Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Ok, I get it. Thank you sir!! humble pranaams to you

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

As per the Hindu Vedic Astrology, the charts of the lovers should not be taken up for study and the parents of both should agree to the proposal and agree for the marriage.
    This is in general principle. However, if there is any dosha or anything adverse, depending upon the attachment between two, the Almighty will take care of them.

Hence, it is not proper for me to study the charts for compatibility. Even if you insist either me or any other Astrologer to study the charts, then you must honestly accept the assessment made by the Astrologer.

However, I would like advise that the intensity of the doshas (pavam) in the chart of the girl is high when compared to your chart. In any chart, while making compatibility, the balancing of doshas between two is more important than the compatibility based on the Moon sign and Janma Nakstras of both. While doing so, the doshas of the boy should be high. This is mainly important, for marital harmony, birth of the child, longevity of the marriage, and so on.....

Regards

3. tsweety

tsweety Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much sir.

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The peirod upto January, 2017 is supportive for any abroad chance and you can attempt for the same

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please repost you request along with the reply given by me and also with the birht details of both.

Regards

6. harshii

harshii New IL'ite

7. harshii

harshii New IL'ite

Dear sir,

I am trying to find job, to start my career.. At the same time we r planning for second child.Many times me and husband getting argument..but he is taking care of family as good manner and he is loving so much our kid. He is also good person. The problem is we had arranged marriage only, but we don't have support from both family sides. So I am afraid of having another baby...pls guide me sir based on our horoscope, whether can I start my career or concentrate on pregnancy. Whether I have chance for government in India or private job in abroad.now I am living in abroad with my husband. Please guide us based on our horoscope..

My Details's:
    Dob: 06.04.1986
    Time. : 7.35 AM
    Place: Jodhpur (Rajasthan )

My husband details:
    Dob: 19.07.1983
    Time: 1.09 PM
    Place: Bodi Nayakanur (Theni)
    We are waiting for ur predictions sir.
    Regards

Hi

As per both the charts, the progeny is supportive after January, 2018.

Regarding the chances for your career, the time for the present is not highly supportive. Hence, for the time being, you may please try to get any available job and in future, when the time is much favourable, you can try for of change of job.

Regards

8. harshii

harshii New IL'ite

Sorry sir I repeated many times
    Hello sir,
    Thanks sir for ur kind reply..please predict whether my horoscope indicate chances for govt. Job in future. Because I am preparing related subjects for that. And also see my husband horoscope he is trying new job.. And how will our fucture..
    Regards

9. minesotasundari

minesotasundari Bronze IL'ite

Sir,

Can you kindly reply .

10. kan29

kan29 New IL'ite

Thank u for the help Sir.
    Could u please also predict if this move would be a permanent settlement or a temporary one. Giving below my details also for a better picture

DOB : 29 nov 1983
    Time : 10.30
    Place : Bharatpur (Rajasthan )