Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ashl

ashl New IL'ite

MANY MANY THANKS SIR.
    Yes, we are trying for the same. I have PCOD problem. Taking help of medicines.
    Your answer is the biggest hope for me

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

I have considered both the charts and given below my views:

1) Prospective Bride 1

From the Moon sign of the girl, the Moon sign of the boy is 4th, which is not considered good; apart from this, the 7th house has Venus and Sun and this is also not good. The 2nd lord, lord of family / expansion of family, i.e, Mercury in its sign of debilitation; which is also not much good. The 7th lord Saturn has moved to 6th house, which is also not good for long term relationship. There is no balancing dosha for Rahu in the 8th house from the Moon sign of the boy.

Hence, I do not consider this proposal is not good to be pursued.

2) Prospective Bride 2

The 7th lord Moon has moved to 6th house which is not good and also the 7th house is occupied by the debilitated Mars and aspected by Rahu. The Lagna lord Saturn and the 7th lord Moon are 6th and 8th from each other, which is also not good. The 2nd house from the Moon sign is occupied by debilitated Mars, which is also not good.

Hence, I am of the view that both the charts are not good for consideration.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI,

The time after Sept 2018 is supportive for progeny You may attempt for the same with trust and belief. In the meantime, please try to go over to Kalahasthy, near Tirupathy of Andhra Pradesh and try to perform the remedial measures for Rahu for progeny, since the 5th house and also the Puthrahara Jupiter are afflicted by the nodes in the chart of your husband.

Regards

4. momofson

momofson New IL'ite

Thank you very much for the guidance, @Pragaspathy Sir!

As you might remember, we have been looking for our son's marriage proposals for more than 3 years now. Many of the prospective girls side even come as far as girl seeing ceremony and suddenly drop out of the alliance. We are very much disappointed that nothing comes to fruition. Is there any Pariharam/Venduthal that should be done ? We (and the boy too)did a lot of Pariharam/Venduthal/Puja as advised by many well wishers. Still no progress. We are starting to worry.Your guidance is very much appreciated. I provide below the boy's birth details once again.

DOB 29/08/1989
    POB Pondicherry
    TOB 12.25 PM

Thank you!

Regards,
    momofson

5. lovelytulipz

lovelytulipz Bronze IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,
    Hope you are doing well. Last year I posted about my job and also about my husbands abroad visa. You have predicted some time frames with in which I would get employed and my husband would get his abroad travel. But our bad luck sir, both of us are in trial phases.. I am attending so many interviews and might be doing well also.. but could not hear back from them due big career gap.. I guess.. my husbands company filed for his visa this year and he was tensed a lot about it... as we have heavy financial crunches at present and Iam of no help to him financially. Please look into our charts and tell us when this wait going to end. Will he get visa this year and I any job. Please reply.. looking for your reply eagerly.

Husband details:
    27/08/1976 at 12:30 pm in Vijayawada

My details:
    1/11/1985 at 5:55 pm in Vijayawada

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

An astrologer can predict the tentative favourable time for any event, based on the birth chart of an individual; but the individual should have the blessings of the Almighty, especially the family deity, for triggerign teh event. In the near future, the period between 18th October, 2018 and 17th November, 2018 is very favourable for getting employed. The running dasa period Jupiter and Venus, though both of them are placed in their sign of debilitation; but their debilitation gets cancelled, causing Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga and also they are in 5th and 9th from each other, which is likely to give positive results. Hence, you may try to find out your family deity, from your parents and try to go over there and pray with dedication and also offer liberally to the temple priest, which will certainly give the beneficial results.

According to your birth chart, Goddes Gauri is the Ishta DEvata, who is believed to guide in the parth of your life. Hence, always, try to pray Goddess Gauri, for any auspicious event in your life.

As per the chart of your husband the period until 07th September, 2018 is much favourable for any abroad chance. Let him also be advised to find out the family deity and pray with much dedication, which will certainly give beneficial results.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

[QUOTE="momofson, post: 4059373, member: 469683"

]Thank you very much for the guidance, @Pragaspathy Sir!

As you might remember, we have been looking for our son's marriage proposals for more than 3 years now. Many of the prospective girls side even come as far as girl seeing ceremony and suddenly drop out of the alliance. We are very much disappointed that nothing comes to fruition. Is there any Pariharam/Venduthal that should be done ? We (and the boy too)did a lot of Pariharam/Venduthal/Puja as advised by many well wishers. Still no progress. We are starting to worry.Your guidance is very much appreciated. I provide below the boy's birth details once again.

DOB 29/08/1989
    POB Pondicherry
    TOB 12.25 PM

Thank you!

Regards,
    momofson[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished, your son belongs to Scorpio Lagna. At present, he is running the dasa of Venus and Bhukti of Rahu. This period commenced on 08.09.2016 and will be operative until 09.09.2019. Venus, being the 7th lord and also the Kalathrahara is highly favourable of giving marriage. However, in as much as the major dasa lord Venus and also the Bhukti lord Rahu are in 6th and 8th position from each other, which is not good. Rahu in the 4th is also not good for domestic happiness. So, as of the running dasa and its sub period is not good. This is one of the major reasons for his set back. However, if the transit Jupiter and Saturn are favourable, it may also give some favourable results.

At present, both the transit Saturn and Jupiter are in retrograde motion, which is supportive for marriage until July, 2018. Hence, you may please try to take your son to your family deity and pray with much dedication, which will give beneficial results. In as much as he is running the sub period of Rahu, he may try to lit ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon or at his convenient time. In case, if he is not able to do the same, one of his blood relatives may do the same. This is only to nullify the ill effects of Rahu.

In order to get married early, he may choose any temple of Goddess Parvathi, i.e, Goddess Parvathi in any form, and choose a particular convenient day in a week and regularly go and pray for his early marriage, without restricting the number of weeks/visits, until his marriage is held because Goddess Parvathi is one capable of giving marriage. If this is done with much dedication, there are every chances to get married early.

Regards

8. momofson

momofson New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your kind words @Pragaspathy Sir! Just logged in to the forum and am very happy to receive your valuable reply which we take as positivity.We will sure follow your guidance. Seek your blessings for my son. Thank you once again for the selfless service.May God bless you!

Regards,
    momofson

9. Adhrita

Adhrita New IL'ite

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

May God Bless you all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

momofson likes this.