Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. God

God New IL'ite

Thanks you very much sir.

And i was asking for business and profession field also. can you please guide me accordingly...M very confused :)...

Thanks once again.

at least can sleep properly till monday (hehehehe)

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Re: your guidance requested!

3. God

God New IL'ite

Re: your guidance requested!

Wow yaar... very interesting and happy to read this :)....

Sorry lavanya ji and Sir for interfering in others matters and reading the post for others... but really could not control to write so i m writing....

Sorry once again..

4. chandrakalam

chandrakalam New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy sir,

I know ,I am very unfortunate girl,people always ignore me.
    please sir help me to get right direction in my future.

posting my query once again if last time you might missed it,Please please help me to find the way sir,I will be Thankful to you !

I am facing worse situation in my life,completed 31 years of my age still not getting married,I am staying in joint family with brothers and sis in laws.Get so much torcheres from all,My mother also getting worried about my marriage,she always feel who will take care of me if in future she will not with me.

I feel very depressed sir and sometime feel just to end my life.
    done so many poojas and all whatever people suggest,I dont know my future,can you please tell me up to when I can expect good things will happen to me,whats the problem in my kundali....for getting delay in marriage.

Is there anything Like that I will never get married?
    and if any chances of getting married then what type of the partnar I can expect as already beyond 30 years.

my name--chandrakala mahajan
    Birth name-Durga
    DOB----11 MAY 1980
    Time of Birth--11 am(Morning)
    place of Birth-Nagpur

Thank you so much sir if you can find a free time please reply !

5. mithrakathir

mithrakathir New IL'ite

its ok sir
    i will soon send my child's birth date and hope you give your wishes and predictions
    i pray to god ,my child should be born in a good time so that its life would be good more than that i want my child to be a good person

6. jbasvidhu

jbasvidhu New IL'ite

Dear Sir

My Husbands name - Hari

Date of birth - 16/2/1964

Time of Birth - 1:40 pm

Place of Birth - Erode

My name - Vidya

Date of Birth - 7/1/73

Time of Birth - 1.20 Am

Place of Birth - Chennai

Marriage date - 12-10-1997

My husband's health has been affected from last month and medical bill is going up. When will he be ok and we have a lot of financial problem and he dont have a good job iam also not working so we face both emotional and financial problems. pls tell me about our future, and harmony in our life and when will our finance status will be ok.my husbands salary is very low now so he is searching for another job Is there any chances for my husband to get good job this year. we dont have anybody to support us and we are worried about our future pls pls answer my questions sir. Pls tell me about our porutham sir my parents and his parents did not see any astrologer before our marriage when my husband lost his job and was in search of another by 1998 to 2000 [ he did not get a job for 1 3/4 yrs] we met a astrologer he said we have very less porutham and time of marriage is wrong is it so sir what can be done now can u help me sir . People say sukra dasa will do good to person but my husband had not changes we have to same problems right from the beginning You will not believe sir he is an Engineer but earning very little and he is not getting good job we did parigaram for Kala sarpa dosam also but yet no gains sir pls help me sir. We have one son is there any possibility of have another my friend said giving birth a girl during the Sukra dasa will clear all the problems is it true pls answer me sir

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mithra,

Your good thinking will certainly be blessed with a good child and your family will be happy with the arrival of new partner in your life.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

regards

8. Pragaspathy

9. karate

karate New IL'ite

10. Pragaspathy