1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

You are at welcome to send any private message.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

At present, you are running the period of Mercury and the coming dasa of Ketu and Venus will be good, which means you will have good professional growth.

Regards

3. Priyaha

Priyaha Junior IL'ite

Namaste Pragaspatiji,

I'm sorry to contacting u so many times, I was hoping you could look into my relationship once more. For 2 years we've been separated, no divorce. There is much opposition from inlaws, and I have apologized multiple times.
    Here are our birth details:

Priyanka Raj (me)- 10 Jan 1988; 1530 ; CHICAGO ILLINOIS (KANYA RASHI (HASTA NAKSHATRA); Mithun lagna) no dst
    S Raj - 21 Jan 1990; 1503; Fort Wayne Indiana (VRISCHIK RASHI (ANURADHA NAKSH.); Mithun lagna) no dst.

Thank you so much in advance - any remedies or when we can expect reconciliation would be appreciated.

4. Parvathy20

Parvathy20 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir
    D.o.b. 20 Dec 1986, 13:43 hours
    Place of birth - Thrissur, Kerala

Dear Sir
    Thank you for all the guidance and support you have continued to give till date.

I have lost my job in May of this year and am planning to take up a position in an ayurveda hospital soon. Probably going to leave to India within the 20th of Nov 2020, but not finalized yet.

Is this a conducive date to relocate to India for good after living my whole life in the Gulf
    after 34 years?

Also, I am aware that as per my horoscope there are limitations to get married. But I'm really very much single and lonely and haven't come across a single man with whom I would like to build a life with. Any advice would be helpful.

Namaste

5. goldmist78

goldmist78 New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,
    This is Ramya.. My husband left his job in nov2019 and not able to find one, till now and this corona issue suddenly came out of the blue, which is really causing us sleepless nights whtr he will be able to find one soon..This has been causing family issues and lots of stress between us.
    We are almost fighting daily wrt this issue. Please let us know whether any pariharams can be done and slokams to be renderedand when would be the favourable time to get job.
    Sending the details.
    Name :Sudarsan
    Dob :6/12/1972
    Place of birth: Kandanoor, puduvayal
    Time of birth :2:42pm

Name :Ramya
    Dob :30/08/1978
    Place of birth:Bangalore
    Time of birth :9:55am
    Thank you..