Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, your DIL belogns to Leo Lagna and her 5th house, house of progeny is occupied by Saturn and aspected by Ketu and also Jupiter. The 5th lord Jupiter, who is also happens to be Puthrahara is aspected by Mars as well as Ketu, which is a clear indication of delay in progeny.

While coming to your son's chart, he too has Rahu in the 5th house and asecte dby Ketu and the 5th lord Jupiter has gone to 6th house. Thus in both the charts, the 5th house is connected either with Ketu or Rahu.

Hence, it is advisable that both your son and DIL may go over to Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy and try to perform the remedial measures for progeny. Also, you may also advise them to go over the Family Deity and pray them with much dedication and after performing this, they may attempt for progeny, which will give beneficial results.

Regards

joylokhi likes this.
  2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

As per your chart, getting profession or change of profession is a very easies one since the Saturn, the signficator of service is hemmed in between Moon and Jupiter, causing Subhakatri yoga. In fact, you had an excellent time for the change of job for better until 28th November, 2018; however, you missed the same, may be due to some conditions stipulated by the management or by you. The change further in the near future is not much supportive. Hence, you may try continue in the same post/office and try for any change after some time.

Regards

3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Sir, thank you very much for taking time out to study the horoscopes in such detail. Your analysis tallies very much with our idea of the horoscopes too. We intend to do the necessary pariharams for rahu/ketu as stated by you.
    Thank you once again for your service.

4. sudha74

sudha74 New IL'ite

Pranams,
    My daughter D.O.B. 30 - 03 - 2003
    TIME OF BIRTH - 04 -05 A.M
    Place of Birth - THIRUMANGALAM ( MADURAI )

Kindly analyse the LONGIVITY as the BUDHAN ( MERCURY ) being the ruler of 8th house seems to be neacham , in the chart .
    Also suggest me the BEST YOGA PLANET FOR NUMEROLOGY ( NAME CHANGE )
    and for GEMS.

Thank you in advance.
    Sudha74.

5. BlessEverybody

BlessEverybody New IL'ite

Thank you v much Sir for your reply..God bless you with good health and happiness for all the service you are giving to people...I have one question ,from Sept 2019 ,is it highly supportive for progeny?I m worried as my age is running out and we feel that we are already late...Will i have second kid as a baby girl?I have first kid as a boy..

6. Pragaspathy

HI

Thank you very much for your kind reply. It is only a probability. Everything is decided by the Almighty only. Why do you prefer girl or boy. You accept, whatever is given by the God

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

HI

I would advise that you should never / ever look for longevity with the basic knowledge you have in Astrology and also never consult any Astrologer in this regard. Also, the Astrologer is not expected to make any prediction on Longevity, if done, it will be curse on him.

Please leave everything to nature and things will take its own course of action.

Have positive thinking always.

Please try to bring up your daughter with good character and do not allow her to go alone either with her friends or close relatives or for any function locally or at a distant place. Please always keep; an eye over her activity. This is the only advise need for the present, considering her adolescent stage.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

HI,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. Please keep the reply stored separately, so that it would be helpful in future.

Regards

joylokhi likes this.
  9. BlessEverybody

BlessEverybody New IL'ite

I just had a desire to have a second kid as a girl as i have first kid as a boy but of course ,will be happy with Whatever gender God gifts ,just praying for healthy baby ...Thanks a lot for replying to me once again ...God bless You always

10. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

My appologies sir...Out of frustration only I asked you again and again.
    Thanks for your detailed response...I will not make any further queries....Thanks for all your selfless service sir.