Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

At present, your husband is running the dasa of Jupiter and the Bhukti of Mercury. Jupiter, being the 4th and 7th lord is placed in the third house and also in retrograde motion and the Bhukti lord Mercury is well placed in its own sign, i.e. in the 10th house. The placement of 10th lord in the 10th house is extremely good for profession. However, form the Dasa lord Jupiter, the Bhukti lord Mercury is in the 8th house and from the Bhukti lord Mercury, the dasa lord Jupiter is in the 6th house, which is not good and such period will normally give adverse results. This period is operative from 16.06.2015 and will end by 24.09.2017. Hence, for the time being, much beneficial results cannot be expected. Apart from this, the transit planets are also not much favourable.

Hence, for the time being, you may please pray Lord Dakshinamoorthy on every Thursday, which will reduce the sufferings of the dasa lord Jupiter.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Hi,

For the present, the time is not much supportive for u. Regarding the permanent settlement in abroad, as per the chart of your husband, his time is also not much supportive.

The time for the present for third progeny is not supportive.

Regards

3. Pragaspathy

HI,

Please let me know whether you were born on the night of 28th or 29th because in the mid night by 12.00, the next day gets started. If possible, please also let me know your birth star.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In order to generate the birth chart and make predictions, the birth details viz., date of birth, place of birth and time of birth are essential; whereas you have failed to furnish the date of birth. Hence, please repost ur request with the full birth details.

Regards

5. DURGADEVIN

DURGADEVIN New IL'ite

Sir I was born on 29th morning 2:55am
    And rasi is rishabam

6. Samyugtha

Samyugtha New IL'ite

Sir,

Kindly let me know your suggestions.

I have been working in IT for the several years until 2014. I am looking out for a job again..but not been successful. Resending my details.

1]Date of Birth : 24-05-1976[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT]
    2) Time of Birth : 4:17 am
    3) Place of Birth : chennai

7. DURGADEVIN

DURGADEVIN New IL'ite

Respected sir,
    Sir I was born on 29th early morning 2:55am And my rasi is reshaba..

Respected sir
    Sir my name is durga devi.n and I m writing this as per my friend devashree who suggested me your name sir for my problem solving.. sir I m facing a lot of problems in getting marriage and I have already crossed 25yrs my father is very worried about my life.... I m also constructing a house in my home town in which I am not able to complete the construction work in which I m not able to completing the work I am facing lots of problem one by one sir.. some or the other problem is coming as an obstracle for me sir. ... and very recently I m facing a major problem with my eyes sir and it is not getting cured. ... all the problems are making me all sleepless nights sir. ... kindly please give us a solutions for the above problems in my life sir.... waiting for your kind solutions sir. ... sir I m eagerly waiting for you to kindly give a solution for above problems sir
    details
    name: N.Durga Devi
    dob:29-7-1989
    Place: thiruvanamalai
    time: 2:55am
    HI,

Please let me know whether you were born on the night of 28th or 29th because in the mid night by 12.00, the next day gets started. If possible, please also let me know your birth star.

8. ksck

ksck New IL'ite

Sir,
    Sorry for the confusion....my side people were thinking of approaching my husband side for conciliation but we came to know the complaint we had lodged has been sent to the court. Now as it has moved to the court relatives are not coming forward. please suggest me if I can reachout to my husband myself, as my husband gets irritated and angry suddenly, feels scary to handle him. We do not want the things to get worser.
    Kindly suggest me in this regard.

Regards,
    ksck

9. tsiva

tsiva New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thankyou very much. It is not the girl's father but her mother that is posting. The girl is not aware of this. Our problem is that since she does'nt talk much and loses temper when we talk of marriage I had to post this.

Thankyou very much sir

tsiva.

10. swatishah84

swatishah84 New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Hoping my post finds you in good health. Sir i know your too tied up with soo many people seeking your guidance and advice. I am reposting my query and would genuinely be very grateful if you could guide me through the right path. Currently at this stage of my life, I am going through things which I had never thought could happen to me and my husband. Your guidance and blessings are much needed.

Thanks

Details of the post on 27th July, 2015 3.13 PM # 25231

[h=2][​IMG] Re: Astrological predictions[/h]
    Dear Pragaspathy Sir,

Below are mine and my Husbands details. Request your guidance to know as to when can we conceive. We have been trying for more than 18-20 months now. First I Suffered through some issues until first six months last year, when that got cleared. We got to know that we are suffering from Male factor infertility which is causing problems. Doctor has advised IVF. I want to know if there is any possibility of naturally conceiving if yes when can that happen.

Also if we have to go for IVF when is the right time and will we conceive and have a healthy child ?

How many children will we be able to have?

Our details are as follows:

Husband DOB - 1st September, 1982 - [COLOR=#009900 !important]Birth Place - Mumbai, Birth Time -02.05 AM

Wife DOB - 17th July, 1984 - Birth Place - Mumbai, Birth Time - 07.03 PM
    [/COLOR]