Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Namaste sir
    am sripriya here after long gap am messaging again. My hearty new year wishes to you sir. I still didnt get my job transfer and strugglingto commute wit health problem. I jus need your advise if i apply for my promotion this year, Is there any chance of getting that along with transfer.?also want to know about my health ? Pl tell me how is my time now?
    21.03.1973 @8.20 pm chennai.
    I also want to ask about my husbands health andoffice, there are lot of misunderstandings between me and my husband. Will our family harmony become happy? His dob 26.07.1968
    5.52pm, chennai

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  2. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Eagerly waiting for your reply please

3. ramya0208

ramya0208 New IL'ite

Hi sir,
    I written some government exam at march 2015. Still now they didn't announce the result. I got the cut off given by them. If the results are out will I get the job?
    Beliw are my details,
    Name : Ramya.M
    D.o.b : 02 August 1991
    Place&time :Gingee,Tamilnadu. 07.00PM
    Thanks in advance

4. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

Namaskaram Mama, A very happy new year to you and your family. Hope you are doing well.

I had sent you a request on October 17 and November 21, via private messaging, titled 'some issues - please help'. I would be greatful if you could please take a look at it and reply. I have sent it to you again on January 2 (US time) and January 3 (India time) so that you do not have to dig through.

Thank you very much
    Regards
    Soulful

5. suda2016

suda2016 New IL'ite

Namaste pragaspathi sir,

Happy New Year......
    Reposting as per your suggestion.

My hubby details
    DoB- 09 may 1978
    PoB- Bangalore
    Tob- 12.10 pm noon

My details
    DoB- 12 march 1984
    PoB-Mangalore
    ToB-00:05 am (12early morning)

I want to know
    1.chances of foreign settlement.
    2.career - will I get job, if so where and when will I get? Is there any Chances of getting government job in India.
    3. Is continuing education in my fate?
    What exactly in my horoscope during 2017.
    4 .Last but not the least "Progeny".

Please clearly specify if nothing is going to happen, or any major problems during this Shani mahadasa period. Further please suggest any remedies to perform.

Thank you.
    S...

6. raja1993

raja1993 New IL'ite

hi sir,

really a heartful thanks sir As you said earlier am diagnosed with severe ulcer problem in stomach sir which was unnoticed for a long time and am under taking treatment now sir....In my family all are worried about this as doctor said it will take to some dreadful disease if not treated............please see my time and say me sir when i will get cured or it will get even worse am ready to accept it sir.........check my life span sir................please help me sir am waiting for your reply..............

place: Salem
    time : 9 am
    dob: 28/06/93
    rasi: kanni
    lagnam: kadagam

7. ishaansmom

ishaansmom Bronze IL'ite

8. ramalucky

ramalucky Junior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Just now saw this reply...i doubt whether there is a similar placement of planetary position in my chart..

I'm in love with a guy (different caste) for the past 1 year...we have faced lots of ups and down within the last six months in our relationship....lot of fights....now questions going on in my mind, whether to quit or to continue my love....will my marriage will be with my lover or not.....what abt my marriage life...depressed a lot....committed suicide and was saved....confused a lot sir......plz kindle analyze my doubts sir....it would be very grateful...

my details are

DOB : 30-6-1987
    TIME : 2:10 PM AFTERNOON
    PLACE : TENKASI, TAMIL NADU

9. Sweety2016

Sweety2016 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thank you so much for your time and prediction. God bless you.
    Could you please let me know the pariharams to be done?

10. CHITRABALAMANI

CHITRABALAMANI Silver IL'ite

respected sir
    this is a gentle reminder
    we have no child.married 7 years,already u gave me some remedies last year but still now we have no luck.
    we have done 3 iui but it does not work.now we are decide to go ivf. now my question is according to astrology we have good time now.can we proceed?
    mine DOB -20 April 1982
    time of birth- 9.50AM
    place Kumbakonam
    husband DOB - 18 December 1976
    time of birth- 6.00 PM
    place - Truchirappalli (Trichy)

respected sir
    here is your earlier predictions

Hi Chithrabalamani,

In the chart of your husband, who belongs to Gemini Lagna, the 5th house, the house of progeny is occupied by Moon and also the Rahu and the 5th lord Venus has gone to 8th house, which is not good and directly aspected by Saturn, which will delay the event.

Also, the Jupiter, the significator for progeny is afflicted by Rahu and Ketu.

Thus in the chart of your husband, the 5th house, 5th lord and the puthrahara Jupiter are afflicted for which I had recommended to a visit to Kalahasthy; ofcourse you might have gone there and done necessary remedial measures.

At present, your husband is running the dasa of Mercury, being the lord of Lagn aand also the 4th house and Bhukti of Jupiter, who is the lord of 7th and 10th houses. This period is good.

Also, the transit Saturn and also the transit Jupiter are aspecting the 5th lord , which is also good.

However, the placement Venus, being the 5th lord in the 8th house in the Rasi as well as Navamsa chart is not welcome.

In as much as the time for the present, according to the chart of your husband, both based on the running dasa period and also the transit planes, I would better recommend you that you can go to Rameswaram, from there you can try to go to Thirupaullani, where there is a temple of Sri Dharba Sayana [COLOR=#009900 !important]Ramar. Both of you can try to do "Thila Homam" at Thirupullani Kshetram, which will help you to wash all sort of sins of both. Then you can also worship at Rameswaram and then come back to your place.[/COLOR]

If this is done with trust and belief and by totally surrendering to the Almighty, there are every chances that you will get [COLOR=#009900 !important]conceived before mid July, 2015.[/COLOR]
    thank u sir