Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much sir...is there any possibility for change in profession/ transfer
    Within a span of 6- 10 months

2. CHITRABALAMANI

CHITRABALAMANI Silver IL'ite

HI,

Can you please remind me by first week January, 2017 so that I need some detailed study in this regard, for which some mathematical calculations have to be done.

Regards

respected sir
    this is a gentle reminder
    we have no child.married 7 years,already u gave me some remedies last year but still now we have no luck.
    we have done 3 iui but it does not work.now we are decide to go ivf. now my question is according to astrology we have good time now.can we proceed?
    mine DOB -20 April 1982
    time of birth- 9.50AM
    place Kumbakonam
    husband DOB - 18 December 1976
    time of birth- 6.00 PM
    place - Truchirappalli (Trichy)

respected sir
    here is your earlier predictions

Hi Chithrabalamani,

In the chart of your husband, who belongs to Gemini Lagna, the 5th house, the house of progeny is occupied by Moon and also the Rahu and the 5th lord Venus has gone to 8th house, which is not good and directly aspected by Saturn, which will delay the event.

Also, the Jupiter, the significator for progeny is afflicted by Rahu and Ketu.

Thus in the chart of your husband, the 5th house, 5th lord and the puthrahara Jupiter are afflicted for which I had recommended to a visit to Kalahasthy; ofcourse you might have gone there and done necessary remedial measures.

At present, your husband is running the dasa of Mercury, being the lord of Lagn aand also the 4th house and Bhukti of Jupiter, who is the lord of 7th and 10th houses. This period is good.

Also, the transit Saturn and also the transit Jupiter are aspecting the 5th lord , which is also good.

However, the placement Venus, being the 5th lord in the 8th house in the Rasi as well as Navamsa chart is not welcome.

In as much as the time for the present, according to the chart of your husband, both based on the running dasa period and also the transit planes, I would better recommend you that you can go to Rameswaram, from there you can try to go to Thirupaullani, where there is a temple of Sri Dharba Sayana [COLOR=#009900 !important]Ramar. Both of you can try to do "Thila Homam" at Thirupullani Kshetram, which will help you to wash all sort of sins of both. Then you can also worship at Rameswaram and then come back to your place
    .[/COLOR]

If this is done with trust and belief and by totally surrendering to the Almighty, there are every chances that you will get [COLOR=#009900 !important]conceived before mid July, 2015.[/COLOR]
    thank u sir

3. Samra

Samra New IL'ite

I have checked my birth certificate & it says 10:00am, so please kindly reply.

DOB - 29th October, 1987
    Time of birth - 10:00 am
    Place of birth - Abu Dhabi - UAE

I want to know in which year I will get married, which country I will live in after marriage & how will be my life after marriage with my spouse? Will it be love marriage or arranged marriage? Will theer any complications in my marriage -before & after?

Thanks

4. priyart

priyart Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Here are my details,
    DOB - Dec 21 1983
    TOB - 11:00 PM (Midhunam magaram)
    POB - Trichy

Plz help me to analyse my astrology and let me know if i would have a peaceful married life. I am married for 6 yrs and blessed with a son, but there are quite a lot of problems, misunderstandings....

5. wizkid

wizkid New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Hope you remember me. I asked Progeny prediction details for my brother and my sister in law a couple of years back. You replied that they need some medical treatment. They went through some medical treatment in Chennai, and she was conceived in June 2015. but unfortunately she went into preterm labor in 22 weeks around the time of record heavy rains in Chennai, and the baby did not survive. All in my family are so devastated and going through a tough time. They are doing pariharam by visiting temples and doing poojas. Please go through their details and tell me when will she be blessed with baby again.

The following are the details

My brother's details:
    Date of Birth: February 19, 1982
    Time: 5:55 Am
    Place : Alleppey, Kerala

My Sister In law's Details:
    Date of Birth: June 23 1981
    Time : 12:32 PM
    Time: Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Many Thanks for your time

Thanks
    Wizkid

wizkid, Jan 9, 2017

6. Ksm

Ksm New IL'ite

D
    Hello sir
    My dob is 28/07/1987
    Time:01:11AM
    Place:bellary
    i would like to know if i have got anything like sarpa dosha. Also i kindly request ur analysis of a dream i got a few days back.

I humbly request you to spare a few minutes for me.
    I often get this snake dreams.a few days back i got a dream where i saw a big tree at a river bank.i hve seen some people planting a rock which has serpents carved on it (i googled about this and came to know that it is a ritual called naga pratishta).later the priest who was aiding that ritual came to me(in reality he is the one whom we often consult for horoscope matching)and gave me flowers and asked me to come for doing archana to the lord(he didnot specifically mention to which lord i have to do archana). After that i entered a building which has more than one storey and free space in the middle. There i have seen a tree.it is small in its circumference ,has thin but long twigs.one of it's twigs has a tag with letters RAHU. I borrowed a small sized red colored fruit and placed it at that twig.i was about to leave but changed my mind and turned back.i have noticed a small picture of lord subramanya under the same tree beside the rahu- tagged twig. I took the red fruit from the rahu-tagged twig and placed it in front of lord subramanya swami picture. While placing the fruit before swamy i have noticed a small and white kolam.i felt the urge of doing pradikshana around the tree but suddenly someone called me and told me that we came in a wrong route and we have to go in search for the right route to find the place of archana.however i was happy to see the lord at the tree and felt very bad for having to leave the place with out doing pradikshinas.
    My dream ends here. I would like to add one more point here. Lord subramanya is our family diety. As per our custom,All our family members should be named with prefixes related to snakes like naga,sesha etc.,.
    Could you please tell me if i have anything like the so called sarpa dosha???..

7. Lichi

Lichi New IL'ite

8. raja1993

raja1993 New IL'ite

hi sir am asking this for my cousin sir he is doing business export and import to malaysia for the past one year and he is more interested in politics and has joined in a party will he get success and recognition in political field and his business please check his horoscope and say sir.................thanks in advance........

dob: 18/11/1992
    time: 5.30pm
    place:Attur,tamilnadu

9. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Thank yoy very much for the inputs and advice sir. God bless you always and your family members.

But I got lil worried as you mentioned to do remedies for progeny. We just recently started to plan baby frm few months. Though nothing positive bt no major hurdles also as of now from medical or health issue wise.
    Do you see any problems in conceiving sir?
    I shall definitely follow your advise and do the needful but just got a lil worried.

Thank you again for your time and advices. Means a lot sir.

10. joynari

joynari Senior IL'ite

Namasthey sir, you are doing a great service.
    I need your help in prediction about my career.

My contract job ended in December 2016 and I am looking for new contract. can you please look at my birth chart and tell me the favorable period for getting a long term contract with good pay. can you please also tell me when will I get a permanent job and how long will we stay in USA.
    below are my details.

DOB : June 21st, 1981
    Time : 11 AM
    place : Srikakulam Dist (Andhra pradesh)

Thank you sir,
    Jyo