Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. swatishah84

swatishah84 New IL'ite

Thanks a lot sir for your Valuable revert. We will consult a local pandit to perform the Pooja at the earliest.

Sir Can you plz guide me that how long will this be delayed. I am yearning to be a mother, everyone around me , younger than me is able to have a child, while, i have never done or wished anything bad for anyone, is suffering this delay. we have been married for five years and have seen lots of struggles.

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Thank U Very Much for your kind reply.

Always have positive thinking which will give the positive results.

May God Bless U all abundantly in all respect.

Regads

3. Pragaspathy

Hi

Both the charts are not good for consideration. They may look for some other charts.

Regards

4. vidhyasudha

vidhyasudha New IL'ite

Dear Sir
    I have given my birth details below. Whatever queries I asked, you have analysed properly and provided absolute response. Thank you so much. I am writing again since I have written exam to settle in overseas and get job over there, 4 times written so for all came with negative results missed with very less points. I am planning to book the next slot in April month. Is it really worth to write again and again. As per my horoscope any possibility to settle abroad. Exam amount bit costly. Based on your response I am planning to take decision whether I can book the slot or not.

My birth date 06-Jan-1981
    Birth time 3.20 PM
    Birth place Vandavasi

Thanks
    Vidhya

5. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details given by you, you belong to Aries Lagna and the progeny has to be seen from the 5th as well as the 9th house and their lords and also Jupiter, the significator of birth of the child.

The 5th house happens to be Leo, owned by Sun, who has gone to 10th house and joined with 4th lord Moon; but aspected by Mars, which will delay the event. However, the 5th house is aspected by puthrahara Jupiter which is extremely good.

The ninth house is occupied by Jupiter which is extremely good; but 9th lord is aspected by Saturn, which will normally delay the progeny, which has actually happened.

As far as your husband chart is concerned, he belongs to Libra Lagna, the 5th house happens to be Aquarius and the house is occupied by Mars and Ketu and aspected by Rahu and Saturn. The direct aspect of Saturn, being the 5th lord, over his own sign is considered to be extremely good; however, the involvement of the malefic planets over the 5th house, i.e., Mas, Ketu and Rahu will delay the pogeny

Hence, it is advisable to go over to Tirupathy, near Kalahasthy and both of you arrange to do the remedial measures for progeny, which is extremely good.

In as much in the both chart, once the transit Jupiter moves from the sign of Leo to Virgo, probably, by 20th August, 2016, you will have chances to get conceived within one year from that day.

Hence, you may try to do the remedial measures by going over to Kalahastrhy and then you can also try to do an Abhisekam for Lord Dakshinamoorthy, followed by visit to temple of family deity of both and make a sincere and dedicated prayers for blessing with the beautiful gift, which will certainly worked out.

Have trust and positive thinking which will pave a way for fulfilling your long desire.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

HI,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Have trust and belief, you will certainly come out of this trauma.

I don't know whether I had suggested early or not, if not you can try to do this at your convenience.

In tamil Nadu, near Sikzhari, of Nagapttinam District, there is a village viz. THIRUKOLAKA, where there is a temple of Lor Thalapurieswar and Osai Kodutha Nayagi.

It is believed that Lord only gave Goden Thalam to Gnasambandhar, sicne he was making thalam with his plain hands while reciting Devara Padal. Since the thalam is gold, it is not making any sound. So, Goddess had given sound (Osai) to that. It is the tradition, that if we pray to that Lord, the Child will speak.

So, you may try to make a visit to the temple by taking the child with you and make a dedicated prayers, followed by Puja for the Lord, which will certainly give you expected the beneficial results.

Have belief and positive thinking which will certainly give you beneficial results.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Hi,

There is a typographical error that the chart is supportive for getting employed upto 28th January, 2016, which is very close. In as much as your chart is supportive for any business activity also, you can try for attempting the same with small investment initially.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

HI,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply

YOu can use both the Ayamsa; however, it is better you can use the first one, i.e,
    True lahari/chitrapaksha and I am using the same only.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi

Normally, I do not look into the issues relating to medical issues.

However, while looking at the chart of your sister, it is found that your sister belongs to Sagittarius Lagna, owned by Jupiter, who has gone to 12th house.

The problems related to Kidney has to be seen from the 7th house and also the sign Libra, and also their lords.

When the 7th house / lord from the 7th house and also the Libra sign and its lord Venus is afflicted by Mars and Saturn, there are chances for kidney related problems.

The 7th house of your sister is aspected by Saturn and Mercury and the aspect of Mercury is good; but the aspect of SAturn is not good and the 7th lord Mercury is associated with the Saturn and aspected by Mars by its 8th aspect, which is a matter of concern.

The Venus, lord of the sign of Venus is associated with the 10th lord Sun, which is not bad; by aspected by Rahu and also the 8th lord Moon. Even though the Moon in the 8th house, which happens to be its own house is good for longevity; the aspect of 8th lord Moon over the Venus needs consideration.

Normally, whenever the dasa of 8th lord runs, one will face adversity in the life, since the 8th house is house of secret, anything related to underneath, and also the lord of long term deceases.

She is running the dasa of Moon, the dasa of Moon, from 20.11.2015 and it will be operative for a period of 10 years, i.e. upto 20.11.2025.

Doing any Ayush Homam or any other puja is good. However, I would suggest that she or her blood relations may be advised to offer milk to Lord Shiva on Saturday or Tuesday, once in a month regularly, which is extremely good for improvement of health and wealth.

In as much as the dasa lord Moon is aspected by Jupiter, who also happens to be Lagna Lord and placed in trine from the dasa lord Moon, she will come out of the crises, with the blessings of the Almighty.

May God Bless all of you abundantly in all resepct.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you daughter belongs to Pisces (Meenam) Lagna, owned by Jupiter at present she is running the dasa of Rahu from 10.12.2017 and it will be over by 09.12.2025.

In her chart, the Rahu is placed in the 9th house, which happened to be the sign of Scorpio and associated with the house lord Mars and also the Sun.

At present, she is running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Mercury from 22.11.2015 and it will be operative until 08.06.2018.

Mercury, even though happen to be the lord of 4th and 7th houses, she has gone to 8th house, which is not good. However, in as much as the Mercury and Jupiter, lord of intelligent and lord of wisdom are together she will certainly certainly excel well in her education and also career.

In her chart, the 5th lord Moon is aspecting the 5th house and the 9th lord Mars is occupying the 9th house, which is also extremely good for success / achievement int the education.

However, in her chart, the 9th house is occupied by Sun and Rahu, Whenever, in any chart, the 9th or 10th house is occupied by Sun and Rahu (two bitter enemies), it causes Pithru dosha, ie., dosha from the ancestors; which will always be an obstructing factor in the life.

Hence, as per your family customs / tradition, you may try to do the remedial measures for Pithru dosham.

I think U are in United Kingdom and you may not have any access to do this in India, in the near future.

Hence, you may try to do this during your next visit to India.

However, I am suggesting few remedial measures for Pithru dosha.

1. Every Saturday, make rice balls by mixing cooked rice and ghee. Feed these rice balls to crows and fish.

2. Unconditional services to parents, old-age needy persons, sweeper and poor people are recommended. The person should try not to get angry in this life and try not to engage in any kind of quarrels in his lifetime.

3. Worshipping Lord Vishnu, especially the form of Sri Ram, is also advised for Pitru Dosh Nivaran.

4. Perform Kanya Daan ( perform the marriage of a girl ), if possible for a Brahmin Kanya (Or any Poor family)

If the above remedies are done by the girl herself or her parents or blood relatives of the girl, the chances of adversities of Pithru dosha will get nullified.

There is another school of though that Pitra Dosh is not the curse of the ancestors as defined by some astrologers, but it is a debt formed as a result of bad deeds done by the ancestors and this debt has to be paid by the present generation either by taking the punishment decided according to that debt or by doing some specific good Karmic deeds which would help paying this debt so that the degree of punishment may be decreased

However, she may advised to read Vishnu Sahasranamam daily in the morning after taking bath, which is extremely good.

Apart from this, I have read in one of the articles that the remedial measures for "Pitru Dosha Pooja may be done at Trambakeshwar near Nashik. The pooja is known as Narayan Bali Nag Bali Pooja". However, I do not know anything about this place or the pooja being done and the cost involved. If interested, you may check up this in internet and also known nearby colleagues.

For the present, she or her blood relatives may be advised to do simple archana to Goddess Durga on every Friday, preferably between 10.30 AM and 12.00 Noon, by simply offering flowers, Betal nuts, two bananas, in her name, Janma Naksthra Thiruonam and her Janma Rasi Makaram (Capricorn) which is extremely good until the Rahu dasa is over, to nullify the ill effects of dasa lord Rahu.

If the suggested remedial measures are done with trust and belief, there are chances that her sufferings not only in education but also in respect will get reduced slowly and there will be much improvements.

Regards