Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Trishul

Trishul New IL'ite

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for your sincere efforts, kind and elaborate reply. I would proceed as per your advice.
    For point no 3, I understand your point sir that you restrict the prediction of third party. Since he happens to be our business partner, I seek your valid suggestion sir. One last question relating to his career sir, please, seeking your prediction on how will be his job advancement in this year.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Greetings Sir.

Pleased to know about you. I'm 30yrs now and married for 3yrs 4months [November 2013 Marriage]. Working in a MNC as research analyst.

Please find below my husband's & my birth details:

Myself:
    DOB - 11.11.1986
    Place - Kolar Gold Fields (Bangarpet- Karnataka)
    Time - 02.07 AM
    Star - Sadhayam (Kumbha Rasi)

My Husband:
    DOB - 15.06.1983
    Place - Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)
    Time - 08.35 PM
    Star - Makam (Simmha Rasi)

There are a lot of problems in my life - on one side I'm helping my parents with my salary, the other side myself and my husband are still trying to conceive a child, as I'm diagnosed with few medical complications and under continuous infertility treatment.
    Because I'm still unable to bear a child, there arises many problems between us. Also he is a short tempered person. There are times he gets angered and says I'm useless for every small mistake and misunderstanding occurs, result I'm deeply hurt and depressed by his behavior. Otherwise, he is a lovable person too.

We are Hindu Brahmin family. As per our tradition, it is said we have to do yearly Shraadh for our departed ancestors.
    But My Father in law has not done any such ritual for his father or grandfather.
    My parents have seen astrology in few places and said that because they have not done those ceremonies, it is affecting our ability to bear a child. We have also revealed them about this, but they are not considering our words and pinpointing back on me for my medical complications.

Recently I had also undergone a treatment for conception with negative result.
    Kindly analyze my chart and shed light on me how to make my husband compassionate towards me and any step to be done for getting a child.

Many Thanks.

3. CHITRABALAMANI

CHITRABALAMANI Silver IL'ite

thank u very much sir.

4. winvalli

winvalli New IL'ite

5. ndadrewala

ndadrewala Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My Date of Birth: 27th October 1965
    Place Of Birth: Mumbai
    Time of Birth: 03.20 am

I am a divorcee with a son who i have single handedly brough up since he was 6 yrs of age.. I am going through a very stressfull period, money-wise and health wise.. All the time i am down with something or the other healthwise... am hardly able to make ends meet.. am worried that if this is the state right now when i am working, what would be the state when i retire after 7 yrs.. Mentally am very stressed as my parents and sisters keep torturing with me for matters that occured 15-17 yrs back and which i hardly remember about now.. no amount of my doing anything for them since then, is helping to sort this issue... every little argument leads them to bring up that topic all over again, and this is slowly and steadily killing all my affection for them..

My son... Malkolm Dadrwala (DOB:22nd October 1992; Place of Birth: Mumbai; Time of Birth 15.40)

He has not completed his graduation yet.. started working part time during his 12th vacation in 2010-11 and by and by gave up his studies.. no amount of coercing him to finish his graduation is working..he is bright and sharp in most things but is allergic to reading / studying.. he has got into many good companies in the last 5 yrs but has never stuck to one for more than 4 months.. will he complete his studies? will he have a prosperous and peacefully life with his family and a bright future career-wise?

As i am nearing my retirement in the next 6-7 yrs, i am getting more worried.. will i ever be able to lead a healthy, peaceful and respectful life, with enough resources to last me till my end..?

Will never be able to thank you enough for your great work on this site, sir...

Thanking you,

Best Regards,
    Nilufer Dadrewala

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind ack

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

This mainly depends upon your spouse chart. Please do not have any negative thought.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Business partner is not your blood relation. Hence, it is not proper to make any assessment/ If interested, let him create his own ID and post his details.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

HI,

Thank you very much for your kind ack.

May God fulfill all your desires in the life.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi

In your chart, the 10th house, house of profession is occupied by the house lord Mars, which is extremely good for success in your profession and you will be a very hard working and will command respect and honour. In as much the 10th lord Mars is in its own sign, you will be a good administrator. This placement causes Ruchaka Mahapurusha Yoga.

However, the main reason for your suffering is due to the opeationof Ketu Mahadasa. In everyone's life, generally the Ketu Mahadasa will be an adverse period. Also, you are running the Bhukti of Saturn, who is the lord of 7th and 8th houses. The periods of 8th house will generally give adverse results only. This dasa commenced on 08.11.2011 and will be over by 11.11.2018. Probably, your suffering commenced from Nov 2011 onwards.

In addition, you are under the final period of Sade Sati, which is another reason for your suffering and this will be over by end of 2010.

The next dasa will be Venus, who is the lord of 4th and 11th houses and well placed in the 11th house itself along with the 2nd lord. This causes a powerful financial yoga and this yoga shall make you very rich.

The time for the present is not much supportive for change of profession and even if you are able to change, there are chances for set backs in the new professional platform also.

Hence, until the Ketu dasa is over, you may try to do the following:

1) Please pray lord Vigneswaran on every day morning, before going to the office

2) Please offer roti / biscuits to the multicoloured dogs on every Tuesday

3) If health permits, please try to be on fast on every Tuesday, by taking meals for one time

4) Please also try offer some food to the cows

5) Please try to offer neeranjanam to Lord Ayyappan on every SAturday which will cost around Rs.30/- in your name, janma nkashthra, and rasi, which is extremely good

6) Please offer boiled rise mixed with sesame oil and sesame seed to the crows on every Saturday

7) Please try to avoid using the blue/black clothes until Nov 2017

8) Please try to donate to the handicapped beggars and / or leprsy people

The Venus dasa will be extremely good for you and it will make you very rich, especially during the period between 06.03.2022 and 06.03.2023 and this will be one of the very best periods in the life, which will very rich in your life time.

Please have positive thoughts, which will give you positive energy.

Regards