Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

I do not look into the health issue. Also, without informing the nature of health issue, how the prediction ca be made.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank You Very much for your kind ack.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI,

Is your sister younger to you or elder to you ?

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Your brother belongs to Aquarius Ascdt and at present, he is running the highly beneficial lord's Venus dasa. Venus is the lord of 4th and 10th houses and it is well placed in the chart, i.e. in the 4th house, one of the houses owned by Venus. VEnus is also the lord of 10th house, house of profession.

The matters concerning the profession can be studied from the Dasamsa chart, i.e, Divisonal Chart No. 10. Venus is placed in the 8th house which is not good. Normally, when the 10th lord is placed in the 6th or 8th or 12th houses, it will cause set back in professional career.

The present dasa will be operating until be operating until 28th Nov 2023. This Venus dasa should have given him beneficial results; but in as much as the Venus is placed in the 8th house in the Dasamsa chart, it is only of the main set back.

Please advise him to pray Goddess Lakshmi to get the desired professional relief.

Regards

5. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

hi sir pls dont forget about me with the new time...if possible pls tell me when I will get a good job/relocation?...when my good time will come....

6. abeetha1991

abeetha1991 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    She has TB Health issue. Kindly help me We are awoorrying
    Thanks

7. smitha1710

smitha1710 New IL'ite

8. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

Hello, I am 37 year old woman and was married briefly in 2008. It was anuled. Since then for a long time I did not try to get married again, but recently I started to make trials. I have been talking to many guys, but nothing reaches till marriage. Can you please see if there is a chance again to be married? Will I have kids? Considering my age, I need to get married really soon if I need to have children. Please help me! October 17 1979 in Hyderabad at 09:25 AM

9. Nafilasee

Nafilasee New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    I like to know about my marriage life it's very critical. My hearing my in-laws words and not believing me my husband is willing to divorce me and leave me . we did love marriage but his parents created lots of problem and putted all blames on me . I don't like to get divorced but he is forcably without hearing anyone's advice speaking all lies to divorce me. Please say what will be my future and my kids future . will he change his mind to live with me or not .I have two sons of age 7 and the other is of 3 months old .with whom the kids will live hereafter. And wt will be the situation of my life.please say

Husband details:
    A.ahamed Mubeen
    D.o.b: 23:4:1987
    P.o.b:erode (tamilnadu)
    T.o.b: 6.30am

My details:nafila
    D.o.b:6:8:1987
    P.o.b:erode (tamilnadu)
    T.o.b:5.50pm

And say will he do second marriage by leaving me.please tell according to Hindu law

10. fblossoms

fblossoms New IL'ite

As per your chart, the second marriage is very supportive for yourself. Both the charts can be matched and there will good understanding; love and romance between to. You may try to pursue further in this regard

Regards

I couldn't reply quote your message sir. So copied and highlighted your reply.

Thanks a lot sir! But currently there is a misunderstanding due to our temperament levels and impatience. He seems to be very aggressive, anger-prone. He scolded me and I too reacted back very badly. Will he come back?

My first marriage was in Oct 2008, lasted for 7.5 months and got divorced in Feb 2015.

My birth details: (Its second marriage for me)
    14/06/1982, 06:05 pm, Amla MP

His birth details: (Its first marriage for him)
    28/05/1979, 03:45 am, Pathankot Punjab

Will my second marriage be a love or arranged? Please can you look through sir.

I have read from your posts that Mars and Venus together is not good for marital harmony and will give high sexual drive & urge. Its also aspected by Rahu will it result in extra-marital affairs? He has such combination in his chart. Can you please provide your insight on this? Sorry to ask this, but will this give any trouble to our relationship if we marry?