Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Please post your request along with the birth details of your brother's wife.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

3. Pragaspathy

Hi Bholenath,

It is quite a long time, since you visited the site. Glad to know that you have taken up some part time job.

In your chart the transit Jupiter will be moving over your natal Jupiter between 2nd June, 2016 and 2nd July, 2016; by which time, there are every good chances that you will get the job of your expectation with good salary, leading to change of life style.

In your chart, the Lagna lord representing yourself, i.e. Jupiter and also the 4th lord, represening mother, i.e. Mercury are in 3/11th position from each other and also the Moon, the significator of mother are in direct aspect to Jupiter, you cannot simply move out of your mother; and naturally she will have love and affection with you, about which you are terming it as control. Please by with your mother, until you get settled and then try to fly as a free bird.

At present you are running the dasa of Saturn and the SAturn, being the 11th lord is placed in the 11th house itself, which will be financially helpful to you. Once the sub period of Saturn is over, thing will get improve very much.

In as much as the 10th lord Jupiter is placed in the 6th house, i.e., while counted from the 10th house, the 10th lord Jupiter is placed in the 9th house, which will certainly give a good professional career.

Have trust and belief with positive thinking.

Please take care of your health.

Regards

4. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Thanks a million pragaspathyji! This is indeed not the best period for me? Please suggest me any parihar is this time bad because of saturn mahadasha and saturn antardasha? my goal now is doing a small diploma and moving out! Thanks!

5. Pragaspathy

Hi Bholenath,

This is not a bad period. Generally the main dasa and also the sub period happen to be the same, it may not give much beneficial results. In your case, saturn being the 11th lord, well placed in the 11th house will always give best results, even though there are some texts that the dasa of 11th lord will give adverse results.

I am trying to give to give you simple remedies to you to be followed during the saturn dasa

1) Never use liquor or meat on saturday, in case you have any such habit
    2) Never try to have any sexual relationship on Saturday
    3) Never use black or blue clothes including hand kerchief or inner garments till saturn dasa is over
    4) Better try to use curd
    5) Try to help the domestic servants and never try to tease them
    6) Try to use gingelly oil in your pooja rooms
    7) Try to use Agarbhathis during the poojas; in as much as China is ruled by Lord Saturn, they are using Agarbhathis, especially praying Lord Buddha
    8) In case if you come across any Leprosy Rehabilitation centre, you may try to help / donate liberally to the centre for the welfare and even this can be done in India, during your next visit to India.

Even though in your chart, the Lagna Lord Jupiter is in the 7th house; but it has actualy moves to the 7th chart in Bhava chart; hence all purpose, it should taken as if in the 7th house; similary, the Mercury, Rahu and Ketu have moved to the next houses as per Bhava chart. This issue, I shall discuss and let you later. Hence, your health issue may not deteriorate badly

Regards

6. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

thanks so much sir! someone told me I have kantak shani as the transit saturn is in scorpio..over sun, mars and mercury?...

7. singam2

singam2 Senior IL'ite

Thank you for your prompt response.

Went through more than a dozen matches, except one none of them matched. The matched alliance didn't work for various reasons.

May be, the time hasn't come yet for him.

8. divyashah1211

divyashah1211 New IL'ite

Namaste Guruji,

The current job of mine is very stressful and my boss tries to make it more difficult.
    I am looking for a new job, will it be possible to know the favourable period to find a new job or when will I find a job of my expectations.

My Details,

DOB : 12 November 1986
    POB : Mumbai
    TOB : 01:38 p.m.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
    Divya

9. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

• The ID was created by my husband, but now I am only using it sir. I asked the question on behalf of him sir. Please reply at your earliest sir.

Thanks

10. MrsTintin

MrsTintin New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Sorry for my repeated post and thanks for taking time to study this. We are in a dilemma and hence taking your advice on the same. Eagerly waiting for your response and accordingly we will plan further.

Many thanks,
    Rama