Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

Both charts are at present supportive for progeny. Hence, have trust and belief on the Almighty and attempt for the child.

Regarding the acquisition of any immovable property, you can also try for the same, since the time for present is also supportive for the same.

regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present, you r running the dasa of Mars and also the Bhukti of Jupiter. You belong to Taurus (Rishabam) Lagna and the Mars happens to be 7th as well 12th lord. Jupiter is the lord of 8th as well 11th lord. The dasa lord Mars is placed in the 8th house and the Bhukti lord Jupiter is in retrograde motion and placed in the 12th house. Normally, the dasa of planets, owning 6th, 8th and 12th and/or planets placed in these houses will give hardships and give adverse results. Apart from this, the periods of retrograde planets are also not good.

Apart from this, the transit Saturn is in the 4th house from the Moon sign, causing kendaga sani, the transit Jupiter, in the Moon sign itself, which is also bad; and the transit Rahu is in the 2nd house and Ketu in the 8th house from the Moon sign.

Even in the Dasamsa chart, the chart meant for studying profession, the dasa lord, though placed in its ow house (Aries); but placed in the 8th house.

Apart from this, from the nakstra lord of your Janma Naksthra , i.e. Magham, you are running the dasa of Mars, which happens to be the 5th lord. NOrmally, such dasa happens to be the lord of 3rd, 5th or 7th, there are every chances for some disturbances / adversities, as far as professional life is concerned.

Hence, please try to be on low profile in the office and try to pray the Lord of your choice, especially dasa Lord Mars, i.e, Murugan, and also the bhukti lord of Jupiter, ie, Lord Dakshinamoorthy and the dedicated prayers will lessen your sufferings.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI,

Kindly repost ur request along with the reply given by me earlier.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

hI,

The period for the present, until July, 2016 is very supportive for marriage. Both the running dasa and also the transit planets are very favourable. The period especially from 04.01.2016 to 13.05.2016 is highly supportive for marriage. Hence, if sincere attempts are made, there are every chances for getting married.

Regarding the eye problem, please consult the Opthalmist and get necessary treatments.

Please try to be on fast, on every Thursday, if your health permits, from sun rise to sun set.

If you are placed in Chennai, please try to visit Goddess Kaligambal temple once in a week, and sincerely pray for your early marriage, which will certainly give beneficial results.

Regards

5. Arusree

Arusree New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Posting my query again.

Kindly analyze my husband's horoscope and let me know if he has a good career life. He has some plans to start business with his friends. Does his chart support business options sometime in the future?

Please let me know how will his career life be. Also are there any chances of abroad opportunities? Also kindly suggest any pariharams if required.

DOB:11/12/1984
    TIME:13:21
    PLACE:Salem, India.

Thanks in advance.

6. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In order to study the progeny, you hv to furnish the birth details of both husband and wife. Hence, please repost ur request in this regard.

As far as teaching job, your chart is very supportive for the same for the simple reason that you belong to Capricorn Lagna and the 10th lord, lord of profession happens to be Venus, who is placed in the 2nd house. The 2nd house among other things represent tongue. In as much as the 10th lord Venus is placed in the 2nd house, you will excel well in the profession of voice, like Lawyer, lectures or even you will perform well in banking sector and share trading business. So, you can very well opt for teaching line, which will be suitable to you will be fortunate, will rise well in life and will enjoy all happiness Even you can excell well in the family business (business of father, if any).

One of the highly favourable period has just gone, since, in your chart, the transit Jupiter had crossed your natal as well as Navamsa chart, which is one of the highest beneficial period for getting employed of your choice.

In as much as the transit Saturn will be crossing your natal Saturn, between 03.12.2015 and 12.01.2016, there are chances for getting employed during this period; however, the place of posting may be either in your place of stay or may be some other place, outside your stay, which will decided by Lord Saturn. Hence, keep making sincere attempts, which will certainly give beneficial results. I hv not worked the favourable period, based on the running dasa and sub period; which may even supportive prior to the above period. Hence, please make sincere attempts.

However, I would like to advise since in your chart, the Saturn, the signifcator of profession is following Mars, there are chances some disturbances from your colleagues in the work spot. Hence, be extract cautious with them, in the event of getting employed.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

hI,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, the chart of your husband is good for self employment and business activities for the simple reason in his chart, the Lagna as well as 10th lord, lord of profession, i.e. Jupiter is placed inthe 10th house, house of profession, which is extremely good and this will give him a godo professional growth. At present, your husband is running the dasa of Mercury, who is well placed in the 10th house along with the Lagna as well as 10th lord Jupiter. He should be a very adjustable and much attached life partner.

In as much as his 9th lord, representing the abroad chances, i.e., Mars is exalted and well placed int the 11th house, there are every chances for going over to well developed countries like USA., UK., German etc.

Those who happen to be either Aries or Pisces Lagna, whose Mars is exalted in 10th or 11th house respectively, they will be blessed with number of employees, vehicles, and all happiness in the life and this is one of the placement for success in political career also.

In the case of your husband, as I had told that his Mars, being the 2nd and 9th lord is exalted and well placed in the 11th house, house of profit and this will give him abundant wealth.

Regards

8. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

This is my daughters date of birth.Now she is doing her 10 std. May i know in which group she can choose / suits her?
    B.AARTHI
    13:06:2001@ 6:50PM
    CHENNAI

9. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you sooo much guruji..My cousin sister's husband left his job after coming back to India(cousin sister and her husband were 7 yrs abroad) now they are in India , actually he got job but left in 6 months due to job profile....he is at home from last 4 month without any job..he wants to do job in preferably Delhi / NCR(Noida, Gurgaon)/U.K/U.S.A
    Is it possible ?

Husband Details:-
    DOB :- 13th May 1977
    Place of Birth :- Aligarh (U.P)
    time of birth :- 11 AM

They want to try for second baby once he will settled in job. Financially there is no problem with them. what are the chances for male child and when they should try ? Is there anything they can do for it.
    Wifes details are as follows:-
    DOB :- 14th October 1981
    Place of birth :- Aligarh (U.P)
    Time of birth : 7 pm

Thank you guruji for reading and answering questions....

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please let me know the interest of the child; then I shall try to check up whether it is supportive or not. There are vast subjects, taken up for study and it is not an easy process to study the same.

Regards