Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. soumya2011

soumya2011 New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathyji,
    Thanks for clearing my doubts. The more I get deep into astrology, the more I get confused. So, being a sensitive person astrology is not my piece of cake. Calculations in astrology really confuses me.As you always say everything happens according to one's karma, I think I have to wait and see what future holds for us by God's Grace.
    Thanks
    ~soumya

2. singam2

singam2 Senior IL'ite

Vanakam.

I am the boy's mother. if you get a chance, could you provide your input on the following match:

Boy --
    Dob: Jan 30, 1988
    Tob: 4:20 am (US central time zone)
    Pob: Chicago, Illinois State, US

Girl:
    Dob:July 10 1990
    Tob: 2:22 PM
    Pob: Chennai, India

Thanks.

3. imanvel

imanvel Senior IL'ite

Vanakkam sir,

We like to know about pregnancy and kids. When will we have kids? Are there any issues?do we need to perform and poojai pariharams. Please help.

Husband: 18/12/1984, 17:30, Madurai
    Wife : 01/08/1989, 17:15, Kovilpatti.

4. vaikhari

vaikhari Gold IL'ite

Dear ma'am,

Is this thread still active?

thank you.

5. Shan28

Shan28 New IL'ite

Thank you so much for you valuable time Sir , we did gruhapravesham on same day and time you suggested.

My other worry now is , my husband is working away from our current new home . When is the best time to change his job ?

His birth details are :

DOB: 17/12/1980
    TOB: 6:45 AM
    POb: Hubli
    Rashi ,Nakshtra: Meena rashi , Revati nakshtra

Mine :

Date : 30/10/1987
    TOB: 5:30 AM
    POB : Bangalore
    Rashi and Nakshtra : Makara rashi , Shravana nakshtra

6. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

Sir namaskarams,
    thank you so much for the explanations, though iam very naive on the nakshatra or lagnaas etc. I could not understand anything except that my husband will not be very well in his professional carrier.

sir, my husband prays to lord hanuman and recites hanuman Chalisa .

you have not told anything about his father and brother.
    Is there any harm from my husband brothers family. Brothers family are into black magic too.

We are not in peace please help and reply.

thank you

7. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Namaskaram sir,

You had mentioned about this temple to me earlier and i went with my family in the month of June'15 and also performed abhishegam to amman. I had posted about my trip to this temple thanking you for guiding me on the same. As for the past 1 yr. we are giving therapies to him my son now says academically everything he even says what is his name,akkas name fathers mothers and paaties name. But does not communicate or conversate as v normally do. when i sit to speak with him he runs away. but if i ask him to say any rhyme or name some fruits or veg... then he interestingly answers. Inititally he used to address his father as daddy, his akka even paaties but not me.
    After my visit to this temple the major difference was that he started addressing me calling "Amma" for which i was longing for. In fact in the temple tears came out and i prayed amman that atleast make my son call me amma. The kurukkal over there gave me a parayanam to be told daily for amman for 45 days which i completed. Within one week of my saying parayanam my son started calling me. He is yet to improve a lot in communication and attention. Now he is having a good time with his paaties. I am happy to see that.
    regards
    Laxmi

8. bigfish

bigfish New IL'ite

Hi sir.
    I need new prediction.i was not love in and could not married:)

1)possible time period of marriage?
    does late marriage in my birth chart?

2)nature of spouse? 7th house in sagittirous and 7th lord in leo. what does it mean?

3)married life in general problems and doshas etc.

4)my life partner prefession and finance?
    where's my life partner living?

fatma (female)
    Dob: 31.10.1991
    Pob: izmir/turkey
    time: 21:56:00

thank you:)

9. Kurinji

Kurinji New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy sir,
    Thanks a lot for your kind reply sir! I have requested my mom in India to do the archana to Durgai every Friday and In your reply you have suggested me to feed the crow or fish , could you suggest some alternative for that sir because even though I am based in UK I am living in a small remote town in Europe where I can't feed for the crow or the fish for the legal reasons . Sir i am willing to travel to India and do the appropriate parihariharams if that help to improve the situation now sir! I would like to ask you one more question sir, we are helpless to make a decision of wether should to allow her to continue and finish the course or should we take her out and put in some other regular course, at the moment we are spending whatever we earn and also more to our capacity for her studies and all our relatives are all ready opposing us for doing this and they are advising us to get her married! But as a parent we want to give her a better life. So can you tell us what we should do sir!

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Please advised your daughter to recite Vishnu Sahasranamam or at atleast hear the same. You may try to pray lord Rama, which is enough for the time being. Regarding the other remedies, you can think of doing the same, while you visiting India next time and there is no hurry. The Rahu dasa had started from 2007; but mistakenly I had typed as 2017.

Rahu dasa has a very peculiar character. Out of the total period of 18 years, if the first nine years is bad; the next nine years will be good; if the first nine years is good; the next nine years will be bad; this is general in nature; but there are exceptions.

IN as much as your daughter has already suffered a lot due to the operating Rahu dasa, we can hope that the next nine years will be good for her.

It is the duty of the parents to make the children to study well and then think of other issues. So, don't bother about the others and motivate her to study her well and she will certainly do well in her studies.

Please don't worry too much. Have positive thinking and everything will go on well.

Regards