Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir ,
    I had asked for your help couple of years ago regarding my very difficult marriage .
    I have finally decided to call it quits after episodes of husband's drunken arrest ,cheating with strangers ,visiting strip clubs and other filth emerged and I decided enough is enough ..I personally feel a mix of emotions of relief for me,fear of uncertainty of the future ,anxiety for my kids etc.
    I will now be on my own as a single mother of 2 kids in US .I would be very grateful if you could guide me in this very trying time .
    1.When will I get relief in immigration(Green card) and if I will have a stable and prosperous life (esp .financially) after the divorce.I am especially concerned as my kids are US citizens and I don't have the option to move to India at this time.
    2.Will I ever get a life partner and experience the simple pleasures of life that I could never experience after this nightmare of a marriage ?I am 34 years old .
    3.Is there any remedy that i can do to ease out this tough time ?

Here are my details :
    DOB :May 3 ,1982
    POB :Bilaspur,Chattisgarh
    TOB :12:01 P.M(around noon)

Thank you Sir ,these are dark times and any help will be appreciated

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

My reply is very clear that the place of profession may not be the place of your expectation. If you really want the job for any other compulsion, you have to take up the same and try for change after some time, when the planetary positions are favourable. Getting job of expectation is not in your card for the time being.

Regads

3. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The request made by you can be taken up for study once the actual divorce is granted by the Court. Hence, please post your request once this process is over.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please repost your request along with the place of birth of your brother, which is essential.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

You belong to Aries native and the Lagna Lord Mars is exalted in the 10th house, and the 10th house is occupied by the house lord Saturn. This is a well placement for your professional career. This will give you good position with men and power and also good finance.

At present you are running the dasa of Jupiter, and the sub period of Sun. The Jupiter is the lord of 9th as well as the 12th lord. From the dasa lord Jupiter, the Bhukti lord Sun is placed in the 6th/8th position from each other, which is a set back and the period is operative until 16.03.2017. It is not advisable to make any predictions during the adverse period. Hence, you may keep on trying and you will certainly get settled in a good job at the earliest.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

HI,

I am furnishing below few of the remedial measurs for pitru dosha; from my collection:

1. Every Saturday, make rice balls by mixing cooked rice and ghee. Feed these rice balls to crows and fish.
    2. Unconditional services toparents, old-age needy persons, sweeper and poor
      people are recommended. The person should try not to get angry in this life and try not to engage in any kind of quarrels in his lifetime.
    3. Worshipping Lord Vishnu, especially the form of Sri Ram, is also advised for
      Pitru Dosh Nivaran.

1. Perform Kanya Daan ( perform the marriage of a girl ), if possible for a Brahmin Kanya (Or any Poor family)
    2. Perform Rudrabhishek (Rudra Abhishek ) in the name of the KUL or ancestors.
    3. On any somwati amavaasya (when there is amaavasyaa and also monday) go to peepal tree, offer one janeu to tree and one to Lord Vishnu. Pray to tree and Lord Vishnu. Then do 108 Parikrama of tree, with each Parikrama offer a sweet to tree. While doing Parikrama continuously chant the mantra ” OM NAMO BHAGAWATE VAASUDEWAAYA”.After doing parikrama again pray to peepal tree and Lord Vishnu and seek forgiveness.
    recite vishnu sahasranaam
    or recite naarayan mantra

do feed cow crow and dog.

doing some good work towards needy ppl also helps a lot.

vishnu shasranaam is remedy for heaviest affliction of planets..

Do Pitru santhi karma and do feed orphan Kids and destitute

Regards

7. Diya789

Diya789 New IL'ite

Respected Sir,

I have been married for 7 years and have a 4 year old son..we r intercaste love marriage...please tell our chances to have second kid...also my chances to get a good job..
    Name.... Remya
    Date of birth...9/may/1985
    Time of birth...3.20am
    Place of birth...thrissur, Kerala

Husband name..Jose
    Date of birth..26/Jan/1987
    Place of birth.. Kozhikode
    Time of birth..5am

Please say my sons horoscope what lies in his future..
    Son name. .juan
    Place of birth..Qatar
    Time of birth...10.10am(Qatar time), 12.40pm(India time)
    Date of birth...20/aug/2012

Waiting for ur reply...

Thanks in advance...

8. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Respected Sir...Thank you so much for your kind reply. Very important and easy to perform remedies for Pitru Dosha Nivarana....

9. singam2

singam2 Senior IL'ite

Vanakam Sir,

if you get a chance, could you provide your input on following marriage porutham:

Boy --
    Dob: Jan 30, 1988
    Tob: 4:20 am (US central time zone)
    Pob: Chicago, Illinois State, US

Girl:
    Dob: 11 Dec, 1987
    Tob: 2:52 pm (US Eastern Time Zone)
    Pob: Detroit, Michigan, US

I am the boy's mother. The girl is 2 months older than my son. The girl seems to be open minded, ambitious, energetic and talkative. Finally, we may have found a girl, my son likes. The match came through a matrimonial site.

I want to make sure, there is no serious dhosa in girl's jathagam. Is this match worth considering? Do we need any pariharam since the girl is older than my son?

Thanks in advance, Sir.

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind response.

Regards