Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. chandan5819

chandan5819 Junior IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

Mydetails:
    Name :Chandan Kumar.M.V
    Date of Birth:20-04-1985
    Place of Birth:Bangalore,Karnataka
    Time:3:50 AM

Please advice me when will my marriage happen and also please do let me know about how will my career will be?

Please also advice me if there is any job or location change for me.Currently I am Looking for job in bangalore badly looking out for a change,opportunities are coming even though I get interview calls I am not getting further details.Do I need to do any puja or recite any mantras.I have already done few puja which were required for my birth chart

Dear Mr. Chandan5819,

The birth details furnished by you are enough for preparing the birth chart.

The change of job for the present is much favourable till 30th April, 2013 for getting the change of job of expectation, i.e. expected job, expected place, expected salary etc., leading a change of life style and sincere attempts with trust on God will certainly yield beneficial results.

Regarding the marriage, yours is a delayed one; for the reason that the Saturn in your natal chart is aspecting the 7th house, house of spouse. In such cases, the delayed marriages are always good for stabiliyt of the marital life. Now the transit Saturn is not much favourable for any change and once the transit SAturn moves from Libra to Scorpio, the time for marriage will commence. In the nearest, the chances for marriage will be between Nov 2014 and June, 2015.

You can pray Lord Vishnu.

Regards

Dear Sir
    Shree Gurubhyo namaha
    Shri Ragavendraya namaha.
    Namo Venkatashaiah.

Name : Chandan kumar m v
    DOB:20-04-1985
    TIME 3:50am
    Place : Bangalore

Thanks for your previous advice.
    I am again posting the same regarding same topics. Pls don't feel bad. Now I am working in a egov SSA under the contract of KEONICS. As you know I am obtaining very less salary compared to my frens of my age. Now since their is muncipal elections in my city they have delayed the tender and also hike in salary.
    Now they are telling will increase pay to around 15-19k.
    1. Will my job be made permanent. Will I get a govt job permanently instead of waiting for a agency to give salary from govt sources.
    2.Marriage will I get married in this year.

Also in home they are looking for my marriage how will be thwe nature of my spouce will she be adjusatble since i am earning less salary. Also will she be a working gal. May be for my unpredictable life she must have Govt job.
    Also can i know will I have success full in future after my marriage.

2. del

del Senior IL'ite

Guruji,

I posted last week, but I think you didn't notice the post, could you please check and help me? From past 1 week no peace at all at home and continuously we both are fighting. He is keep telling that he wanted to leave separately.

I am having problems in my marriage life.
    My husband compares everything I do with my mother and sister with his parents and sister.
    My husbands sister is still not married, and she is the reason for almost all the problems. My in-laws are not letting us to buy house also eventhough we both are working since in-laws are thinking that he will not do for them if he has some responsibilities.
    1. When will we buy home? I wanted to buy near to my sister house, as I am working she will help me when my son is not well or in other cases.
    2. When my in-laws stop troubling me, I could not make out its my husband behavior or they are causing the problem?
    3. Will my sister-in-law be problem forever?
    4. Will I take care of my mother? she is staying alone as my father died 4 yrs back.
    5. Right now they are looking for one match for my sister-in-law will that get fixed? When she will get married?

My husband details :

Date of birth : 21-may-1983
    Time of birth : 10:43 PM
    Place of birth : vkota, chittoor dist, andhra Pradesh

My details :

Date of birth : 08-may-1987
    Time of birth : 13:35 PM
    Place of birth : tirupati, chittoor dist, andhra Pradesh

My sister-in-law details :

Date of birth : 18-oct-1989
    Time of birth : 06:15 AM
    Place of birth : gooty, ananthapur dist, andhra Pradesh

Thanks

3. siya29

siya29 New IL'ite

Hi sir, in siya my date of both is 20 jan1985 in jabalpur at 5 o clock. What to know about my marriage time

4. tara06

tara06 Silver IL'ite

Hi sir.. Listed below details. Have health issue of my husband and problems is this because of my chart. Pls do predict and solution.

Husband name ; B.N. Praveen Kumar
    Date of birth ; 26 dec 1970
    Time of Birth : 12. 24 Pm
    Place of Birth : Madanapalli Andhra Pradesh
    Nakshtra ; Anuradha

Wife Name : S. Nirmala Devi
    Date of Birth : 15 Jan 1977
    Time of Birth : 2.19 PM
    Place of Birth : Chennai Tamil Nadu
    Nakshatra : Anuradha.

marriage date is 02-02-2009.

5. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Hi

At present, you are running the dasa of Saturn and the Bhukti of Sun. Normally this period will not give much professional growth and also the Saturn, being the yogahara planet, for LIbra natives, being the lord of 4th and 5th is placed in the 8th house and the Bhukti lord in 6th. Normally, the dasa of planets of 6th, 8th and 12th houses or the planets placed in these places will give adverse results only. Apart from this, the transit planets for the time being is not much supportive.

The period between 12th Jan 2016 and 25th March, 2016 is likely to give the change of place.

Regarding the marital problem, it is not advisable to study the same for the present, since at present, you are running the adverse period and also you are in the final phase of Ezharai Sani period.

Regards,

Thankyou sir,
    Is there any pariharam do you suggest for me?. I dont want to quit my job. When i will be relieved from this stress. And also want to know for my son about his career in which line he will get through?
    Name: prashanth, 2:29 pm.
    Dob: 06/06/1997, chennai

6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much Sir. I will do as per your advice

7. ashwinid01

ashwinid01 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    I hope you are doing well health wise. I read about the loss in your family. I sincerely pray for your family's strength.

Sir in past i had posted a query for you and it was absolutely 100% true for me. Am very grateful to you for this indebted service.

Sir if possible can you reply to my new query.

Sir am very much interested in having 2 kids. I already have one boy and I long for one more. Sir can you check if I'll mother only 1 kid or will have more. In case more than one when is the favourable time.

My Profile:
    POB: Sholapur
    Date : 04.June.1986
    TOB: 8:45 Am

Husband:
    POB: Gulbarga
    Date 19.January.1983
    TOB: 8:42am

Take care sir.

8. satpalani

satpalani New IL'ite

hi
    simran here
    i was careless in posting my details and very happy that i got the reply . since i m new here this was my first reply . so my details
    Name :- Neelam (before marriage) Simran (post mariiage)
    date :- 25 november 1979
    Time 6:13 AM
    Place: Kalyan (Maharastra)
    My Query:- Currently facing very much family and financial problems. i was thinking of starting home business of kurtis. but since past 2 months i m not able to make up mind and begin. i m not able to gather courage and also some or other problems and coming up. is this work suitable for me. suggest me plz

9. bestrong

bestrong Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Pranams.

I have earlier reached out to you on progeny .I have 7 year old Son and we would like to have a sibling for him.You had suggested us some rememdies (Like giving haldi kumkum, pooja to goddess parvathi as both mine and my DH charts had/has mathru saapa).

We have sincerely did all these with full hope/belief and faith . The period you had mentioned for conceiving is till July 2015 and its already over.

I just dont want to build a castle in my dreams again. We are ready to accept if God has planned only one child for us. But every month this expectation is totally affecting us.

Please let me know if I have the blessing to conceive another child.Eagerly waiting for your reply

My Husband:
    DOB: 21-04-1979
    TOB :7:55 PM
    POB:Chennai

Mine:

DOB:30-09-1982
    TOB:02:45 PM(Afternoon)
    POB:Chennai

10. subha3101

subha3101 New IL'ite

Sir,

Am reposting my request which was replied by you last year:

[​IMG] Originally Posted by subha3101 [​IMG]
    Sir,

Please find below my details:
    Name: Subhashini B
    DOB: 31st January 1980
    TOB: 11.25 AM
    POB: Chennai
    State: Tamil Nadu

Am a divorcee, having a 3 year old son and working. Currently, my parents and everyone are asking me to get remarried, for which i have paid for matrimony site, which is of no use. Not getting suitable alliance. Am totally confused, sometimes, i feel i will be like this forever and not get married. Dont know what to do..

Kindly let me know whether it is wise to get remarried again, if so, when will i get married (arranged or love).

Please help me sir.

Thanks & Regards,

Subhashini

Dear Subhashini,

I remember to have studied your chart concerning [COLOR=#009900 !important]marital problem.

Based on the birth details given by you, your chart is not too much supportive for re-marriage; however, if there is God blessings, there are chances to get the second marriage materialized between mid Jul 2015 and mid jul 2016.

Regards..

Now, asking the below question:

Sir,

Like you said earlier, my chart is not supportive of re-marriage, if God willing, you said it might materialize between Jul 2015 to Jul 2016. Is there a possibility of remarriage now (love or arranged)

Please find below my details:
    Name: Subhashini B
    DOB: 31st January 1980
    TOB: 11.25 AM
    POB: Chennai
    State: Tamil Nadu

Kindly let me know whether it is wise to get remarried again, if so, when will i get married (arranged or love).

Please help me sir.

Thanks & Regards,

Subhashini