Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. CHITRABALAMANI

CHITRABALAMANI Silver IL'ite

respected sir
    we have no child.married 7 years,already u gave me some remedies last year but still now we have no luck.
    we have done 3 iui but it does not work.now we are decide to go ivf. now my question is according to astrology we have good time now.can we proceed?
    mine DOB -20 April 1982
    time of birth- 9.50AM
    place Kumbakonam
    husband DOB - 18 December 1976
    time of birth- 6.00 PM
    place - Truchirappalli (Trichy)

respected sir
    here is your earlier predictions

Hi Chithrabalamani,

In the chart of your husband, who belongs to Gemini Lagna, the 5th house, the house of progeny is occupied by Moon and also the Rahu and the 5th lord Venus has gone to 8th house, which is not good and directly aspected by Saturn, which will delay the event.

Also, the Jupiter, the significator for progeny is afflicted by Rahu and Ketu.

Thus in the chart of your husband, the 5th house, 5th lord and the puthrahara Jupiter are afflicted for which I had recommended to a visit to Kalahasthy; ofcourse you might have gone there and done necessary remedial measures.

At present, your husband is running the dasa of Mercury, being the lord of Lagn aand also the 4th house and Bhukti of Jupiter, who is the lord of 7th and 10th houses. This period is good.

Also, the transit Saturn and also the transit Jupiter are aspecting the 5th lord , which is also good.

However, the placement Venus, being the 5th lord in the 8th house in the Rasi as well as Navamsa chart is not welcome.

In as much as the time for the present, according to the chart of your husband, both based on the running dasa period and also the transit planes, I would better recommend you that you can go to Rameswaram, from there you can try to go to Thirupaullani, where there is a temple of Sri Dharba Sayana [COLOR=#009900 !important]Ramar. Both of you can try to do "Thila Homam" at Thirupullani Kshetram, which will help you to wash all sort of sins of both. Then you can also worship at Rameswaram and then come back to your place.[/COLOR]

If this is done with trust and belief and by totally surrendering to the Almighty, there are every chances that you will get [COLOR=#009900 !important]conceived before mid July, 2015.[/COLOR]
    thank u sir

2. uma_vijayakumar

uma_vijayakumar New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your immediate response. I'll take further steps.

3. Priraj

Priraj New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

I had posted a query about my financial condition and another query regarding sade sati. Seems like you missed the post. I am reposting it again. kindly share your valuable inputs.

Dear Sir,

our details

dob: 11 September 1981
    place : Surat, Gujarat
    time: 7.50 pm

husband dob: 7 April 1978
    place: bangalore
    time : 4.05pm

i would like to know about our financial situation. we are not financially secure . its been stagnant though husband is in a good company. he is very intelligent and hardworking also. i work on and off with very less income. kindly let us know whether our situation will improve and from when? can we do some puja/remedy for the same.

Also, i was told long back that beginning 2017 i will start the period of sade sati. I dont have much knowledge about it except that there will be lots of difficulties with no progress. i have had lot of difficulties with respect to marriage, kids etc. and now things are somewhat stable. Could you kindly tell me if that is really the case and if yes, how is it going to affect me and our lives? How long will it last?
    what puja/fasting can be done to reduce the effect of this period?

Kindly help us please.

we thank you sincerely for all the astrological services u provide for free and really appreciate the time and effort u take to help people like us.

Thank you

4. Lakshmiram25

Lakshmiram25 New IL'ite

Pragaspathy Sir,

I'm furnishing the details of my sister for horoscope matching.
    Boy's date of birth:08/01/1982
    Place:Chennai:
    Time:09:17 P.M

Girl's date of birth:17/04/1986
    Place of birth:Chennai
    Time:06:17 A.M

Please check on the match and give your valuable suggestions,

Looking forward for your reply.

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

As per your chart, there are chances for delay in marriage. However, the time for the present, until Sept 2017 is supportive for marriage. You can look for alliance.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Some times back, I remember to have replied to your request. You may please look at the back replies given by me.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Technically, there is no Kala Sarpa Dosha in your sister's chart because her Venus is out of Rahu Ketu axis.

In your sister's chart, the 7th house is occupied by the house lord Saturn, 5th and 10th lord Mars, Rahu and also the 4th and 10th lord Venus.

The 7th house is under severe affliction which is the main reason for the delay in marriage.

Also, in her chart, there is conjunction of 5th lord Mars and also the 7th lord Saturn, which is likely to give her some love affairs / marriage.

Now the period until Sept 2017 is supportive for marriage. Hence, you can look for alliance.

At present, she is running the dasa of Mars, being the lord of 5th and 10th houses and the Yogahara planet and this period should give her good professional uplift.

She may be advised to be on fasting on every Wednesday from sun rise to sun set which will be much helpful to her in getting married.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The time until Sept 2017 is supportive for acquiring any immovable property and you can search for your interest on this.

The business is supportive as per your chart; however, it is advisable not to resign your job; but try to look for any business opportunity initially on part time basis with small investment and depending upon the result, you may try to expand the same.

In as much as the 10th lord happens to be Saturn, who is placed in its sign of exaltation, you may try any one of the following business activities, depending upon your interest:

Farm produce, with agriculture, coal, minerals, iron, mines, miners/stone cutters, metallurgy, building materials, quarry, brick kilns, real estate, leather industry, compressors, pump-sets, dealers and artisans of every kind, labour saving devices, handy equipments of iron, industrial machines and their parts / spares etc.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Both of you are running the adverse time; which is one of the reasons for such happening.

At present your husband is running the dasa of Rahu, which will be over by 01.06.2018; until such time, he may not hear anything from you or from anybody from your side.

However, as per his chart, there are little hopes that he may reverse his decision; but not immediately; but after some time.

Hence, you may try to prolong the case, by informing your Lawyer and not try to insult him in any manner and try to put forth your argument that you cannot livr without him with the two young kids.

Let us hope for the best.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

Can you please remind me by first week January, 2017 so that I need some detailed study in this regard, for which some mathematical calculations have to be done.

Regards