Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. ishaansmom

ishaansmom Bronze IL'ite

thank you so much sir for your guidance

2. thirumala

thirumala Junior IL'ite

Hi Sir,
    My daughter just finished her B.Tech ad waiting for offer letter,
    Want to know whether she will get that offer or not .
    She want to do MBA ,whether she will do or not.
    is her marriage is going to be love marriage or arranged marriage.
    I am worrying about her. She is very aggresive. only dayghter. father's pampering is more.
    i am providing her details
    DoB:1994 Feb 6th
    time of birth : 10.30 AM
    Place of birth : Madanapalle( From Thirupathi 120 km/ from chittoor 100 to 120 km)

Thanks in advance
    Thirumala

3. Angel121

Angel121 Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Sorry about that. I was born on 25/09/1989 in durban South Africa, at 12:48 during the day.

4. Meghaa

Meghaa Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir ,

We have been trying to conceive for 2 years now. Also went thru some fertility treatments that failed. My health has deteriorated over the last few months. My health needs to get better before we can proceed. The next step for us is IVF. It is expensive and also our final option. Below are the birth details. Can you please let us know when would be a good time for us to try IVF? And when will my health get better enough to start treatments?

Husband
    DOB : Dec 30,1982
    TOB : 2:00 PM
    POB : Piler , AP

Me :
    DOB : Sep 30 , 1984
    TOB : 8:50 AM
    POB : Secunderabad , AP

5. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Respected Sir

Namastay

Sir, first of all please accept my heartfelt gratitude for the wonderful service you are providing. I have time and again turned to you for advice and you have guided and blessed me. Sir, if time permits kindly look into this query.

I would like to ask about my mother's brother's sons. A little bit of background first, my grandfather (mother's father) had a vegetable and provision store business in a village. It was very prosperous. Later on as time passed, his two sons took over. They managed the business for 15-20 years and as the business was not doing well one of the son took a job elsewhere.Now the business is managed by my uncle and his two sons. They have stopped the provision store and only do vegetable business. They get vegetables everyday from the wholesale market and sell it in the village. However there is little or no profit. The provision store was also mortgaged and my mother paid to have it released.Whatever they earn is very less and there is little or no savings. Kindly Sir, Please look into my cousins horoscopes and suggest what the horoscopes say. Should they stop the vegetable business and do something else. Please suggest. Also this has been the situation for the past 20 years. Please let us know what we can do in this regard. Please suggest any Pariharam or pooja to be done.

cousin name - saurabh tangri
    date of birth - 28 August 1988
    time - 1:05 pm
    place - abohar punjab

cousin name - gaurav tangri
    date of birth - 1st May 1990
    time - 8 pm
    place - abohar punjab

Sir, Please look into this. Please suggest the best way forward. My mother is very worried. We do not have my uncle's exact time of birth hence not able to give his details.

Sir, sorry for the long post. I hope and pray the almighty fulfills your choicest wishes and blesses you with good health and happiness. Thank you for the selfless noble service.

6. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Namaste ji
    thank you so much for your*guidance.Am a pure vegeterian and already using gingelly oil for lighting lamp ,wl also feed crows wit sesame rice evry saturdays as per your advise.
    And am happy that my son has chosen his right career way after seeing your preductions.*

One more request i want to know about my daughter education & her career too. Pl guide for her*also.shesdoing her 10th*now.which*line of course suits her?
    B.AARTHI
    13.06.2001@ 6.50PM.
    CHENNAI

7. gargee

gargee Junior IL'ite

Pranam Guruji

I am very much excited about the career of my son.He is our only son.
    my query is about the career of my son. he is B.E,[Electronics] and trying comparative exams. will he get success in further main exam and interviews? kindly guide us when he will get job?
    Name -Abhay
    Date of birth--29th may1990​
    birth time--00.55
    place of birth--Kolhapur, maharashtra
    Pranam

8. unluckygirl11

unluckygirl11 New IL'ite

hi Sir,

i am reposting my request...
    Please let me know my query

9. darshiniv

darshiniv Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply,please clarify my doubt regarding kairegai. will kairegai be fully grown for babies specially ayul regai. my baby is 2.8yrs old. i see her ayul regai is not fully grown, i am really feared a lot from the day i saw it... kindly guide me on this....

Reagards,
    V Priyadarshini

10. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Could you please look into
    1. Foreign assignments and foreign settlement possibilities for the below.
    2. Self earning business opportunities.

DOB:30-5-77

TOB:6:05PM
    POB:payyannur, kerala

Thank you,
    Chandra