Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Hello Sir,
    I checked the subsequent posts and did not find the reply, hence reposting as requested by you.

I am giving below the birth details of my brother about whom I am worried.
    The problem is that he is 53 years now, staying alone (unmarried) and has a lot of unhealthy habits, mainly smoking.
    In this covid situation, we are worried about his health and future, as he is aimless and doesnt listen to any advice too.
    Would like to know whether he will settle down well at least now in a proper job and his health will be OK.
    Kindly do reply.
    NAME: Nagarajan S
    Date of birth: 26th august 1966 kumbakonam
    time: 0 hrs 32 minutes.

Regards and thanks in advance
    Jayalakshmi

2. Helpingbee

Helpingbee Senior IL'ite

thank you very much sir,your reply means a lot of help to me.

3. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

Thank you. Hopefully, there will be some progress once ketu-rahu ends and he enters ketu-jupiter. Is there anything I can do? I fast on Sundays, Thursdays, ekadashis and trayodashis. And 16 rounds of the maha mantra and other austerities daily in addition to a full load at the hospital as a physician.

4. mahathibhaskar

mahathibhaskar Senior IL'ite

Namasthe sir,

I have consulted you regarding so many things in my life.But , now Iam much worried about my son. He became very rude towards us and also towards his younger brother. He is Saying that he don't love us. He is not at all interested in studies. Please help us... We are really getting scared about how he going to be in future.. Please tell us of any pariharams...also.. Please.

Birth details... 8th August 2009...15:42 pm..... Vijayawada..

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

5. Shijay

Shijay New IL'ite

Sir,
    Please help me. I am waiting from past 1.5 months for your reply.

So far in my life nothing has been achieved.
    Financially we are having lots of problems. Until now we have no savings. My husband job is not stable. I don't have job. My son is behind is health and studies.

After living abroad for 10 years I keep thinking to come back home to India with my 6 year old boy. My husband will continue his work abroad. He will never move back to India. Should I continue to stay with him here.

Is this right decision? I am completely lost and very depressed. I am always worried about my son's studies. No Idea why not a inch of success i have received till now. We don't have any properties, looking at our money situation I don't see happening soon

Sir Please let me know what is my future. Thanks again

Below are details of mine and my husband's.

Husband Details
    DOB- 23-05-1981
    Birth Time- 12.59 p.m.
    Naksthatram- Utharashada
    Birth Place- Bangalore

My Details
    DOB- 08-02-1982( 8th Feb)
    Birth Time- 11 a.m.
    Naksthatram - Ashlesha
    Birth Place- Bangalore

My son's details
    DoB - 02 May 2014
    Birth Time- 9.23 am
    Nakshatram- vrushabha
    Birth Place- Bangalore

Thanks in advance,
    Kind Regards
    Shija

6. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

Thank u again for taking ur valuable time and providing such insight. However, I guess while I agree that the yog is there I guess a nullifying factor was that the exchange between mercury and jupiter was actually between mercury and Jupiter retro, which decreased the effect of the yog? Is that improper understanding.
    Are there any transits in my chart that will be of help? As I am currently in rahu-moon. He is due out of Ketu - rahu soon. And from what I understood I have stated either Ketu-jupiter or end of the maha-Dasha which is 2023. However does end of rahu Mahadasha for me help us as mine ends earlier (September 2022?). I’m praying and just hoping for a reunion ASAP- there is no other woman or case like that.
    Madhana Gopala YOga, i.e, such natives will be attracted very much by the opposite natives and will always be among the group of opposite sex people; however, in as much as Jupiter is in retgograde motion, it will have its effect in the previous house also. Hence, there may not 100% of attractive by the opposite sex.

7. ss24

ss24 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy Sir

I hope you are well.

Can you please do a birth chart reading for me and tell me how life will be marriage and career-wise? I have also been diagnosed with PCOD and have been told it can affect my life after marriage. I am quite stressed about everything right now. Always struggling mentally. I would be grateful if you can please help me.

My details are below :-
    Swati Sachdeva
    24th October 1993
    10:14 AM
    New Delhi

Many thanks,
    Swati

8. Applepie01

Applepie01 Senior IL'ite

Hello sir,

Hope you are doing good. Can you please predict regarding 2nd child for the DOB below? In addition I have been having several problems through my in laws side which is affecting my mental health . Can you please post some remedies for that too.
    . I have been Even going to doctor. Can you say if we have second child as per our charts please

Husband
    30.11.1982 Monday - 4.05 am kancheepuram

Myself
    0l.10.1986 Tuesday 2.45 am chennai

9. Mala58

Mala58 New IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathi Sir,

I require your inputs in matching my son's horoscope with the girl below.

Girl Details
    DOB: 14 February, 1994
    POB : Mumbai
    Time : 2:40 PM

Boy Details
    DOB : 17 May, 1988
    POB : Thane (Mumbai)
    Time : 05:05 PM

10. goldmist78

goldmist78 New IL'ite

Thank you sir regarding the predictions about my husband's job..
    These are the details of my younger brother and sister in law..
    They got married in nov 2012 and still no children. Can you please go through their details and check whether when they would be blessed with kids.. Lots of stress in the family due to this.
    Ramesh
    Dob 13/11/1981
    Place:Bangalore
    Time of birth:7.44pm

Harini
    Dob 24/6/1988
    Place :chennai
    Time of birth:3.10pm.
    Please let us know what pariharams can be done.. Already visited kukke, garbarakshambigai temple and karuvalercheri temple..
    Thank you, waiting for your reply