Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

In your chart, the Saturn, the significator of profession is hemmed in between the two natural beneifics i;e. Moon and Venus; hence, you may not have much difficulty in changing the job or even getting re-employed, for any reason.

Once the transit Jupiter moves from the sign of Scorpio to the sign of Sagittarius by the end of this month, he will be directly aspecting your natal Jupiter, which means that if you want to apply for any new job, it will be good for change of profession of your expectation, expected place with expected perks.

Accordingly the period from 15th December, 2019 to 15th January is supportive for the change of profession and you may take necessary initiatives from the begining of the month which will certainly give positive response.

May God bless you abundantly in all respect

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Your husband's Mercury dasa and Mercury Bhukti will be operative until 11.08.2021 and until this period much beneficial results cannot be expected. However depending upon the operation of further sub periods, there may be some positive improvements. Please pray lord Subramaniam (Murugan) to get the property disposed at the earliest. Also, please try to ascertain your family deity of your husband and try to make a visit and offer the temple priest liberally which will be good for him.

Regards

3. Parvathy20

Parvathy20 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir

Unfortunately, I am unable to respond to the original message. The system throws an error message.

Name: Parvathy Lakshmanan
    D.O.B.: 20 Dec 1986
    Time: 13.43pm

Thank you for such a detailed response. I am indeed grateful.

I humbly request you to clarify if there is a favorable time to leave to India for good. My heart health has really declined and I simply cannot carry on in this line of work. I want to study yoga and vedanta and live a peaceful relaxed life in the mountains and jungles. Does this seem likely anytime soon?

Also, may I please have your Nakshatram Sir?

Thank you

4. Preethiabi

Preethiabi New IL'ite

Hello sir,

This is Preethika. Now a days, we are facing many issues in our family. My mom stucked with some money problems. A lady planned her to put surity signature for a huge amount. Finally we found this and stopped mom from this. But the pbms are going worse. We have much debt. Can't settle it though we're trying Hard.

I'm also facing issues with my promotion in office. Also having health issues.

Please check my horoscope and let us know about my mom's time. I don't want her to stuck with any kind of issues like this in future.

Also please let me know about my promotion. Will i get more salary than this?

Name: Preethika
    DOB: Aug 28 1995
    Place of birth: Tiruchengodu
    Time of birth: 10.20pm

5. aarchana6

aarchana6 New IL'ite

Hello sir
    This is archana.Now a days life is not going smoothly.At present iam in USA.Iam having health issues mainly gastritis.i have food allergies.I am not able to concentrate on anything.i want to restart my career after gap.i feel depressed at times.will I get a job in USA.when will my life be smooth.please give some remedies which I can do at home.

Name :Archana
    DOB :23 January 1980
    Time of birth : 7:30 AM
    Place of birth : Bellary Karnataka.

thank u

archana

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I remember to have sent a detailed reply on the request made by you concerning your re-marriage and also the desires to return to India. Based on the running dasa period, I had advised to stay in abroad for some more time or try to search for going over to a difference country of your choice; but I think, due to your personal life, you prefer to return to India and settled in God's own country in Kerala. ofcourse it is a good idea; but you should able to get a decent job of your expectation for your livelihood. Ofcourse in your chart, the saturn, the significator of profession is hemmed in between Venuis and Mercury, both of them are natural beneficial planets, which will be helpful in getting re-employed without much suffering;but either the transit Saturn or Jupiter should support for the same. For teh present, both of them are not much supportive. Hence you may decide the shifting plan accordingly.

From July 2008, you are runnign the dasa of Venus, who is he lord of third and 8th house, since you belong to Pisces Lagna. Generally,the dasa of 8th lord will normally be a problematic one; but in your case, the Venus is well place din the 8th house, house of longevity< In much as the transit Rahu from he sign of Gemini is aspecrign the dasa lord Venus and also the Lagna LOrd Jupiter, you may be having some minor health issues; but things will improve better, once the transit Rahu moves out of Gemini by Sept 2009.

May God Bless u abundantly in all respect.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The transit Saturn and Jupiter are not much supportive for the present either for change of job for betterment or any immediate promotion. At present, you are running the Rahu Dasa and Mercury Bhukti which are 2/12th positon from each other, which may not give much favourable atmosphere in the office. Also the transit Rahu is aspecting the natal Rahu, which is likely to cause some minor health issues and things will get improved after Sept 2020.

Please try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, preferably between 10.30 am and 12.00 noon or at your convenient time, which will reduce the ill sufferings of teh dasa lord Rahu and also the transit Rahu.

Regards

Preethiabi likes this.
  8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present, you are running the final phase of the yogahara Venus dasa and Ketu Bhukti which will be operative until 24th December, 2020. This final period is called Dasa chidara and normaly this period will not give much beneifical results, even though the dasa lord Venus is palced in the 2nd house. Probably you may be blessed with beautiful but small eyes. Even the transit planet are also not much supportive. Please pray Goddess MahaLAKSHMI TO GET RID OF THE ILL SUFFERINGS. Also, in your chart, in as much as Moon is placed in the third house, you may go into untold depression and need someone to console you. Pleaase try to do meditation, which will also be good for your.]

Regards

9. aarchana6

aarchana6 New IL'ite

Thank u sir for ur reply.if I want to work in usa.is it favourable.

10. Mala58

Mala58 New IL'ite

DOB: 17/05/1988
    POB : Thane (Mumbai, MH)
    Time of Birth : 5:05 PM

Hello Sir,

This is regarding my son who's currently working in an MNC.

1) Currently the job which he is pursuing is not upto his choice, Lot of stress at workplace & very less cooperation from superiors. As a result, he is worried whether to continue with the job at present or look for something else.

Please let me know, when will he get a job of his liking & an appropriate time to change the current job.

Also, please highlight how will his career shape up in the future.

2) We have started to look for an alliance, but nothing has turned out to be positive yet. Please let me know, when will his marriage take place.