Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Itsmeish

Itsmeish New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your kind predictions

Is there any no. of counts for Devi worship in temple... Like 9 weeks,etc..Thank you very much once again

Regards
    Ishwarya

2. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much for the reply sir but this Saturn dasa has been far from favorable infact I have been going through a very difficult time! When will my time get better sir? maybe it is due to the saturn transit or transit of any other planet at the moment?...

3. vidhyasudha

vidhyasudha New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,
    All your predictions are absolutely right for me. As you said, blessed with a healthy baby on time. My husband may travel to UK as he is having 2 years visa. Meanwhile, as it is difficult to stay permenantly overthere, I have applied for Australia PR. I have 2 kids and want to continue my career for my kids. And also its my dream too, being from middle class family, struggled hard to get into this profession and gained experience. I am not getting support from in laws to continue my profession here when husband waa at onshore. Unnecessarily in laws and other relatives creating problem between us, but myself and DH maintaining so for good relationship. If i am here, i feel very difficult to continue my profession as i dont have support from anyone. I havent received any response regarding Australia PR.I applied on July 2016. Please guide me here, by looking my husband and my horoscopse, what decision i can take. Shall i wait few more months in India in parents home and wait for Australia success. Otherwise i can go along with DH to UK, but once visa over 1 or 2 years need to back to India. I require your valuable predictions here to move forward.

Dob 06-jan -1981
    time 3.20 pm
    place Vandavasi

Husband details
    dob 04-May-1978
    Time 2.00 PM
    Place Chennai

Thanks
    Vidhya

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

You should not restrict the period of visit/prayer. You must pray the Goddess, without restricting the week till your marriage is held, which is good for you.

Regards

Itsmeish likes this.
  5. Pragaspathy

HI,

Please repost your request along with the birth details of your husband

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

HI,

I remember, that earlier I had advised that both of you can decide on the issue. When your husband is UK, you can very well join with him and try to get any job there. In the meantime, if you are able to get the PR for Australia, you can try to decide further.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

HI,

You are at present running major and minor period of Saturn. Generally when the dasa of major and minor period are the same, it is not likely to give beneficial results. This is operative until 26.12.2017 and you can expect much beneficial results after this period. The transit Saturn is not bad either from your Janma Lagna or Moon sign.

Have trust and belief, that the things will go on well.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

I do not make any general predictions. Also, the charts of married couple should not be studied for compatibility unless there is any major problem. If there is any major issue, between two, please let me know the details, then I shall try to study the chart and let you know the possible remedial measures

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The profession in the near future is not much supportive. As far as higher studies, at present, you are running the dasa of Saturn, who is the lord of 4th and 5th house and SAturn is a yogahara for your Libra Lagna. Hence, you can try for higher studies, which is likely to give beneficial results.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

This is a very common issue in almost all the families.

Please try to scrub curd over your entire body on every Friday, before taking bath, which will help you to get closer with your husband.

Also, please try to offer hot jangri to your husband on every Friday, which will also help to get attached with your husband. You may also take the jangri along with him

Regards