Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. rajinee

rajinee Silver IL'ite

Namaskaram guru ji..
    Please help ...
    My sister dob 9-11-80 @10.00am
    Pob_vijayawada
    Her husband dob 9.8.76 @1.30am
    Pob- hyderabad
    They are blessed with a baby girl 2014 . Thy want to know is der any chance of second chilc for them not . As my sis is desperayely trying for second child sinces2-3 years.
    And my sister is also having very stressful period at her work place..
    Sorry sir . Dono if I can ask two issues at a time or not.
    Kindly guide us sir

Thank you guruji

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

I find that you have earlier raised some questions regarding your sister and her husband. Kindly furnish the reply given by me in this regard.

Regards

3. rajinee

rajinee Silver IL'ite

Yes sir. Regarding first child. 5urs bk.. Den also der wer lots of issies ..
    But by God's grace she survived thru n blessed with a baby girl
    Dear Mrs. Rajinee,

Your sister belongs to Sagittarius Ascendant; whereas her husband's Ascendant is Taurus, which is 6th/8th position from each other, which should normally be avoided.

The girl's Moon sign is Scorpio and the birth star is Anuradha; whereas the boy's Moon sign is Capricorn, and his birth star is Uttarshadha, which is the third sign from her Moon sign of the girl, which should also have been avoided.

Also, from the girl's birth star, the boy's birth star should be not be 3rd, 5th or 7th stars (they are called as cut stars - head in one sign and body in another sign); which should normally be avoided. From the Janma Naksthra of the girl, the boy's birth star is 5th, which should also have been avoided.

The balancing of the dosha between two is not well matched.

The chart of the girl should not have been matched with that of the boy.

Apart from this, from the Venus sign of the boy or girl has any malefics in the 4th, 8th or 12th signs, similar balancing should be there in the case of the girl or boy; whereas in the case of the boy, he has Saturn and Sun in the 12th sign from his Venus sign; but such balancing is not in the case of the girl. For this alone, the chart should not have been matched. Apart from this, from the Navamsa Lagna of the boy, the nodes i.e. Rahu or Ketu or venus should not be placed in the 7th house; whereas in the case of the boy, the 7th house from Navamsa Lagna is occupied by Ketu and Mercury. This is not good for marital harmony.

There are other issues also, which I have not discussed.

Astrologically, these two charts should not have been matched. It is not known whether your parents had taken proper care in matching the charts.

While coming to the progeny issue, there are certain classical astrological combinations for impotence. Out of these combinations, there are two such combinations are prevalent in the chart of the boy, as detailed below:

1) Sun and Moon, both placed in the even sign are directly aspecting each other
    2) Saturn is placed in the 12th house from the Venus sign of the boy.

As per your own statement and also the astrological combinations, prevalent in the birth chart of the boy, there are every chances for impotence; but in the overlook of the boy, he will seem to be alright in all manner and you cannot doubt of anything in this regard.

Also, in the chart of the boy, there is a combination of Mars, Venus and Mercury in the 4th house. According to the classical astrology, the wife of Jupiter, Mrs. Tara was said to be raped by Moon on the 14th thithi (Chaturdasi) (the girl born in the Chatudasi thithi should do the remedial measures for marriage-it is a separate episode). Mercury was the illegitimate child of Moon and wife of Jupiter, Tara. It is also believed that due to the inducement of Mars and Venus only, the Moon acted in such an indecent act. Hence, in the birth chart of anyone, who has Venus, Mars and Mercury, the Mercury will break the first marriage, as a vengeance and the second marriage will only survive. This is the situation in the case of the boy also.

So, from the above, it would be clear that the charts had not been properly matched and there are every chances of impotence in the case of the boy.

Hence, you can have another consultation with a local Professional Astrologer and based on his findings, your family members may be come to a conclusion, in the interest of your sister.

Regarding the profession of your sister, kindly remind me after a week, so that I can study and let u know.

There is no remedy for the above problem and it is the destiny of the girl.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  4. rajinee

rajinee Silver IL'ite

Sir, thanks for remembering us n asking for requoting ur msgm.. Aftr reading dis again after a 6 yrs.. I remember all d struggle r family gone thru... N how lucky vr to be in today posituon .. N asking for anything morr is obviously greedy.... Sorry sir

5. Pragaspathy

Hi

Thank you very much for your kind reply. It is a blessings of the Almighty that your sister had been blessed with a child.

Regards

rajinee likes this.
  6. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Dear sir

I have recently had a miscarriage and it is my 3rd miscarriage... I have been trying for second child.. but something goes wrong every time. .. do I have chances of second child..
    kindly guide

Name
    Sonia
    15 December 1983; Rajpura Punjab, 7:45 am

Husband
    Himanshu Arya
    18 August 1982; Rajpura Punjab, 8:05 am

Waiting for reply
    THANK YOU

7. soumya2011

soumya2011 New IL'ite

Hello pragaspathy sir,
    Hope you and your family are doing fine. After quite a long time I am back with a question from my side. As you have predicted 4 years before, my daughter has joined commerce line, and she is planning to do her degree in finance(first person to take commerce in a family of computer engineers). Now I am here again for my son.He joined a private bank 6 months back after completing his BE in computer engineering.Now he is planning to join IIT for his masters in computer science this year. Can you analyse his horoscope and tell me how his job graph is? Will he get a good job after doing his masters? Job will be here in India or abroad? Pls take your own time to study the horoscope and let me know. Eagerly waiting for your reply....
    His horoscope details
    DOB___23 feb 1996
    Time----7.07 am
    Place of birth--- chennai.

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, your son belongs to Aquarius (Kumbham) Lagna and at present he is running the very yogahara (highly beneficial) dasa of Venus, who is the lord of 4th and 9th houses, and placed in the 2nd houses, house of exaltation and the Bhukti of Mercury, who is the lord of 5th houses. This is a very period for his higher education.

His 10th lord Mars (lord of profession) is well placed in its own sign (Scorpio) that too in the 10th house, which is extremely good for profession.

Hence, he may attempt for the field of study of his choice, which will certainly give much beneficial results.

As per your son's chart, I am suggesting the following simple remedy which will be extremely good for him.

Once in a month, either on Saturday or Tuesday, he may be advised to offer milk or water (tender coconut) to Lord Shivalingam in his name, birth star and rasi, which will be good for him. This may be done with trust and belief. In case, for any reason if he is not able to do the same, it may be done by any one of his blood relatives. Please do not ignore this and this has to be done regularly on every month without fail.

Regards.

9. soumya2011

soumya2011 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot sir for your quick reply. But his 10th lord mars is placed in first house in his birth chart. Are you referring to some divisional chart here?. I am doing milk abhishek to shiv lingam every pradosham day. Should I start to do it on his birth nakshatra date too?. Is there any dosha in his chart , as you have stated it to be done without fail?

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The time for the present, as per both the charts are highly supportive for progeny until September, 2018. Hence, you may try for the same with trust and belief.

In as much as you have suffered a lot due to frequent miscarriage, I am suggesting the following simple; but powerful remedy, as per Lal Kitap Astrology:

1) Take raw cotton thread { kachcha soot }, dye it red then apply a little kesar on this thread. Instead of taking a raw cotton thread and dying it in red, you can alternatively take a mauli (red and yellow thread which is tied on wrist during havan and pooja) but take only the red part of mauli. After the lady has conceived , the lady and her husband both should take this thread to 'ganpati' temple. If there is no ganpati temple nearby, go to any temple with a ganpati idol in it. Place the thread before the idol and pray that this thread be made 'raksha bandhan' for the child to come and that it protect the child from all evil. After getting the thread blessed, bring it home and this thread should be tied either around the waist or on the right hand of the pregnant lady. Let this thread be tied through out the pregnancy. And after the child birth the thread should be tied on the right hand of baby and the lady should tie a new red thread. There is no need to do everything on this new thread which you did initially. These threads should kept tied to the mother and thechild till next 18 months.
    2) Just after conceiving, starting any Thursday the pregnant lady should apply a little kesar { saffron } around her navel { nabhi } for 43 days continuously. It is easy, dip a slightly wet finger into the kesar and apply it around the navel.

Regards

Last edited: May 15, 2018