1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI Goldmist78

Your husband is under the period of Ashtama Sani, and it is over by one year back. The peirod of Ashtama sani would have been a very troublesome period. Also, he is running the dasa of Jupiters. In as much as he happens to be Taurus native, the dasa of Jupier, being the dasa of Avayogi will not give much beneficial resultsin; instead it would have been one of the very adverse periods.

The loss of job is mainly related to the running dasa. The dasa lord Jupiter, being the 8th lrod is placed in the 6th house. Normallhy, the dasa of 6th or 8th lords or the planets placed in any one of the houses will be a troublesome one. His Jupiter dasa will be over by 25.06.2024. Hence, until this period, much beneficial results cannot be expected. Hence, it is advisable that he can join in whatever the job available in order to eke out the life and one the Saturn dasa gets commenced, the things will get changed, since the Saturn is a Yogahara planet for Taurus Native.

In this connection, I would like to advise being a life partner, this is the time to lend helping hands to him; instead of quarrelling with him, which will make the situation very worst. Please try to be kind and symapthetic to him and does not make him to feel for the loss of job and everything happens as per everyone's destiny only.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per both the charts, the period from Nov 2020 to Nov 2021 is supportive for 2nd child.

Regards

3. RRAJ

RRAJ Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your immediate response, Sir. Appreciated!!

4. strei

strei New IL'ite

Nmaskar Sir,

Wishing you the best of health. Sir as shared with you the good news and suggested by you to contact near the days approaching for my sister in law c-sec i am here to get your guidance for good dates and timing for her c-sec. Doctor has suggested to pick a day between 5 oct to 20 oct. kindly guide with the dates and your blessings as worried because of this corona everywhere.

Brother: Dob 11 jan 1985
    pob: satna madhya pradesh
    TOB: 12:5 AM.( MIDNIGHT)

SiL: DOB 5.NOV.1988
    POB: JABALPUR MADHYA PRADESH
    TOB: 6:25 PM

Loads of thanks in advance sir for your help and time.

5. Parvathy20

Parvathy20 New IL'ite

Thank you so much for your insight Sir

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please let me know the place of c-section surgery has to be conducted so that I shall look into the chart and let ou know.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Regards

8. strei

strei New IL'ite

sir it is going to be at JABALPUR MADHYA PRADESH..
    Just now got info that a little issue is there(low fluid n cord) but c-sec not before 1 oct probably.. Kindly let me know

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I think you want the date before 1st October, 2020 and not before 1st Oct 2020

I am suggesting two dates of which the first date., i.e, 1st October, 2020 is highly auspicious and also suggesting the 2nd date on 30th September, 2020. You may kindly choose the date, according to the advice of the Gynecologist.

First Choice

1) Thursday, the 01st October, 2020 between 12.45 pm and 01.30 PM

Second Choice

2) Wednesday, the 30th September, 2020 between 12.45 pm an 01.30 pm (don't bother about the Rahu kalam)

The above two dates are best. Out of the above two, I would recommend that if possible you can choose the first date of 01st October 2020 between 12.45 pm and 01.30 PM. The day is Full Moon day and the birth in the Full Moon day or close to Full Moon day is highly auspicious. You may try to arrange for conducting C Section within the suggested time.

Also, please request the Doctor or the Lab staff to kindly check up the actual time of cutting the umbilical chord which is the correct time of birth of the child.

Be happy with all your family members for the arrival of new member of your family.

Best of Luck.

Chidambaram Nagarajan

10. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Sir,
    I have earlier asked you about my son's marriage prospects and future, and your predictions and advice were perfect and useful guidance to me which I am ever grateful for.
    Now , my question is regarding my brother (younger to me) who is having health problems. I am giving his birth details below. Kindly advice me whether it would be some serious issue or he will be well with suitable treatment at this time.
    Name: Venkat ramani
    Date of birth: 12,06.1957
    Place of birth: Pune, maharashtra
    Time: 2.30 pm

Thanking you in advance, sir., regards.