Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Kindly repost your request along with the birth details of your daughter's husband

Regards

2. Pinkrose14

Pinkrose14 New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply Guruji
    REPOSTING -ALONG WITH SON IN LAW’S Details

Date 23/08/1986
    Time: 04:45am
    Place : Dubai

Namaskaram Sir

I joined Indus ladies mainly to contact you regarding my daughter. She is not happy in her marriage or career. She was at the verge of a divorce last year. She says she has lost hope in life.
    Even in her childhood we coudnt do much for her as we as parents were in a little struggling period.

Date 15/08/1990
    Time 02:38pm
    Place Quilon/kerala

What pariharams should we do. Is this a family dosha as we as parents had to through a lot of struggle before and after her birth.

3. sahanashree

sahanashree New IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,

I had asked this query previously... that time as sugested by you i am reposting it again. I would like to have your guidence regarding my pregnancy. we have some fertility issues. so are taking ivf treatment this week....whether first attempt of ivf be successful.... which time period suited for conceiving......any remedies ,graha dosha pariharam to be performed for conceiving... pls. pls pls????
    my details

d.o.b-2.5.1984
    9.10 pm
    place-mangalore,karnataka
    husbands details -26.5.1979
    9.45 pm
    place -mangalore

4. savitharama

savitharama New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

Sir please advise about my progeny request.
    I have been waiting for 2 weeks since you said to repost it.
    Kindly help Sir.

My DOB- 30/9/82, time 7.16 pm, Bangalore.
    My husband (Ramakrishna)- DOB- 11/3/74, time 10.20 AM, Bangalore.
    Marriage date - 11/12/2006.
    When will be able to have child. We have tried IVF 2 times, and no success.
    Can we try again, will We be able to get pregnant and have healthy child.

Thank you,
    Savitha.

5. DP1

DP1 New IL'ite

6. Phoenix26

Phoenix26 New IL'ite

Namaskar,
    I was a good student in my school days and always topped the class. However, I failed to do well in my board exams in 10th and 12th. I always came first till 10th but could not top in the board exams. I also got admission in a very ordinary college. Although God has gifted with good talent and grasping power, i was not able achieve in the most needed times. Now i have been trying for a job for 4 years but have not got any decent offer. I denied the placement offer i got in 2015. When will i get a job? In fact, will i get any good job in my life?
    I think that psychologically, only a good job can give me security. I think a job is absolutely necessary for a girl. Please let me know when my career will begin. Will it be as per my liking?
    Please reply

26-05-1993
    08:49 PM
    Dindigul , Tamil Nadu
    Female

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Sagittarius Lagna' the 4th house, house of edcuation is aspected by the Venus, who is the lord of 6th and 11th house; but the house is directly aspected by the house lord Jupiter, which should have given you the good edcuation; but while considering the higher education, the 5th lord Mars is placed in its house of debilitation and has joined with the 8th lord Moon.

The Mercury, lord of intelligence is placed in the 6th house and afflicted by the Sun and Ketu and also you are runnign the dasa of Ketu from 27.05.2014 and will be operative unitl 27.05.2021. The affliction of Ketu over the Mercury and also the running dasa of Mercury is the main reason and once the Ketu dasa is over, the things will get improved and the change of profession of your choice will be beneficial once the Ketu dasa is over.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi

It is not known whether the chart of your daughter was properly matched in consultation with a good astrologer.

Your daughter's chart is a severe dosha chart. In her chart, the following doshas are present:

1) Rahu in the 2nd house from her Janma Lagna, which is extremely bad because the 2nd house among other things relate to family and expansion of family.

2) The 8th house is occupied by the Jupiter, Venus, Sun and Ketu and aspected by Rahu and Mars.

3) The 7th house is aspected by Saturn.

The connectivity between the Jupiter, Mars, and Venus is extremely bad for long term relationship.

In the chart of her husband, the 7th house form the Moon sign is occupied by Venus and Ketu. The Venus , being the Kalathrahara is in its sign of debilitation and badly afflited by Ketu, which is extremely bad for happy married life.

The chart of the boy does not much dosha to balance the doshas of the girl.

Hence, please advise her to compromise what is available and look for any higher education or concentrate on her job.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, it is found that in as much as the 5th lord Sun has joined with the 6th lord Mercury and in association with the 10th and 11th lord Saturn, which is mainly responsible for delay in progeny. Also, the 9th lord Saturn is in association with the Sun and Mercury. However, in the chart in as much as the Moon is aspected by Jupiter, it is a promising factor for progeny. In addition, the puthrahara Jupiter is aspected by Rahu and the 5th house from Jupiter is aspected by Rahu, it is also one of the reasons for the delay in progeny.

While coming to your husband, his 5th lord Mercury has gone to 10th house and in association with the 4th lord Sun and also the puthrahara Jupiter and this group of planets are aspected by Saturn and Ketu and the 5th house from the Puthrahara Jupiter is occupied by Saturn and Ketu.

In as much as the the house of progeny in both house is influenced by SAturn, there are every chances for delay in progeny.

In the chart of your husband, in as much as the Bheeja Sphutam (197.02), a sensitive point for consideration of progeny has fallen in Libra, the male sign, a strong one and aspected by Puthrahara Jupiter, it promises progeny. Also, in your chart, the Kshetra Sphutam, a sensitive point which falls in the sign of Aries, which is considered to be weak; but directly aspected by Jupiter which promises the birth of a child.

Also, whenever in the male chart, the 10th house, house of Karma is aspected (not occupied) by any planet, including Rahu and Ketu will give the child for performing last rites to the parents. In as much the 10th house is aspected by the house lord Saturn and also, Ketu, this also confirms the possibility for progeny.

However, in as much as the 5th lord and also puthrahara Jupiter in both charts are influenced by SAturn and also the nodes, it is advisable to make a visit Kalahasthy and try to do the remedial measures concerning progeny, which will be highly beneficial to you.

AS per your husband chart, the time for the present until 15th October, 2018 is highly supportive progeny since the transit Saturn and Jupiter is aspecting the lords of progeny in his birth chart

The lords of progeny are 2nd, 5th and 11th lords and aspect by transit Saturn and Jupiter, will trigger the event.

In his chart, who happens to be Taurus native, the transit SAturn from Sagittarius is aspecting the 2nd and 5th lord Mercury and also 11th lord Jupiter, who are placed in the sign of Aquarius, which is a highly supportive period.

Hence, both of you may try to go over to Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy and try to perform the remedial measures for progeny and then attempt for progeny, may through medical assistance.

After completing this, you may please try to send me private message, confirming the remedial measures done by you and also the date, time and place of your monthly cycle, so that I shall try to work out and let you know the probable day for bed relations and / or medical treatment, which may work out well, with the blessings of the Almighty.

(BS 197.02 / KS 015.04)

Regards

10. Phoenix26

Phoenix26 New IL'ite

Thank you sir.
    My ketu dasha ends in 2021 and i will be 28 by then.
    Can you please suggest remedial measures for ketu dasha?

If possible, Can you please suggest certain easy remedies for all dasha bhukthi .

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018