Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Hello Prahaspathy sir,
    I and my family are eagarly waiting for your response.Every now and then checking for your reply.
    My quote no=3363.
    Please consider my request and give your predictions.
    Thanking you with anticipation.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  2. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Actually I was not supposed to ask this question.But in one of your replies to some other person, You have mentioned that any planet in the 8th house is not welcomed except saturn.After reading this I wanted to clarify my doubt since there is venus in the 8th house of my chart.
    can you please explain me regarding this Sir?
    My D.O.B=22.04.1980
    P.O.B=Vellore
    T.O.B=5.50 pm.

3. doggie

doggie New IL'ite

Re: Pls help

4. pinki13

pinki13 Gold IL'ite

Dear sir

my DOB is 9th august 1982
    place is assam
    and time is 2;30 dat time..

i just want to know when i will have a kid..

regards

5. annaips

annaips New IL'ite

sir kindly match this two horoscope.the boys details d.ob.23/11/185 t.ob.0.45 am p.ob.chennai.
    girls details
    dob 8/11/1985. t.ob 20.44.p.m p.ob
    chennai
    and how will be the boys future. how will be his job. will he work in india or foreign.

6. sowmyaram

sowmyaram Senior IL'ite

dear sir could u plzz predict abt we having a child and about professional and our future life will be very grateful for this prediction. my husband's full name being RamNarayan

my details

dob: 29/5/1986
    time of birth: 5.50 am
    pob: bangalore

hubby details

dob:6/4/1982
    tob:11 am
    pob: bangalore

waiting for reply...

7. Deepasuneel

Deepasuneel New IL'ite

Dear Sir

I am searching for a job here in Sharjah. Will I get a good job here?If yes, when and in which field. Waiting eagerly for your answer.

Date of Birth: 02 March 1980
    Time of Birth: 02.10 pm
    Place of Birth: Engandiyur, Trichur, Kerala

Yours Respectfully
    Deepa

8. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

9. darshiniv

darshiniv Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    As per ur request,am reposting all my queries and ur answers sir.Awaiting for ur valuable prediction.

1<sup>St</sup> Post:
    Hello Sir,

Am V.Priyadarshini
    My
    date of birth:23.06.1985
    time of birht:11.15am(sunday)
    Place of birth:Dharmapuri

I would like to know about my job and marriage life

Your Reply:
    According to your chart, there are chances for love marriage. The time for marriage willbe after, November, 2011.

2<sup>nd</sup> Post:
    Dear Sir,

Thanks for ur reply.U have mentioned my marriage would be after Nov,2011 , but my parents are more worried about my marriage getting delayed,is there anyway to convince them.Also i need to know about my career - Am a BTech(IT) graduate,Pursuing my MBA(HR),but my experience(into HR) is nowhere related to my UG,will i get job in Banking/Govt sectors - which are my parents wish n prayer too.Am also trying for the same,will i be successfull in my career,if not this sector which one would be suitable for me.Kindly suggest.

Thanking You in advance Sir.

Your Reply:
    Dear Priyadarshini,

You belong Leo Ascendant and the 10th house of profession is aspected by Jupiter, which shows that there are every possibilities for getting employment in Banking sector. As the Sun, responsible for any affair connected with Govt is associated with the 9th lord Mars, lord of fortune and also the 11th lord Mercury, lord of profit, there is every possibility for jobs connected with Govt - the banking sector is also govt undertaking.

Hence, probably, after March, 2011, there are every possibility for getting employment. However, as I do not have the Ephemeries for 2011, for the present, I am not able to give the exact period, you are likely to get employed.

Regards

3<sup>rd</sup> Post:
    Really i thank you a lot for ur kind reply.I am happy to hear that i have chances of getting govt/banking jobs by next year.Anyway i am in my preparation and hard work for the same,trust in god.One more prediction needed from u sir,its for my uncle,his details are below.

Name:K.Ravi
    DOB:09.06.1984
    Time of Birth:9.20am
    Place of Birth:Villupuram

Need to know prediction on his career and marriage life,is there chances for us both to marry.

Awaiting Ur reply Sir.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
    V.Priyadarshini

10. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I am reposting my request which is in page 336 of this thread.

Dear Pragaspathy Ji,

I am waiting for your reply. My sister is undergoing an emotional turmoil. Sometimes I feel all circumstances that are happening presently to her are affecting her health. She is very hardworking, but the results she gets are minimal. Actually, the main problem is that she loves a guy, and my parents are totally against this. So, she has an emotional pressure from all of us. Moreover we think she is too young to choose. we all are trying to deviate her from this relationship. She is very stubborn too. I can't write evrything here that's why I wish to knw about her future.

I believe in your predictions sir. Please help.

Regards,
    deepali