aquarius, ie 6<sup>th</sup> house form his Moon sign by 3<sup>rd</sup> May, 2010. Hence, his period will become little tough further. Hence, in such a situation, it is absolutely essential that as a life partner, should be supportive to him.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Will he have any problems in his job? Because he is the only earning member in the family at present. Please let me know how his professional life will be and will he have any health problems? Will we face any problems in getting a Permanent Residency in Australia.? Will I have any health problems in future? Regarding my job, which field do you thing is the best suited for me? Also, Sir I am waiting for my son's predictons. Kindly let me know about his future which is my main concern.
    I know you are busy as you are doing a noble service to mankind, Sorry for troubling you. Please have a look into my case.

Awaiting for your response.

Thank you

Shyamala.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] <!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--> [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]