1. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Sri2196

Sri2196 Silver IL'ite

Please match the horoscopes and can marriage be proceeded with?

Girl
    Dob: 21.5.96
    Time:10.52 pm.

Boy
    Dob:19.03.1990
    Time:12 pm

Place: TN,india for both

2. Priyaha

Priyaha Junior IL'ite

Hi I have asked this question multiple times since September 18. I am trying to see when there is a chance for patch up and when I will see him again. Communication is slowly resuming, but I have not seen him since April 30, 2018. I am wondering if you can give me time frames. As that was my follow-up question. Am I to wait until 2023 for reunion?

husband-
    21 Jan 1990; 1503; Fort Wayne Indiana gmt -5 (vrischik rashi, anuradha nakshatra, mithun lagna)

me (priyanka)
    10 jan 1988; 1530; chicago illinois gmt -6(kanya rashi, hasta, mithun lagna)
    Thanks

3. sharmi10

sharmi10 Gold IL'ite

Hello sir,

Im sharmila from chennai.. Me and my husband both are working in same organization, but we r in temporary post. Did our job will conform r not.. financial we can't able mange sir..We have lot of commitments.How about our furture,health,did we have kids please tell sir..

Husband
    Name: T.Gnanaprakash
    DOB: 18 Feb 1979
    Time :10:30 pm
    Birth place : karunguzhi, Kancheepuram district

Wife
    Name: M.sharmila
    Dob: 28 Junel 1984
    Time : 1.11 pm
    Birth place : Chennai

Marriage date: 10th Feburay 2016

Please reply sir

Thank you.

4. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Dear sir
    With all due respect. Your words give me hope. I am trying to remain positive.. but problem in my health are still continuing so I get scared sometimes.. kindly guide me

Thanks
    Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Try to have positive thinking which will be very helpful to you. Believer in the Almighty and everything will go on well.

May God Bless you all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

HI,

I do not make any general future prediction and also I will try to desist form making any health related issues. Please repost your request concerning the progeny and also the profession related issue by next week, so that I shall try to study and let you know.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

HI,

You have yourself stated that "Communication is slowly resuming", which is a positive development. You may try to patch up the issues, leaving any ego, which will certainly give a beneficial results. However, I have already discussed about the issue in details earlier.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

HI,

Mere the place of birth Tamil Nadu will not serve any purpose for generating the birth charts. You have to specify the place of birth for both. Also, please let me know the relationship of either girl of boy with you.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi

In order to generate the birth charts, the date, time and place of birth are absolutely necessary; but the details furnished by you are not sufficient.

Also, please let me know whether you are already married and now looking for compatibility between two or you are yet to be married.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present, the transit planets are not much supportive for progeny; however, the period between October, 2019 and January, 2020 is highly supportive for progeny, as per both the charts. However, you may continue to attempt for the same and if there is blessings of the Almighty, you may get benefited

Regards