Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. usharavi

usharavi New IL'ite

Dear Sir
    Namaskaram

Thanks much for posting reply about my daughter's education.

Given below my husband's details..

Name : Padmanabhan .S.A
    DOB : 29.10.1974
    TOB : 05.50AM
    POB : Trivandrum

He is suffering from allergy. If he is exposed to wind, agrabathi or any scent he immediately gets cold and sneezing and during winter he suffers a lot..
    Pls tell about his health and his career. How will be his financial status, as always he is paying debts.. Will he get a job abroad (Middle east)

Pls reply.

Thanks & Regards
    Usha

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

[JUSTIFY]

3. durgakandiraja

durgakandiraja New IL'ite

sir
    pranams
    i have posted my query on page 317
    eagerly waiting for ur reply

thanks regards and with respects

durgakandiraja

4. bhuvaneswari.s

bhuvaneswari.s New IL'ite

I had already posted in page 323- I give again the details below. please reply

S.Bhuvanewari

I give below my sister and brother in law details. They got married in 2003. Till now they don't have kids. Please predict whether they have puthira bagiyam? How many kids they will have and when they will be born?

My sister
    D.O.B - 29/11/1978
    Place of birth - Chennai
    Time of birth - 7.20 p.m

Her husband
    D.O.B - 12/04/1973
    Place of birth - Mumbai
    Time of birth - 7.13 a.m

Please reply to the above query. Our entire family is eagerly awaiting your reply.:bowdown

Thanks & regards
    S.Bhuvaneswari

5. reddishmoon

reddishmoon Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your readings and its really great and I bow down to your humble free service you do for others.

I married last year and still today not being able to stay together, we both stay at our parents house, she with her parents and I with mine.

It would be really good if you can tell more about us in terms of what career we should be and also how are we financially, currently lot of financial problems sir.

I dont mind paying sir because I know I am asking for lot, but I would really like you to prepare complete chart about me n my wife.
    Let me know if I can reply to you in private as I dont want my personal details to be on the board sir, there are lot of problems which I cant mention here.

Let me know sir...please if possible send a mail to vijay_raaj@rocketmail.com

Thanks Sir...

6. Pragaspathy

Dear IL Members,

There has been a number of requests from IL members are pending for analysis. Astrology is an interesting subject for learning; but it is extremely difficult to practise.

Everyday, there are number of requests are pouring. Most of the charts require deep study and preparation of reply and sending them will take normally 45 to 50 minutes for each message and some times, I am not able to fullfill all the requests made by them.

I am replying one by one and some times, I am skipping over one or two messages; not intentionally; but such charts may require some time for scrutiny because in Astrology there quite number of combinations for good or bad.

Hence, I would like to appeal to all members that whenever I am sending any replies and if they do not agree with me, they can openly give their views, so that I can rectify my defects and also if the results are, as per the predictions, they may also be conveyed, which will be highly helpful for me in dealing with such matters.

I really appreciate one Member, by name, Mr. Reddishmoon, who has openly admitted, even though I had conveyed something unusual; but his suggestion to pay any money is not welcome by me; since I am doing this as service to the human society. Kindly the members are advised not to send their e.mail ID or any contact details.

If for any extraordinary reason, if they want the reply to be sent to them privately, they may indicate so, so that I can send the reply through my private message facility, even though I have not paid for the same; probably one of the Members would have paid for the same. This is only in exceptional cases.

It is true that sometime, I deviate the seniority in replying; probably to those who have trust on me and also in cases, when I feel that I should reply.

Hence, I would like to request all the members to wait for their turn.

I am happy on the trust with me.

I would like to add one more thing here; that whenever any member desires to have further study on the requests made by them, they may kindly give their birth details and also the details of replies given by me or otherwise it will become difficult for me to search for the back messages.

Regards

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  7. Pragaspathy

8. Pragaspathy

Der ABCI,

Thank you very much for kind reply. Don't worry for the happening and look for the coming days, which will certainly be a good one. God uses to test the good people only. Hence, you are good in the eyes of God and you will certainly get relief of your expectation.

regards.

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Pomegranite,

According to Indian Vedic Astrology, no prediction of young child, till they attain the age of 12 years should be done. This is mainly for the reason, if an Astrologer says anything bad, knowingly or unknowingly or wrongly, the same will apply for the child and it will affect the child.

Be happy with the new member of your family. Children are God's beautiful gift.

regards.

10. reddishmoon

reddishmoon Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks again for the reply, I would really like to have private messages as those matters are sensitive in nature.

I am sorry for bringing the monetary factor in this and I knew you wouldn't accept but as my request is growing and you are spending quite a lot of your time so I asked as your time is important and there are others also who expect reply from you.

I didn't want to be greedy, but at the same time I want to know everything about me and there are quite a number of problems in my life concerning my family where I am looking for some answers.

I have consulted few astrologers but havent benefitted from them so I am willing to part with money if I am getting the right direction.

Thanks again and looking forward to your reply sir.