Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Please do not dictate any terms to me. I am doing this as a service to the human in the society. I am giving replies systematically one by one and there may be some delay in replying to the progeny issues, because, it requires much time.

Also, when you approach any Astrologer, you should approach them with folded hands, with due respect or otherwise you will suffer a lot in the life because Astrology is a subject gifted to a very rare people by the Almighty and most of the people are misusing this noble subject for their personal gains. So, hereafter, please do not use any harsh words.

First of all one must have patience while approaching any Astrologer. Please bear this in mind and try to post your request and you will get what is meant for your when it is due for you. It is the common theory. I hope you will understand.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

HI,

I shall study the chart and let you know.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI,

The birth details furnished by you is not sufficient for generating the birth chart. The date of birth, time of place, place of birth are absolutely necessary for generating the birth chart and making predictions. Hence, please repost your request with the full details.

Regards

4. SharonM

SharonM New IL'ite

Thank you Sir. Please find details;

My birth details are as follows;
    28.07.1986- Time 12am- Place is Manama, Bahrain.
    My husbands Birth details are;
    26.09.1983- Time 2am- Place is Karnataka, India

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Mere Karnataka will not serve any purpose; you must specify the actual place of birth.

Regards

6. SharonM

SharonM New IL'ite

Hello Sir.

Exact place of birth of my husband is Kundapur, Karnataka, India.

7. Suki34

Suki34 New IL'ite

Ok thank you Sir . Waiting for your response and any treatment you see is required , as medically things are all ok . Doctors are of the opinion things will get right itself as no problems have been identified . So wanted to know why is this happening and when things will get right and if we require something to do . Thanks !!

8. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

Dob: 9.8.83
    Tob:4:00pm
    Pob:delhi

I want to know about my career how it will be. Not working at present.

9. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you sir for your reply

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, it is seen that both the charts do not show much adversity concerning the progeny. However, it is found that in the chart of your husband, both the Sun and Venus are together and they are very close, i.e. Sun is at 5 deg and 5 min in the sign of Capricorn and the Venus is at 5 deg and 59 minutes in the same sign of Capricorn. You may be knowing very well that Sun is a very hot planet. So, any planet, when close to Sun, the concerned planet will get combust and Sun will take the full energy of that planet and this pair is aspected by Mars and SAturn, both are malefic planets.

IN as much as Venus is very close to Sun, there are every chances that the sperm count of your husband may be week, with the result, it may be one of the reasons for miscarriage.

Hence, in case, if your husband had not consulted the Doctor, he may kindly be requested to take necessary test, concerning the progeny and the sperm count and other parameters, which will help you to solve the problem.

Simultaneously, both of you may take one red banana (each one) every day and then take half tea spoon of honey and this will help you to improve the possibilities for progeny. This can be taken in the night, before going to bed.

The following short, but powerful mantra may be recited daily as many times as you can like 9 or 18 or 27 or 108 times. –

"OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VASUDEVAYA".

Regards