Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

This is the prevalent situation, in most of the love marriages. The boys, when they are in love use to show lot of affection, love and promises; but once, it reaches the level of marriage, there are few people leading a happy married life; but in most of the cases, there are marital disharmony.

However, in the absence of precise birth details of your DH, no prediction could be made.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

HI,

I remember to hv given reply concerning the study of your daughter. Please repost ur request along with the reply given by me earlier.

Regards

3. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

Respected Pragaspathy Guru ji Pranam....

I have my maternal uncle's daughter her husband was working in london/germany outside from India from last 7 yrs. They came back(left his job) last year. Now her husband is not stable. He did work for 6 months..Now he is preparing for one manager level exam...after clearing his exam he will start searching job. where and when he will find job ? please tell us .

DOB :- 13th May 1977
    Place of Birth :- Aligarh (U.P)
    time of birth :- 11 AM

q.1 When and where he will get job ?
    q.2 He has 7 yr old daughter...is it possible for him to go for another child (male child) When Should they plan ?

4. Pragaspathy

HI,

I do not make any general prediction; hence, you may consult any professional Astrologer.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Hi

I do not find any adversity in your chart concerning the issue raised by you. However, I shall make reference and give a reply. Hence, please remind me after 20th of this month.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

hi,

The period between 12th Nov 2015 and 05th Feb 2016 is supportive for getting employed, preferable in any place (including abroad) on the North East Direction from his birth place.

Regarding the progeny, the chart of his wife is also necessary. Hence, you may arrange to repost ur request along with these details.

Regards

7. zzzmm

zzzmm New IL'ite

Hello.*
    This is for my son please please give advice he is struggling in life.*
    He joined medical school in india in 2010 and after 2 years he came to USA to pass exams here and practice medicine. He has passed one exam out of the three that he has to clear. Will he pass those exams this year so he can get post graduation seat starting from next year. He is very worried as he is also 28 yrs old and wants to get married. he has been studying for this exam for year but has not taken it he says his mind keeps wandering into differnt thoughts and worries alot about life in general. His friends r married and r already doctors.*
    I want to know any remedies, when is his favorable time and also favorable time for marraige.
    What medical specialty is good for him??.*
    Born on APRIL 2 1987
    AT 11:08 PM*
    IN SHIRPUR MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.*
    CURRENTLY CITIZEN OF USA.*

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!.

8. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you sooo much guruji...he wants to do job in preferably Delhi / NCR/U.K/U.S.A
    Is it possible ?

DOB :- 13th May 1977
    Place of Birth :- Aligarh (U.P)
    time of birth :- 11 AM

Wifes
    DOB :- 14th October 1981
    Place of birth :- Aligarh (U.P)
    Time of birth : 7 pm

They want to try for second baby once he will settled in job. Financially there is no problem with them. what are the chances for male child and when they should try ? Is there anything they can do for it.

Thank you guruji for reading and answering questions....

9. bhuvana241183

bhuvana241183 Senior IL'ite

Thank you very much sir !!!

10. Arusree

Arusree New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Kindly analyze my husband's horoscope and let me know if he has a good career life.

In every company he joins, there is a threat of job cuts. Though he hasn't been directly affected, the uncertainty is causing a lot of confusion. he recently changed his company and again in this new place, there are talks of job cuts.

Please let me know if his career is stable. Also are there any chances of abroad opportunities? Also kindly suggest any pariharams if required.

DOB:11/12/1984
    TIME:13:21
    PLACE:Salem, India.

Thanks in advance.