Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. silencelover

silencelover Senior IL'ite

Dear sir,

I humble request you to predict for me.I want to start a kindergarten school by May 2018. Will I be able to start or not. If not will i get any job? More problems with husband because of me being jobless.

Date of birth- 4th feb 1983
    Place of birth- chennai
    Time of birth - 11:30 pm.

Regards,
    Silence lover

2. MKeerthi

MKeerthi Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the prediction. Thanks for raising my confidence

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi

At present, you are in the final phase of SAturn Mahadasa and also in the final phase of Ezharai Sani. You can very well take any initiative after January, 2017; by that time your next Mercury Mahadasa would have started. Mercury is the lord of 9th as well as 12th houses. Normally, the dasa of 9th lord will always give much beneficial results.

Try to be calm for some time and things will get changed after January, 2017. You will have very beautiful and prosperous life.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

5. sailalitha

sailalitha New IL'ite

Hi Pragspathy sir,

I have posted the below query couple of weeks back but still waiting for your reply. Happy to see you again.

Kindly help for my query. We are trying for kids from many years. I have went till IUI but no success in that. Our is love and arranged marriage by our Parents. Our marriage date is 13-9-2007. We have visited Kukke, Ghati, Kumbakonam planet temples, Garbarakshamigai temples etc., But not understanding why my prayers are getting delay. Please look our charts and suggest if any remedies i have to do.

Husband DOB: 21-12-1979
    Place of Birth: Nellore
    Time of Birth: 22:47

Mine DOB: 31-10-1980
    Place of Birth: Chennai
    Time of Birth: 18:50

Thank You.

6. Hanyuppal

Hanyuppal New IL'ite

Respected pragasthpaty sir,
    Pranam..
    Sir I have one query related to my progeny..will i have my child and when .what remedies I have to do ..please sir help us...

Details
    Preeti-
    19/07/1989
    Place satna
    Time 3:35 pm

Husband
    18/11/1985
    Place -rewa
    Time 12:25 am
    Please reply sir...

7. Annajose

Annajose New IL'ite

Greeting Pragasthpaty Sir,
    Mine is a Love Marriage . Please answer the following queries after going though our chart :-
    a. Its 3 years of our Marriage but we dont have kids . Please let us know wen we might have.
    b. There are lot of mental stress in our Marriage because of interference from my Inlaws. Please let me know if there will be an end to this constant Interference & nagging from In laws . At the moment we stay away from Inlaws but is there any chance that they will ever come to stay with us ?.(They are planning badly to come).
    c. I am currently working but my husband & inlaws are not very keen on me continuing with my work . Will i have a break in career.
    My Details
    DOB : 13.10.1986
    Time : 5:30 pm
    Place: Jamshedpur

DH Details :

DOB :22.06.1986
    Time :9:30 am
    Place : Tiruchirapalli

Looking forward for your reply . Thanks

8. MehulAtharvMom

MehulAtharvMom Gold IL'ite

Thank You Sir for your kind analysis and it has boosted some energy in me. I will definitely let you know my result.
    Kind Regards
    Santoshi

9. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

Hello sir,

The following are details of me and my Husband, I am facing alot of problems because of him, he is not working and dosent have a proper job.
    i wanted to know about the future of us. and whether there will be any changes in his habits & behaviour.

S. Pavan kumar
    time : 1:35 am
    place: mancherial
    day : wenesday

N. srilaxmi
    time : 4: 08 am
    place : Hyderabad

please let us know the details,

Thank u

10. malarmouli

malarmouli New IL'ite

Tha

Thank you for your detailed study sir. Marriage in our society is the most auspicous one and i consider it as a gift of life whether its good or bad to handle. Kindly let me know is there any possiblity to over come all our obstacles? any chances of kids? pariharam to solve the issues. Looking forward to see your reply with all expectations in the middle of life puzzle.