Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. paps

paps Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Please reply to me also sir.
    I am waiting for long time.

Please consider my query also.

2. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

Respected Guruji

For the last two months I am facing lot of problem. My office, there is a down size and becoz of that we shifted to a far of place. My house which we are staying presently, due to some internal problems of the owners,they asked us to vacate. Now we are shifting on 4th Sept as advised by you. The serious problem what I am facing is health issue. I am having severe neck and hand pain followed by pain in the knee and anklets. The doctor told it is osteoarthritis. I am taking medication for the same and it is not coming down. Because of my ill- health everybody is upset. Please advise me what to do.

My date of birth and other details are as follows

30th December 1977 @ 2.30am (Trivandrum)

Makham nakshatram and simha rasi.

3. chamram

chamram New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I have a daughter married and would like to know when she and her husband will be blessed with a healthy child. We are really worried. Pls help us

DOB: 11/4/1982
    TOB: 16:03 PM
    POB: CHENGALPATTU

son in law's details:
    DOB: 03/08/1979
    TOB: 08:10:03 AM
    POB: Bangalore

Thank you sir.

4. curiousgal

curiousgal Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Sorry for repeating my question. You might have missed the original post because of so many other subsequent posts.

In July, my husband got told by his office management that they will have to let go of him from his job this September. So basically, he will become unemployed this September. He has already started looking for jobs in the city that we live in, but there are not many jobs here. There could be jobs in a different place, but due to health concerns of our daughter, it is very hard to move out of the current city that we are living in.

Can you please take a look at my husband's chart and let me know

(a) If and when he will get a new job?
    (b) What is the probability of us having to move?

His birth details: 29th Dec 1978, 15:45, Ballabgarh, Haryana, India

5. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I am very happy to say that I got job in a good company.Thank you very much Sir for your guidance.

6. karsat86

karsat86 New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    For last five months I am facing problems with my in laws and my husband... now it came up to that we part each other... we are being together only for our son... can you please tell me when this problems all will be solved.. I am searching for new job will I get it soon as I wish...
    My son : 20/09/1983
    Tob: 8:45pm
    Place of birth: trichy
    My husband's dob: 13/04/1982
    Tob: 11:15am
    place of birth : karur
    Please reply as soon as possible sir

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

I find from the reply given by me, I had informed you that :

"In case if you want to change the profession, the period between 11th August, 2016 and 08th Sept 2016 is highly supportive and there are every chances for getting the job of your expectation leading to change of life style and any sincere attempts prior to this period will yield beneficial results"

I am glad to know that you got the job in a good company with the blessings of the Almighty.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

HI,

The period between 23rd Sept and 30th October, 2016 is supportive for change of profession or getting re-employed; however the change may be either to a different place or the same place, which depends upon the blessings of the Almighty.

Probably, the place of move may be either south west direction or North east direction.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Kindly remind me after a week.

Regads

10. Pragaspathy

HI,

Normally, I do not look into the health issues because it is very sensitive one

In your chart, the Lagna, which represents the soul is aspected by retrograde Mars and also retrograde saturn. The retrograde planets are good for longevity; but not good for good health. At present, you are running the Moon major period and Mercury sub period; which will be operative until 21st January, 2017.

The sub period lord Mercury is also in retrograde motion. These could be one of the reasons for the suffering; however, in as much as the Lagna and also the Lagna Lord Venus is aspeced by Jupiter, you will get rid of the same.

Please try to do milk abhisekam once in a month either on Saturday or Tuesday regularly, which will help you to come out of the deceases and this is extremely good for protecting you from any suffering. This can be done in your name, Janma Nakstra and also the names and Janma Nakstra of your family members.

Regards