1. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The financial position will improve after Oct 2019. The construction of nay house may be taken in your name I do not look into the health issues.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi Sir,

Praying god sincerely and also reciting swayamwara mantra 108 times. Could you please tell me if the transit jupiter in Nov'2019 will help in my marriage. Also, at present I am outside of country and therefore it is tough to visit temples. Any idea if my return to home country will help in getting my marriage settled. We are putting all our efforts sincerely.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

In face your hart is a dosha chart, as I had already explained to you. The transit Jupiter, in the sign of Scorpio, should have given the marriage, since it was aspecting the natal Venus in the D9 navamsa sign. Nomally, when the transit Jupiter, when aspecting the natal Venus both in D1 Rasi and also the navasma chart will give the marriage; but in your case, the natal Venus both in D1 and D9 are in 6/8th position from each other, which is also one of the reasons for the delay in marriage. Hence, let us hope that the transit Jupiter before moves out of Scorpio triggers the marriage.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per your chart, when the transit Jupiter is connected to your natal Venus both in D1 Rasi and also D9 navamsa charts, you will get married, which is likely to happen between 13th February, 2021 and 13th March, 2021.

Please pray Goddess Parvathi in any form to get married early.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

hI,

Your husband will get regularly employed between 18th December, 2019 and 23rd January, 2020. Hence, he may try for the same well in advance, which will give beneficial results.

Since he is in the period of Ashtamasani, it is one of the reasons for his suffering; hence, the things will get improved after January, 2020

Regards

5. Sukanyam

Sukanyam New IL'ite

Thank you sir for the reply. Could you please tell me about when we will get chance to build our own house

6. CareerTrial

CareerTrial New IL'ite

Thank you Ji.

7. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My life has been on roller coaster for the past 3 years and It has left deep impact on me and the kids. I have consulted you previously on the same issue. may i ask if I will see some relieve from the pain...

Will I face any financial issues in future as my husband is trying his level best to divorce me. How is my career progression? is there a chance for me to face financial losses?
    My daughter has been very stressed with all the happening and upset with the father. She has been continuously unwell especially since beginning this year. She had 2 falls which effected her back bone, had severe stomach issues and the Dr. yet to find the reasons. It is really tough seeing her suffering.

Please do let me know if I can do any remedies to release her from the stress she is facing. Really needs some advise as not sure how to handle current situation.
    Thank you.

Daughter
    DOB : 26/3/2003
    Time : 1.50pm
    Place: Perak, Malaysia

Mine
    DOB: 1/9/1976
    Time: 11.15am
    Place: Perak, malaysia.

8. Madhumidha

Madhumidha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,

As you predicted earlier, we finalized our new house .Thanks for that.

Now, I'm looking for change of job deliberately. However, I couldn't succeed yet.
    As we are struck with lot of loans , we need some other job which gives additional income.
    Can you please check if change of job favorable for myself / or my husband.
    Also, kindly check when we will somewhat free from our financial issues . Thanks.

My Chart:
    Name: K.Madhumidha
    DOB: 02-04-1985
    Time: 7:10 AM
    Place of Birth: Tuticorin ( Thoothukudi), Tamilnadu

My Husband Chart:

Name: N.Harishkar Ganesh
    DOB: 25-04-1978
    Time: 2:15 PM
    Place of Birth: Madurai, Tamilnadu

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Madhumidha

9. thirumala

thirumala Junior IL'ite

Hi sir
    My son's
    1) Date of Birth : 12-03-2002
    2) Time of Birth :3.30PM
    3) Place of Birth:Madanapalli ( 120 km from Thirupathi)
    Want to know his education part and career part
    thanks in advance
    Thirumala

10. Mansu123

Mansu123 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot sir, I will follow the remedies you have suggested