Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. hemavijay

hemavijay Senior IL'ite

Hi sir. I have doubt and request you to clarify that. Last month when I went to Kerala to my native,we went to a temple and there an astrologer said I Will get good job with high salary. But you said it's better to be in the current job for some more time. Sir pl don't think I am comparing. As I am alone and not able to meet my expenses with less salary. I need to put my son in school this year in play school. Pl clear my doubts.

Regards
    Hemamalini

2. Ribbo

Ribbo Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir, sorry for bothering by re-posting (june13 and may).
    If possible, please help. thank you for your time.

3. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Hi sir hope im not bothering you too much just asking with the new lagna if you could tell me when I will get a decent job and hopefully a better time of life...
    13/12/91
    12:44PM
    Jalandhar, PJ, India

4. aruna27

aruna27 New IL'ite

Repostingquery sir, please help

Respected sir,
    Greetings ,
    Need your predictions for my brother. My parents have been searching Alliance for him for past 4 yrs but nothing materialized so far. Also my brother is rejecting every proposal . Not sure what he is actually loiking fpr. There's fight in house every time we discuss. Want to know if he will ever get married. My brother has become a big cause of worry to my parents. His dob is 23 july 1988 / 4 am/Chennai. Please help sir

5. hemavijay

hemavijay Senior IL'ite

Hi sir. I have doubt and request you to clarify that. Last month when I went to Kerala to my native,we went to a temple and there an astrologer said I Will get good job with high salary. But you said it's better to be in the current job for some more time. Sir pl don't think I am comparing. As I am alone and not able to meet my expenses with less salary. I need to put my son in school this year in play school. Pl clear my doubts. I am giving my birth details below again

Place of birth- chennai
    time of birth- 11.35 pm

If at all i get a job, will it be stable? kindly advice.

Regards
    Hemamalini

6. kar1987

kar1987 New IL'ite

Namasthe guruji,

My name is karthik. I have been looking many marriage alliances for me. But always getting rejected. I want to get married.. can you please look into my chart and please tell when I will get married and how will be my future wife...I got a alliance and Iam also giving her details.. please go through our charts and and find wether our kundalis matched or not.. please sir waiting for you reply..
    Thanks in advance
    My details: karthik
    DOB: 2/1/1987 @ 9:20 am
    Place: Vijayawada

Her details
    DOB: 24/1/1992 @ 7:00 pm
    Place: jaggaihpeta (Andhra pradesh)

Awaiting you reply

7. bestrong

bestrong Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,

Namaskaram. I had earlier reached out to you on progeny and by god's grace am blessed with a baby now. I have joined back work after my maternity leave . However i am not very happy with the work that I am currently having.

1. How is my career front? Is there any change of job on cards?Will I be able to move to a Job which gives me satisfaction?

2. How are things financially for me?I feel spendings (unnecessary) has increased. Will I be able to buy properties?

3. Offlate I am having lot of issues with my first son. He is 9 years old , does not listen to any elders and not concentrating on studies as well. He is always lost in his own world.This behavior is impacting his studies and discipline. I am aware that you do not study charts of children, but is it possible to take it as an exception and analyse his chart and guide him as well? If so, I will share his birth details also.

Looking forward to your reply

My details:

Dob: 30-sep-1982
    Tob: 2:45 pm ( afternoon)
    Pob: chennai

Thank you

8. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Hi sir,

Reference id:26868

I enquired regarding pregnancy delay u asked us to go to kalahasti and do Pooja and asked to msg me after doing it.

We went to India in April and did all the pooja and back to Usa now.

Can u tell me when I will get pregnant?
    We both are taking Ayurvedic medicines now? Is it ok or we need to stop it?
    Will we get pregnant naturally? Will by baby be healthy.cAn u c our horoscope and tell us please

My name is G.Dheivanai -Dob 2nd April 1986 birth time 2.25 am Birth place Madurai

My Husband name: R.Lalith Dob 28th July 1986 birth time 10.50 Pm Birth Place: Pondicherry.

Marriage date: 15.4.2012 still v are waiting for baby.

We both are very much worried on this

Pls help us

Thank you.

9. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

The period from October, 2017 to Sept 2018 is highly supportive as per both the charts for progeny. Hence, both of you may try for the same from October,2017 onward with the trust, belief, and positive thinking, which will certainly give you a positive results. Very glad to know that you have visited Kalaskathy and done the remedial measures for progeny.

May God Bless you all abundantly in all respect.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

The change of profession is promising between 18th Nov 2017 and 22nd December, 2017 and any prior attempt will yield beneficial results. Also, the proposed change will be the place and job of your expectation with good income, leading to change of life style on betterment. The financial prosperity will also get improved.

The acquisition of property is also supportive between Oct 2017 and Sep 2018 and any attempt made in this regard will give you beneficial results.

As per your chart, the 5th houses speaks about your children. The 5th happens to be Taurus, owned by Venus, which is placed in the 9th house, which is extremely good because it is 5th to 5th house. In as much as Sun is associated with the Venus and also the Saturn and Mercury, naturally he will be very tough to be handled; however, he will study well .

As per your chart, you will always get tensed for any ordinary thing; hence, you may try to control yourself and things will move in its own direction. Better try to do some yoga or meditation, which will be highly helpful to you.

Regards