Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Both the running dasa and also the transit planets are not much favourable for the time being; hence, you may try to get settled with the available job and then try for change for betterment.

Regards

2. ramya0208

ramya0208 New IL'ite

Hi sir I got married last year september (2015), still now we didn't get baby. Can u please tell me when we can get baby? Below are my details,
    Name : Ramya.M
    D.o.b : 02 august 1991
    Place and time : gingee, tamilnadu,7.10PM
    Husband details
    Name : Baskar.D
    D.o.b : 12 may 1989, 09.00 AM
    Place : Chennai Tamilnadu

Marriage date : 17 September 2015

Kindly let me know when we will have baby and how many babies we will get

Thanks in advance

3. Flyingsparks

Flyingsparks Silver IL'ite

sir,

I got divorced last year.I have had lot of problems so far in my life.. career,marriage & relationships,health,finances, reputation among friends & family.. Everything was going bad till now..

this year i am feeling fine..little bit better..

my parents are looking for second marriage alliances for me.. I want my horoscope to be checked before i pursue this relationship..I am furnishing my details and the prospective guy's details.. Kindly go through both of our horoscopes an tell whether this is a good match..

he is also a divorcee..and strongly believes in astrology..
    He has also been going through some rough patch..

I would be very much grateful if you could provide detail explanation of both of our horoscopes..and remedies,suggestions if necessary..

my DOB details.

02/04(April)/1983
    place of birth :Hyderabad,Telangana,India.
    time of birth 4.55 pm..

his details:
    DOB:8/24/1975
    time of birth: 5.35 pm
    Place of Birth: Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh,India

thank you in advance..

4. Pragaspathy

hi,

Please let me know whether I have made any assessment previous regarding your 2nd marriage and if so, please repost your request along with the reply given by me.

Regards

Flyingsparks likes this.
  5. Neetu2323

Neetu2323 Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the reply Sir

Could you pls tell me .. when my time will improve ? When will i get a job.. Time period?
    I dont have a job yet...
    Looking forward for your reply

6. jeyanthi23

jeyanthi23 New IL'ite

sir,
    thank you so much for your reply.
    the main problem among us is misunderstanding, he is not caring me and not listening my words also, i dont have any support from my family..his family members are also trying to separate us. no time to spend with him..just want to know about my future with him, he is under the control of his mom. whether can i continue my life with him or i have to do any pariharams for this.
    i can realize his changes on me. not believing pilli and suniyam (dont know how to tel in english)...is it because of pilli and suniyam ,pls guide me how to overcome from this...he is not working also. how about our career job or business...
    if my reply is long and and improper please forgive me.
    pls reply sir with a solution

7. sushmithayadhav

sushmithayadhav New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My husband struggling a lot in current company were he is working and he is trying to go to abroad from past 3 years with family for at least a stay of 2 years, Please can you tell us how to go with. Like my husband and myeself with our son will go to aborad.

Vinodh yadhav
    01-02-1987
    Hosur
    time 10.30pm

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please do not post such messages in this forum. This forum is to giving astrological predictions free of cost to the needy people and not a marketing avenue. Kindly avoid posting such messages in future.

Regards

9. Flyingsparks

Flyingsparks Silver IL'ite

Sir,
    thank you for your reply.I am hereby posting one of your past predictions for my horoscope.
    Following is the question I posted. I am also including your answer following the question.

" Sir,I am going through rough phases ever since I got married. I got married in 2009 & got divorced in 2014.nothing is going right in my life. I have no career,no job, no family life.

My family(parents,siblings) are also having a tough time.
    Kindly go through my horoscope.i would like to know what is the problem actually & suggest me what can I do.
    I just want to have a happy family,happy life.
    I always wanted to have kids.because of all the marital problems,personal issues I could not concentrate on anything.
    I want to do something in life.i am the eldest daughter among 3 girls for my parents.they feel very sad & depressed because of all these problems.i just want to see them happy.
    I am a doctor by profession.i live in USA.things have become very difficult in my career front.because of career issues my personal life is not going great.I couldn't do anything because of all these issues.I am jobless.I am losing all hopes in life.i just feel worthless & hopeless.

Kindly go through my profile & suggest me something.

Dob: 2nd April 1983
    Place of birth:hyderabad,India
    Time of birth: 4.55 pm

Hi Flyingsparks,

While the first marriage has to be seen from the 7th house and in the case of the divorcee, the second marriage has to be seen from the 9th house. You belong to Leo (Simham) Ascendant and the 9th house happens to be Aries, owned by Mars and the house is occupied by the 9th lord Mars and the 10th lord Venus. This is a good for second marriage. Hence, the second marriage will be far better than the first marriage.

Your chart is promising for second marriage, since the 7th sub lord is Mercury, who happens to be a lord of dual sign and placed in the dual sign, i., in Sagittarius in your chart. This is highly supportive of the second marriage.

At present, you are running the dasa of Venus, who is the lord of 3rd and 10th house and placed in the 9th house. Hence, once the transit Saturn moves from Scorpio to Sagittarius, there are chances for second marriage, probably, after 2 years.

As far as profession is concerned, you will have good professional career, since the 10th lord Venus, lord of profession has joined with the 9th lord Mars, causing Dharma Karmadhipathi yoga, which is considered as one of the powerful yogas, for elevation to higher side in your professional side and also at present, as I said earlier is running the dasa of Venus, being the lord of 10th house. There is every chance for professional growth and this venus dasa will be operative up to 14th August 2027.

So, you can have positive energy, which is absolutely essential for your growth both in the personal as well as professional life.

10. ramya0208

ramya0208 New IL'ite

Hi sir I got married last year september (2015), still now we didn't get baby. Can u please tell me when we can get baby? Below are my details,
    Name : Ramya.M
    D.o.b : 02 august 1991
    Place and time : gingee, tamilnadu,7.10PM
    Husband details
    Name : Baskar.D
    D.o.b : 12 may 1989, 09.00 AM
    Place : Chennai Tamilnadu

Marriage date : 17 September 2015

Kindly let me know when we will have baby and how many babies we will get

Thanks in advance